Trump/Ukraine v15: +++WOW+++Donald Trump Bribery Scandal Intensifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The President using the most powerful position in the world to leverage personal gain is antithetical to the rule of law. There is no greater corruption possible. Abuse of power of the highest order.
Literally none of this happened.

I've mostly been staying away from these threads, but doesn't it take like 20 GOP senators to flip for Trump to be fully impeached? From the little I've heard its all been hearsay. Does anyone actually think it will happen?

Serious question, when he wins 2020 and all of this becomes false like the Russian hoax, what do you guys do?

Cream their pants over the next fake scandal?

Serious question, when he wins 2020 and all of this becomes false like the Russian hoax, what do you guys do?
Lost the House in 2018 and 2 out of the last 3 governors. ARe you sure Trump is going to win in 2020, because he has done nothing but lose elections lately.

I've mostly been staying away from these threads, but doesn't it take like 20 GOP senators to flip for Trump to be fully impeached? From the little I've heard its all been hearsay. Does anyone actually think it will happen?

No, the Dems will likely impeach. They're at the point of no return. Impeachment does not mean removal, though. What happens is the case gets punted to the Senate, and they have a little trial, and then decide to convict and remove, or acquit.

SPOILER: They'll acquit.

Moscow Mitch and the rest of the Varsity GOP members in the Senate will Flip on Trump if the polls tell them too.
The JV squad in the house have to kiss Trumps ass, because both sides of the aisle roughly 50% of the members are in such Gerrymandered districts that its impossible for the other side to win.
So the key to all this is keep an eye on the Varsity Club in the Senate. They mostly have been making measured statements, so if this all goes to shit, they have an out.

Don’t worry the GOP will choose authoritarianism and continue being the enemies of the people and of the country.

Many senate republicans are part of the trump Putin cabal of criminals as well. They should all be investigated and then removed from office.

Delusion is strong in this one...

are liberals seriously pretending hearings went well for them today?

After that stunt shift pulled n took a 15 minute break to give cnn their talking points n “bombshell revelation”, republicans took over n the rest was history.

this witness like other democrat witnesses was nothing more than a hearsay n his testimony was his assumptions. The only time he was a 1st hand witness is when he spoke to trump n trump told him he wants nothing from Ukraine n no quid pro quo.

At this point even the biggest trump haters suffering from tds know these hearings are a disaster from the democrats

The president has plausible deniability. Did he want him investigated? Of course. Should there be an actual investigation? Obviously. But when that rat cocksucker tried to get him on record with a quid pro quo trump said I want nothing from him.

This another nothing burger dressed up to look like it's something. More theater from the Democrat/media complex.

He's a snitch and a reporter. That's about all he has here.

reporting is a good thing. As I see it, most of use come here for a good time. Sometimes we get some decent views in, but mostly we come to sling mud

no reason people should be allowed to turn this place into a hate filled mess

Delusion is strong in this one...

are liberals seriously pretending hearings went well for them today?

After that stunt shift pulled n took a 15 minute break to give cnn their talking points n “bombshell revelation”, republicans took over n the rest was history.

this witness like other democrat witnesses was nothing more than a hearsay n his testimony was his assumptions. The only time he was a 1st hand witness is when he spoke to trump n trump told him he wants nothing from Ukraine n no quid pro quo.

At this point even the biggest trump haters suffering from tds know these hearings are a disaster from the democrats

dafuq are you talking about? Sondland communicated with Trump on regular occasions.

The president has plausible deniability. Did he want him investigated? Of course. Should there be an actual investigation? Obviously. But when that rat cocksucker tried to get him on record with a quid pro quo trump said I want nothing from him.

This another nothing burger dressed up to look like it's something. More theater from the Democrat/media complex.

All those nothing burgers added up to an impeachment inquiry and this latest one might tip the scales.

The democrats lost 10 points yesterday, today they gained 30

They now have the energy to push obstruction, extortion, and get Trump and Giuliani In front of a mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back