Trump-Ukraine V10 - Whistle Blower is A Democrat Soy Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whistleblower’s attorney, Mark Zaid
zaid-coup.jpg

He posted these tweets a few years ago:
coup-has-started.png

Yeah, we’ll see about that, fuck boy.

And to top it all off, he’s a CREEPER! Here’s his old YouTube page (same as his Twitter handle), and his “likes” are public. Why does he like so many videos of underage girls? Gross!
EIumLwOVUAMku2m.jpg

"Get rid of him" eh? No sweat, this guy just wants to subvert the will of the American people that's all.

This entire debunked, 20 times over, is repeated over and over for one purpose. As things look shittier and shittier for Trump with new info coming out, his defenders are desperate instead to drag people into defending Biden. The mere act of defending him, even though he is innocent makes it look like something is there, they believe so lets keep trolling them to reply and playing the game. I am not interested in that. I will simply start quoting the blanket refutation above instead.

I linked video in a prior version of this thread with a State Department official who was part of the US effort to remove that prosecutor stated exactly that. It was a world wide push and not Biden's to get that prosecutor removed and that office cleaned up. Biden was just the US messenger and what he did in getting rid of a prosecutor who had allowed the investigation of Burisma to go dormant more than a year prior put Burisma MORE at risk and not less.

I’ll take you at your word but it still seems sketchy.

He was investigating some corruption atleast it seems as the home of Burisma’s owner was raided by investigators before Shokin was fired.

it just feels mighty convenient timing wise and I’ve always found the idea of Biden demanding someone be fired for not investigating his Son’s employer vigorously enough to be a bit odd.

Under any other administration it would be called "increased security". You know it's true...
Not when somebody complains and they transfer the information to a system that exceeds it's classification. But let's be patient and see where the evidence leads. Hopefully the courts rule the House's subpoenas are valid and administration officials that have declined to testify tell their side of the story.

Not when somebody complains and they transfer the information to a system that exceeds it's classification. But let's be patient and see where the evidence leads. Hopefully the courts rule the House's subpoenas are valid and administration officials that have declined to testify tell their side of the story.
Ask Susan Rice if increasing security on call transcripts is out of the ordinary:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/28/susan-rice-obama-put-call-transcripts-on-top-secret-server-too/

Ask Susan Rice if increasing security on call transcripts is out of the ordinary:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/28/susan-rice-obama-put-call-transcripts-on-top-secret-server-too/
This call doesn't meet the classification level. That article states “We never moved them over unless they were legitimately, in the contents classified.”

Those calls to Mexico and Australia show just how incompetent and dishonest Trump really is. Not surprising that they broke protocol to use such a high level server to hide his calls.

This call doesn't meet the classification level. That article states “We never moved them over unless they were legitimately, in the contents classified.”

But, uh, who decides if information is classified and at what level?

It doesn't really matter, I know how you'll answer already.

It'll all come out in the wash. I'm looking forward to Durham's findings.. The more that is exposed the better. Our government has been secretive and corrupt beyond belief for decades. IMO, they should declassify everything.
I fear that when a little too much starts coming to light, all of this bullshit will be ceased and buried as soon as possible.

Token: Democrat = GOOD! Republican = BAD!

You read your link? She said it was "rare" to do that and only if the calls actually had classified information.

I understand, Trump asking a world leader to spy on an American Citizen does meet the definition of classified, also meets the definition of criminal when he's withholding aid to that President.

Triggered? I’m going to enjoy watching this guy end up like Avenatti. Meanwhile Trump is not getting removed. Deal with it. ;)

You took time out of your morning to screenshot some insignificant dude's youtube like on a selena gomez video and posted about how it offends you. That's 100% gotten to.

You took time out of your morning to screenshot some insignificant dude's youtube like on a selena gomez video and posted about how it offends you. That's 100% gotten to.

I didn’t take the screenshot. Even if I did, it would be worth it to watch this man burn. But glad you’re on record shilling for this creeper. Really makes ya think...
13013855.jpg

LOL @ another Liberal ban evasion account(there are so many) standing up for a fellow Liberal coward.

Dude...

Just, just... Stop. You're embarrassing yourself now. I've been going through the thread and tried to avoid saying anything, but you're just getting your ISH pushed in now...

Just.... Stop.

Dude...

Just, just... Stop. You're embarrassing yourself now. I've been going through the thread and tried to avoid saying anything, but you're just getting your ISH pushed in now...

Just.... Stop.

Wow, the screeching Liberal thinks that? I am shocked, as your completely impartial opinions carry so much weight...

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back