Law Trump suspends all immigration

It's amazing how you think writing things like "You don't really care though because, no matter what he has or has not done, you simply want an advantage (not equality)." doesn't betray your charge.

You weirdos like to talk about how everyone else wants an advantage while us whites still reap the benefits of our system well beyond any other group, and are in the majority.
Anyone is capable of "reaping the benefits of our system." The fact that you think black Americans just can't do that absolutely makes you the racist. The failures of our youth (of all races) to achieve in life is often because they are products of school systems, media, and/or parents that send them the wrong messages. That is why we have grown ANTIFA losers suing their parents for throwing them out of the house. It's about state of mind, not race.

Nobody gives a shit about your Great replacement, Camp of the saints bullshit out of here, dork.

Nice of you to lie on behalf of Trump, though. It's not like he settled on a discrimination suit while having numerous employees speak first hand of his racist discrimination, only to be sued again for violating the terms of the initial settlement by continuing not to rent to blacks.

Clown.
Look at the "mean girl" comments. I think someone, somewhere along the line, sent you some bad messages too.

Tell me what has changed since then that makes everything said in those articles wrong?

Economy, market and society has changed since 1960s. Economy is in stages of late capitalism now.

Anyone is capable of "reaping the benefits of our system." The fact that you think black Americans just can't do that absolutely makes you the racist. The failures of our youth (of all races) to achieve in life is often because they are products of school systems, media, and/or parents that send them the wrong messages. That is why we have grown ANTIFA losers suing their parents for throwing them out of the house. It's about state of mind, not race.

Look at the "mean girl" comments. I think someone, somewhere along the line, sent you some bad messages too.

All you seem willing to do is presume my feelings or positions while defending racist people like Trump, who trafficks in hate alongside people like Miller, Bannon and their ilk, and has been sued for racism, and has a long history of saying racist things.

I bet you don't know fact one of reconstruction, the nadir, the crowe era and on, the way you speak. Maybe learn about the history of race relations in America then come back......

All you seem willing to do is presume my feelings or positions
I don't need to presume them. You express them here.

while defending racist people like Trump,
You are projecting your own racism onto Trump (who is not a racist).

who trafficks in hate alongside people like Miller, Bannon and their ilk, and has been sued for racism,
You can't be sued for "racism" (else you would be the poorest person in the country).

and has a long history of saying racist things.

I bet you don't know fact one of reconstruction, the nadir, the crowe era and on, the way you speak. Maybe learn about the history of race relations in America then come back......
I know. You are keeping the "racism" alive and well.

I don't need to presume them. You express them here.

You are projecting your own racism onto Trump (who is not a racist).

You can't be sued for "racism" (else you would be the poorest person in the country).

I know. You are keeping the "racism" alive and well.

Yes, I'm keeping racism alive by pointing out the hateful ideology of racists like Trump, Bannon, Miller and their ilk, along with people like Trump's chief of staff who vowed to send Obama back to Kenya, or Trump loving Rush Limbaugh, who he gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to.

It's my fault for calling them racists. That's what's keeping racism alive and well.

Yes, I'm keeping racism alive by pointing out the hateful ideology of racists like Trump, Bannon, Miller and their ilk, along with people like Trump's chief of staff who vowed to send Obama back to Kenya, or Trump loving Rush Limbaugh, who he gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to.

It's my fault for calling them racists. That's what's keeping racism alive and well.
You're keeping it alive with your own latent racism. You project it onto others. Your mind has been warped probably by a lifetime of exposure to bad information. It's never too late to wise up though...

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politic...Xd5F3LQXfn_B9OKEUvLPGGxDxAVMsuvasKyZGxgz_GK5I

https://omny.fm/shows/toddcast/apr-20-georgia-state-rep-vernon-jones

We aren't even close to #1.
hmmm... by #1 / first place, I meant most infections and most deaths, not least infections and least deaths.

