Trump-Ukraine V10 - Whistle Blower is A Democrat Soy Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whistleblower’s attorney, Mark Zaid
zaid-coup.jpg

He posted these tweets a few years ago:
coup-has-started.png

Yeah, we’ll see about that, fuck boy.

And to top it all off, he’s a CREEPER! Here’s his old YouTube page (same as his Twitter handle), and his “likes” are public. Why does he like so many videos of underage girls? Gross!
EIumLwOVUAMku2m.jpg

Call me crazy, but I think the whistleblower(and the Dems for that matter), might want to seek new representation. That lawyer is a fucking nightmare for the cause.

Call me crazy, but I think the whistleblower(and the Dems for that matter), might want to seek new representation. That lawyer is a fucking nightmare for the cause.

I have a feeling we’re going to learn a whole lot more about Mr. Zaid ;)

I'm talking about the "quid pro quo" thing. Remember when Mulvaney did the press conference and said that release of military aid was conditioned in part on investigation of the server? That's literally a "quid pro quo" but it's not the "quid pro quo" most people are angry about.

The transcript was the product of voice recognition software + translators. The voice recognition software wouldn't understand the word "Burisma", so that word didn't make it into the transcript. Vindman is a careful guy and was concerned with the call, so he suggested that this word "Burisma" be used in place of "the company". It's strange you're so focused on this. Vindman himself testified that the transcript was mostly accurate.

That's not what Morrison testified to:

To the best of my recollection, the MemCon accurately and completely reflects the substance of the call.

Fishy? I'd certainly hope that calls between the president and other world leaders are stored securely.

Just a fortunate coincidence that the words Biden and Burisma were left out. You refuse to be objective, I can't debate with someone like you.

It's definitely real that Trump asked Zelensky to investigate the Bidens. Whether or not that's wrong, intelligent people can disagree. It would probably hinge on whether Giuliani is telling the truth when he says that Ukrainian officials reached out to him in August 2018 to pass documents to him and to inform him that Biden had gotten Shokin fired in order to protect Hunter Biden.

It's not clear if Trump held up the disbursement of military aid to Ukraine in exchange for the investigation. When Trump shouts "no quid pro quo", that's what he's referring to.

Prominent Democrats and mainstream media outlets have recently misled people into thinking that holding up the military aid in exchange for something else (other than the Biden investigation) qualifies as the "quid pro quo" in question. It's obviously very different if the aid was held up to help Trump's re-election vs. being held up e.g., to pressure Ukraine to clean up (Biden-unrelated) corruption. It's a very interesting case in how one can mislead with semantics.

Pentagon sent letter to 4 congressional committees in May informing them Ukraine was satisfactorily combating corruption and should receive aid.

"The certification was required by law for the release of $250 million in security assistance for Ukraine. "

The whistleblower’s attorney, Mark Zaid
zaid-coup.jpg

He posted these tweets a few years ago:
coup-has-started.png

Yeah, we’ll see about that, fuck boy.

And to top it all off, he’s a CREEPER! Here’s his old YouTube page (same as his Twitter handle), and his “likes” are public. Why does he like so many videos of underage girls? Gross!
EIumLwOVUAMku2m.jpg

So gotten to that you guys are now getting triggered by some irrelevant lawyers old YouTube likes. Pelosi has all these Trump nut huggers spazzing out and it’s very, very entertaining.

So gotten to that you guys are now getting triggered by some irrelevant lawyers old YouTube likes. Pelosi has all these Trump nut huggers spazzing out and it’s very, very entertaining.

Triggered? I’m going to enjoy watching this guy end up like Avenatti. Meanwhile Trump is not getting removed. Deal with it. ;)

Pentagon sent letter to 4 congressional committees in May informing them Ukraine was satisfactorily combating corruption and should receive aid.

"The certification was required by law for the release of $250 million in security assistance for Ukraine. "

You should post that in the other thread as it is long forgotten and over looked.

Of course guys like @Bargey are busy stating none of these agencies are trustworthy and only Trump and Rudy are. So many of them have gone full CT on these agencies.

And this was a key statement by the Republican lead bipartisan committee...

...“We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary,” the Republicans and Democrats demand of the foreign leader.

cite
--------

So you need to make the argument that these Republicans and all others were in the bag for Biden or his dupe or this argument fails as you are simply condemning a messenger for delivering a bipartisan message he was not the originator of.

so you can point to where Shokin in particular is being pointed out or named in that letter or in Aivaras Abromavičius‘ resignation letter?

Just like you'd hope your house keys were secure., you wouldn't leave them dangling on your front door lock, but you wouldn't lock them in a box and then store the box in your safe either. It's also telling that the impetus that got them stored away was the complaint of malfeasance.
That would depend on who the suspected thief is....

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

“On March 29, 2016, the day Shokin’s firing was announced, Buretta asked to speak with Yuriy Sevruk, the prosecutor named to temporarily replace Shokin, but was turned down, the memos show.

Blue Star, using the Ukrainian embassy worker it had hired, eventually scored a meeting with Sevruk on April 6, 2016, a week after Shokin’s firing. Buretta, Tramontano and Painter attended that meeting in Kiev, according to Blue Star’s memos.

