• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump-Ukraine V9: The Trumpire Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...316e64-f96a-11e9-8190-6be4deb56e01_story.html

House Democrats said Monday that the House will vote Thursday to formalize procedures for the next phase of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Democrats said the move would “ensure transparency and provide a clear path forward” as the inquiry continues.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), meanwhile, said that a former deputy national security adviser had “no basis in law” to skip a deposition Monday and that his failure to appear was further evidence of Trump’s efforts to obstruct Congress.

Charles Kupperman, who served as a deputy to former national security adviser John Bolton, filed a lawsuit Friday seeking guidance from a federal judge about whether he should listen to the executive branch, which has told him not to attend, or to Congress. Since there has not yet been a ruling, he declined to appear.

Kupperman listened in to the July 25 call in which Trump pressed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden. That call is at the center of the impeachment inquiry, which Trump and his Republican allies continued to attack Monday as unfair.

Looks like the Trumpers will need a new excuse

Always the same stupid shit anyway. Always amounts to some version of "it's unfair".

Children, if you won't take your medicine willingly, aunt Nancy gonna shove it down your throats.

I so would me some Pelosi and god damn incels for driving out Katie Hill. I bet she had the pick of the litter when it came to aides.

Or "Trumps Tantrum" whichever you prefer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...s/john-durham-criminal-investigation.amp.html

Also Boltons lawyers are talking to the committee about a possible deposition from the man. And Tim Morrison states he will appear if subpoenaed.

And of course Lindsey Graham is unraveling

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-edit-graham-is-crackers-20191024-g3ilzrx3sfgwddsdym273khhly-story.html?outputType=amp

Previous volume here: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trump-ukraine-megathread-v8.4031883/

About time to fill in a new notebook I figured.

Re: Lindsey Graham... Are they really comparing sending impeachment articles to the floor after a suposedly non-partisan investigation by the FBI (Clinton) to this investigation held by the DNC behind closed doors?

Trump may be guilty, but the 2 situations are hardly the same.

I find it hilarious how people try to talk up rudy giuliani or lindsey graham like they are titans of anything other than being spineless pieces of garbage

How many of these this is it threads are we going to see give or take

prediction

this is in fact not it

not for Rudy and not for trump

I predict that this in fact is it. The House will vote to impeach, the Senate will come up with a deal to censure a la Clinton.

I find it hilarious how people try to talk up rudy giuliani or lindsey graham like they are titans of anything other than being spineless pieces of garbage

I'm not a huge fan of Graham, but the link in the OP has a laughable comparison of his stance from the 90s to today - the situations are different.

I'm not a huge fan of Graham, but the link in the OP has a laughable comparison of his stance from the 90s to today - the situations are different.
Lindsey said Clinton deserved to be impeached And removed over conduct alone. Didn't even have to be convicted of anything.

I think you missed the point bud. Joe got you above

Lindsey said Clinton deserved to be impeached And removed over conduct alone. Didn't even have to be convicted of anything.

The OP article complained that Graham was in favor of impeachment going to the House floor after being held behind closed doors while complaining on Trump's behalf.

Clinton's closed door investigation was basically judiciary committee being filled in about the Starr investigation. If they were comparing to the Collusion hearings - updates behind closed doors from Mueller - they'd have a point.

Interesting battle between career officials who take their job seriously and the trump flunkies who are only there to do trumps bidding.

"Army Officer on White House Staff Reported Concerns on Trump’s Ukraine Dealings

WASHINGTON — A White House national security official who is a decorated Iraq war veteran plans to tell House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that he heard President Trump appeal to Ukraine’s president to investigate one of his leading political rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to American interests that he reported it to a superior.

This would all undermine U.S. national security,” Colonel Vindman added, referring to Mr. Trump’s comments in the call.

The colonel, a Ukrainian-American immigrant who received a Purple Heart after being wounded in Iraq by a roadside bomb and whose statement is full of references to duty and patriotism, could be a more difficult witness to dismiss than his civilian counterparts.

I am a patriot,” Colonel Vindman plans to tell the investigators, “and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend our country irrespective of party or politics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...oncerns-on-trumps-ukraine-dealings/ar-AAJuZ02

Says your constitution. Truth hurts, huh?

Nice empty flame though. Really dispels the notion that you're rustled as fuck. LOL.

You don't know anything about our constitution, and you have demonstrated this fact countless times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back