As of today the stats are
#1 USA: 847k infected, 47k deaths.
#2 Spain: 208k infected, 21k deaths.

Now, the tin foil hatters are alleging that the numbers in America are being exaggerated, and that is very possible. But these same tin foil sociopaths also say China has exponentially larger numbers than they report. The question now is, if American doctors are overinflating their Covid numbers, but China is deflating their Covid numbers, does that mean China is telling the truth about their low numbers because American doctors are exaggerating US numbers or is China bullshitting and they actually have higher numbers and America is telling the truth about the high numbers?

hmmm... by #1 / first place, I meant most infections and most deaths, not least infections and least deaths.

As of today the stats are
#1 USA: 847k infected, 47k deaths.
#2 Spain: 208k infected, 21k deaths.

Now, the tin foil hatters are alleging that the numbers in America are being exaggerated, and that is very possible. But these same tin foil sociopaths also say China has exponentially larger numbers than they report. The question now is, if American doctors are overinflating their Covid numbers, but China is deflating their Covid numbers, does that mean China is telling the truth about their low numbers because American doctors are exaggerating US numbers or is China bullshitting and they actually have higher numbers and America is telling the truth about the high numbers?

Now divide by the population. All you numbers say is that the US is has more people.

Now divide by the population. All you numbers say is that the US is has more people.
Yes. I’m not the math wiz you are.
The list I’m referring to is overall. Not the pound for pound list you mentioning.

If you could please break it down by population and per capita, and then come up with a better ranking system than a general google search, that would be really cool to see!

Yes. I’m not the math wiz you are.
The list I’m referring to is overall. Not the pound for pound list you mentioning.

If you could please break it down by population and per capita, and then come up with a better ranking system than a general google search, that would be really cool to see!

Shit posting aside, this is the site I use:
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-data

Graphs for just about anything you want, and they are interactable, so you can choose exactly which countries to compare, time ranges, etc...

"He's Mexican; We're building a wall."

-The judge was Mexican.
-Trump was building a wall.
-It's not outside the realm of possibility that someone of Mexican heritage would sympathize with "undocumented" Mexicans that cross the border illegally.
-Trump didn't gas anybody to death with Zyclon-B

People are redefining "racism" all the time and weaponizing accusations to control people. That is what is really going on. You have been sucked into a culture of claiming offense all the time because it is fashionable, or because it is an effective means to control people.

Last edited:
Trump has exceptions to the freeze.
Farm workers are exempted.
H1B software and high tech employees are exempted

Hum, I thought Trump campaigned on America First, and limiting H1B.

-The judge was Mexican.
-Trump was building a wall.
-It's not outside of the realm of possibility that someone of Mexican heritage would sympathize with "undocumented" Mexicans that cross the border illegally.
-Trump didn't gas anybody to death with Zyclon-B

People are redefining "racism" all the time and weaponizing accusations to control people. That is what is really going on. You have been sucked into a culture of claiming offense all the time because it is fashionable, or because it is an effective means to control people.

I wonder if you know, or just don't care about throwing around the same arguments WAR and similar groups threw out 35 years ago.

"You know who the real racists are? ......" LOL

And you just had to, in true Trumper fashion, throw out hyperbole with "-Trump didn't gas anybody to death with Zyclon-B" in order to obfuscate.

Lol @ CNN trying to call Trump on that. Let me guess, their segment was "WHITE police shooter black teen!"

It's moronic shit like this at the heart of you pushing for your second banned account in like 6 months, CrappyMan...........

It's moronic shit like this at the heart of you pushing for your second banned account in like 6 months, CrappyMan...........
One thing I've learned dealing with people like you, is that its always projection. You probably have like 3 or 4 alternate accounts, and you assume everyone else does also.

One thing I've learned dealing with people like you, is that its always projection. You probably have like 3 or 4 alternate accounts, and you assume everyone else does also.

And here you are, presuming and projecting.........

Great job, Happy.......

Back