Sevruk memorialized the meeting in a government memo that the general prosecutor’s office provided to me, stating that the three Americans offered an apology for the “false” narrative that had been provided by U.S. officials about Shokin being corrupt and inept.

“They realized that the information disseminated in the U.S. was incorrect and that they would facilitate my visit to the U.S. for the purpose of delivering the true information to the State Department management,” the memo stated.”

so you can point to where Shokin in particular is being pointed out or named in that letter or in Aivaras Abromavičius‘ resignation letter?
I am not committed to playing stupid games like you guys are where you claim if you do not hear the words 'quid pro quo' it does not exist.

There was a united effort to remove that prosecutor and clean up that office. Only an idiot says 'every single call has to name the head of the office (prosecutor) specifically or I will pretend they wanted him left in place'.

It is NOT in debate that all of these

- President of France
- President of Germany
- State Department
- US Embassy
- The EU
- The IMF
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development

were pressuring to get rid of that prosecutor and clean up that office and the US Republican lead committee joined it.

It is the argument of idiots grasping at straws to say 'the us though wanted the office cleaned up but the head of the office kept or at least that is what i am clinging to'.

Just because you play stupid, don't ask me to.

Turns out the "Whistle Blower's" lawyer was pushing for a "coup".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ey-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Avenatti 2.0 - Zaid is going to look like the 2nd biggest asshole lawyer scumbag after Avenatti in the very near future.

I am not committed to playing stupid games like you guys are where you claim if you do not hear the words 'quid pro quo' it does not exist.

There was a united effort to remove that prosecutor and clean up that office. Only an idiot says 'every single call has to name the head of the office (prosecutor) specifically or I will pretend they wanted him left in place'.

It is NOT in debate that all of these

- President of France
- President of Germany
- State Department
- US Embassy
- The EU
- The IMF

were pressuring to get rid of that prosecutor and clean up that office and the US Republican lead committee joined it.

It is the argument of idiots grasping at straws to say 'the us though wanted the office cleaned up but the head of the office kept or at least that is what i am clinging to'.

Just because you play stupid, don't ask me to.

so you can point to ANY of those sources you’re citing actually naming Shokin as corrupt and wanting him removed? I’m actually asking. I may be wrong but I haven’t seen it.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

“On March 29, 2016, the day Shokin’s firing was announced, Buretta asked to speak with Yuriy Sevruk, the prosecutor named to temporarily replace Shokin, but was turned down, the memos show.

Blue Star, using the Ukrainian embassy worker it had hired, eventually scored a meeting with Sevruk on April 6, 2016, a week after Shokin’s firing. Buretta, Tramontano and Painter attended that meeting in Kiev, according to Blue Star’s memos.

Sevruk memorialized the meeting in a government memo that the general prosecutor’s office provided to me, stating that the three Americans offered an apology for the “false” narrative that had been provided by U.S. officials about Shokin being corrupt and inept.

“They realized that the information disseminated in the U.S. was incorrect and that they would facilitate my visit to the U.S. for the purpose of delivering the true information to the State Department management,” the memo stated.”
oh and I'll drop this here as @waiguoren and others keep repeating this busted talking point.

-----

The call for Ukraine to clean up corruption was a world wide effort, not just US and certainly not Biden. And the key to that was a focus on removing the Prosecutor.

So again, unless you assume all these ...

- President of France
- President of Germany
- State Department
- US Embassy
- The EU
- The IMF

... were puppets of Biden or dupes and did not know he was running a game on them, then it is LITERALLY stupid to suggest they were all acting to protect Joe and Hunter.

The call for the end of corruption by the Republicans WAS a call to remove the Prosecutor. That is not in dispute.

This was a key statement by the Republican lead bipartisan committee pushing for the Ukranian Prosecutors ouster...

...“We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary,” the Republicans and Democrats demand of the foreign leader.

cite
--------

So to keep pushing this line that this was Biden protecting his own interests you need to make the argument that these Republicans and all others were in the bag for Biden or his dupe or this argument fails as you are simply condemning a messenger for delivering a bipartisan message and a world wide effort he was not the originator of.

Avenatti's going to make a comeback... :D

so you can point to ANY of those sources you’re citing actually naming Shokin as corrupt and wanting him removed? I’m actually asking. I may be wrong but I haven’t seen it.
This entire debunked, 20 times over, is repeated over and over for one purpose. As things look shittier and shittier for Trump with new info coming out, his defenders are desperate instead to drag people into defending Biden. The mere act of defending him, even though he is innocent makes it look like something is there, they believe so lets keep trolling them to reply and playing the game. I am not interested in that. I will simply start quoting the blanket refutation above instead.

I linked video in a prior version of this thread with a State Department official who was part of the US effort to remove that prosecutor stated exactly that. It was a world wide push and not Biden's to get that prosecutor removed and that office cleaned up. Biden was just the US messenger and what he did in getting rid of a prosecutor who had allowed the investigation of Burisma to go dormant more than a year prior put Burisma MORE at risk and not less.

That would depend on who the suspected thief is....
What do you mean, was there a thief? It seems they stored it there as a preventative measure since the conversation was so damning it would cause a scandal if it got out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back