Trump/Ukraine V24 Trump Trial Begins, w/POLL!!!

Witnesses 1-for-1? (Biden, Schiff, Bolton, Mulvaney, etc.?) Trump Removed Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are OK with the fact our former vice President let his son join a known corrupt company for nothing other than the pull his name has, paying him millions while he is un employed in the USA. Said former VP then personally gets the prosecutor fired who was investigating the corrupt company. All thats OK with you. But Trump mentioning Bidens in one phone call about corruption is enough to impeach our POTUS? Lol you libtards are delusional.

Why do you keep saying this? Joe couldn't personally get Shokin fired as he didn't have the power to as VP. He was the messenger for the Obama administration policy that was backed by the bi-partisan Congressional Ukraine committee and our allies in the EU.

More well what about Clinton or look what Schiff did or we need to get Bidens to testify. Not much talk of an actual defense of Trump.

Why do you keep saying this? Joe couldn't personally get Shokin fired as he didn't have the power to as VP. He was the messenger for the Obama administration policy that was backed by the bi-partisan Congressional Ukraine committee and our allies in the EU.

And yet Biden didn't recuse himself and tell Obama to send someone different? Obama didn't realize or care how bad it looked? You did see the interview where Biden bragged about having him fired right?

No actually there is zero difference. Lying under oath is the crime. Jesus Christ LOL

the impeachment was solely about the felony perjury.

Don't you get it yet? Nothing is a crime when the Democrats do it. NOTHING.

Oh God, it's the same bullshit dualism again, eh? Since I recognize a clear distinction in context between the two cases, I must be for one side, no?

Clinton did perjure himself, yes, and should have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That decision was yet another shameful cases of not holding our leader in the highest office accountable.

And yet, it was about a blowjob, and not an international extortion scheme by the POTUS, his staff and mobsters. A scheme that you guys staunchly pretend didn't happen. Yet you screech of partisanship to me.

Let us talk about breaking the law, shall we?

Since you guys are always so confident, yet have failed, even once, to address these questions in the least bit seriously or coherently, I ask again:

If the President and his staff didn't engage in the extortion/bribery scheme with the Ukrainians, why don't they release any and all information they have that clears this situation up? The President got impeached over this, and at no point did they release any information to counter the steady stream of facts, leaked or FOIA released documents, audio testimonies from involved parties and sworn statements from officials directly implicated in the scheme.

Also, why doesn't the President allow a single one of his involved staffers like Mulvaney, Pompeo, Pence or others testify and clear this up? You guys sound so confident in insisting this is a coup and a sham, surely it couldn't be easy for the gang who couldn't piss straight in the White House, no?

And yet Biden didn't recuse himself and tell Obama to send someone different? Obama didn't realize or care how bad it looked? You did see the interview where Biden bragged about having him fired right?

I agree, Joe should have recused himself and Obama should have known how bad it would look. If that's your only claim against Joe I'll accept that but why do you keep saying he got him personally fired?

And bragging about having him fired, was it this one where he says to call Obama to get confirmation?

"So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

More well what about Clinton or look what Schiff did or we need to get Bidens to testify. Not much talk of an actual defense of Trump.

There is nothing to defend. No law was broken. Now Clinton was proven to have committed perjury and there is proof Schiff has committed it multiple times. How much you want to bet Schiff will refuse to testify for Bolton?

There is nothing to defend. No law was broken. Now Clinton was proven to have committed perjury and there is proof Schiff has committed it multiple times. How much you want to bet Schiff will refuse to testify for Bolton?

The phone call was perfect!!!!

Again no defense.

The phone call was perfect!!!!

Again no defense.

Defense for what exactly? He is going to be acquitted regardless of who is called to testify. So what exactly should his lawyers be doing besides throwing shade? Lol. Common sense not even once with you libs.

Where did i ever say i didnt want him to testify? Now you arent going to get him for free, thats for sure, after the extremely partisan House inquiry where the minority was shut down on anything they voted on. So Bolton for Schiff. Guess who won't let this happen? Hint: It isnt the Republicans.
Cool, but this is confusing. Why do you want a trade? Do you work for Republicans or for Trump? And since when do the prosecutors take the stand?

