Trump/Ukraine v15: +++WOW+++Donald Trump Bribery Scandal Intensifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The president has plausible deniability. Did he want him investigated? Of course. Should there be an actual investigation? Obviously. But when that rat cocksucker tried to get him on record with a quid pro quo trump said I want nothing from him.

This another nothing burger dressed up to look like it's something. More theater from the Democrat/media complex.
<Dany07>

Every witness was asked if they have evidence of a quid pro joe.

“No.”

Let’s move onto the next thing.

<TheWire1>

Delusion is strong in this one...

are liberals seriously pretending hearings went well for them today?

After that stunt shift pulled n took a 15 minute break to give cnn their talking points n “bombshell revelation”, republicans took over n the rest was history.

this witness like other democrat witnesses was nothing more than a hearsay n his testimony was his assumptions. The only time he was a 1st hand witness is when he spoke to trump n trump told him he wants nothing from Ukraine n no quid pro quo.

At this point even the biggest trump haters suffering from tds know these hearings are a disaster from the democrats

they live in this weird twitter world. It’s all nonsense.

this is the bogus mueller thread. Part 2.

They will create some part 3 to hyperventilate about later on. And on and on and on.

All those nothing burgers added up to an impeachment inquiry and this latest one might tip the scales.

What does "tip the scales" mean to you? If it means Republican support for Trump will drop, and the Senate Republicans will entertain removing Trump, I got news for ya...

So yeah, what does "tip the scales" mean to you?

reporting is a good thing. As I see it, most of use come here for a good time. Sometimes we get some decent views in, but mostly we come to sling mud

no reason people should be allowed to turn this place into a hate filled mess
He used the report button literally hundreds of times a year. He reported people for minor things that even he himself was guilty of doing.

What does "tip the scales" mean to you? If it means Republican support for Trump will drop, and the Senate Republicans will entertain removing Trump, I got news for ya...

So yeah, what does "tip the scales" mean to you?

Sondland clearly said that people up the chain can answer the big questions but those people are stone walking.

He bolstered the case for obstruction.

But what really tipped the scales is that his testimony brought us as close as we’ve been to Trump.

It could begin the process of acquiring communications between Trump et al, which I believe would sway public opinion enough to budge the senate.

I have no reason to believe that is likely. It’s just that it is now more likely than it ever has been.

Either way you cut it — Trump is dog shit.

they live in this weird twitter world. It’s all nonsense.

this is the bogus mueller thread. Part 2.

They will create some part 3 to hyperventilate about later on. And on and on and on.

Or maybe you're just wrong and you're trying to cope.

Sondland clearly said that people up the chain can answer the big questions but those people are stone walking.

He bolstered the case for obstruction.

He gave sketchy testimony, and contradicted his own statements on many occasions.

It could begin the process of acquiring communications between Trump et al, which I believe would sway public opinion enough to budge the senate.

No. Nobody but raging Liberals give a shit about any of this. Overwhelming Republican support for Trump is not going anywhere, and that's really all that matters.

SPOILER: Trump gets acquitted by the Senate, you cry a bit, watch Trump get re-elected, cry some more, and then get your hopes up on whatever desperate "scandal" the Dems cook up next.

Burisma was already investigated and the investigation concluded in 2017.

Now, why did he want Crowdstrike's server?

Also, why, if this was such a lawful and normal investigation request, did Trump not direct his own State Department to look into it? Why send his personal lawyer, in secret? Why include the demand that Ukraine make a public announcement about an investigation?

At this point, only the most partisan can pretend that this was some sort of normal and lawful exercise of power.

Last edited:
He used the report button literally hundreds of times a year. He reported people for minor things that even he himself was guilty of doing.

I don't contribute a whole hell of a lot around here, but I remember his Homer Thompson account. The dude let this place totally consume him. He was even e-mailing Crave (The company that owns the website) to try and get posters and I think even a mod or two banned.

I checked his post history one day, because I was curious to see how often he was posting and he had a post every 5 or 10 minuets (or less) from like 8:00am until 2:00am every day for the month I went back on. Even through the weekends and the 4rth of July. That shit can't be healthy.

Okay...let me try again :

<bball2>

So because of that, the Dems are now reduced to : "uh..umm...oh..uh...yeah? well uh...you BRIBED HIM! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! YOU BRIBED HIM...so...uhh..THERE!" {<jordan}

I always try to objective.

What smoking gun do they have to impeach Trump? I kept hearing about Sonland's bombshell testimony all day, but didn't have time to look into it. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but he didn't present anything other than his presumption of Trump's guilt, from what I'm seeing.

What am i missing here?

I always try to objective.

What smoking gun do they have to impeach Trump? I kept hearing about Sonland's bombshell testimony all day, but didn't have time to look into it. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but he didn't present anything other than his presumption of Trump's guilt, from what I'm seeing.

What am i missing here?

Here is the full article.

Have a read as I think it better explains what is happening : https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mark-meadows-impeachment-hearing-produced-this-real-bombshell

I don't feel like posting it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back