You sound unhinged man.

Defense for what exactly? He is going to be acquitted regardless of who is called to testify. So what exactly should his lawyers be doing besides throwing shade? Lol. Common sense not even once with you libs.
The Dems are just hoping to smear Trump and make him unelectable in the next election. It's not working of course, but that's all this has ever been about. Even if everything they are saying is true (it's not) it's not even close to being enough to impeach a President. If it is, then buckle up, because this will become the norm.

The Democrats and their sympathizers weaponized the FISA court and now they have weaponized Impeachment. Anyone who can't see that simply doesn't want to see it. Democrats are for the most part being quiet about this because they know it's fundamentally wrong and bad for the Country. The few that are still loudly defending this are full of shit and they know it. They just don't care. Once you understand that, their actions begin to make more sense. ;)

It’s always weird to me when regular people speak as if they’re on Trump’s defense team. If you think he’s innocent why wouldn’t you want these guys to testify and get scorched by the defense and exonerate Trump?

You have to remember that these are extremely weak and fragile types of men (@HereticBD @AlexDB9 etc) who have no success, status or power in their own lives.

Because Trump is a sociopath and also has a fragile ego, he is able to attain those things through bullying and domineering.

This is what arouses the cucks most, they are so timid, afraid and powerless in their own lives so they vicariously live through and give all of themselves to Daddy.

No matter the cost to the country or themselves, their incel-tier rage has them pleading and begging to be dominated and they will not give up that subservience without a fight. They're just too addicted to the abuse and lies.

Cool, but this is confusing. Why do you want a trade? Do you work for Republicans or for Trump? And since when do the prosecutors take the stand?

You sound unhinged man.
Also, “hint” - htf can the dems stop republicans from calling anyone? They don’t have to trade jackshit, they have the votes. lol.

Anyway, yeah, that guy is strange.

You sound unhinged man.

Why do i think the defense deserves to get a witness if they give one to the prosecution? Is that a real question? He is a good witness, of course he can be called.

Also, “hint” - htf can the dems stop republicans from calling anyone? They don’t have to trade jackshit, they have the votes. lol.

Anyway, yeah, that guy is strange.

Can you imagine the mental breakdown of democrats if they only called Schiff and Biden and refused Bolton? Lol that would be amazing to drink a 6 pack over.

Why do i think the defense deserves to get a witness if they give one to the prosecution? Is that a real question? He is a good witness, of course he can be called.
Deserve? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

You should want the truth but instead you’re playing internet lawyer. It’s really weird. I just think the people involved should let the country know what happened.

Can you imagine the mental breakdown of democrats if they only called Schiff and Biden and refused Bolton? Lol that would be amazing to drink a 6 pack over.
It would be next level bullshit if they did, so yeah. But you seemed to think the dems would somehow be the ones blocking it. In reality, the gop won’t do it because even their base isn’t that stupid. Mostly. This trial is all about shaping public opinion and it’s already not in their favor on the issue of calling witnesses.

So if Romney and Collins are leaning towards witnesses, they still need two more that they do not have at this time, correct? I hope they wrap this shit show up sans witnesses and acquit him this week. This is a farce, a mockery. Be done with it and move on. Then we can have a November to remember.

So if Romney and Collins are leaning towards witnesses, they still need two more that they do not have at this time, correct? I hope they wrap this shit show up sans witnesses and acquit him this week. This is a farce, a mockery. Be done with it and move on. Then we can have a November to remember.
Agree. The only abuse of power here is by the Democrats for trying to interfere in Trump's re-election. They did it with the FISA courts and now they are doing it with Impeachment. They seem to think by dragging this out it will hurt Trump more. I disagree and I think it would backfire on them spectacularly. Still, if we are trying to actully do what's right, then we need to end this abuse of power as soon as possible. Giving any credence to this will only guarantee they do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back