Trump says he changed Navy ship designs to make them look beautifull

Very compassionate of him...would the last thing you want to see be ugly or beautiful..

This makes sense. I know when I want interior design help I look to Trump. His aesthetic sense in home decor and frigates is impeccable.
I did not read the article Brew posted.

Frigates?? is trump refering to the Idependence class LCS..?

If so he is right that ship looks ugly.

I did not read the article Brew posted.

Frigates?? is trump refering to the Idependence class LCS..?

If so he is right that ship looks ugly.
No idea which Navy ships he claimed to have re-designed or called for re-design. He comments were from yesterday at Marinette Marine, because they be building 10 frigates.

He really does love the word "beautifull".

It's incredible people idolize this fucking clown lol.

There's a part of me that wants to believe that Trump is actually really smart and he really doesn't want to be President so he's spent the last 4 years saying the dumbest shit known to man so nobody could ever want to actually vote for him, but he keeps getting sabotaged by the dumbest half of the country that thinks all the stupid shit he says is brilliant.

Trump should not have made the Navy ships look beautiful. It was the wrong thing to do.

Trump's Manhattan penthouse would make liberace jealous.

I always thought it was weird for someone that was born to wealth to have such ridiculously ostentatious "taste".
It's usually something I'd associate with the worst sort of nouveau rich social climbers.
Part of the "Trump" branding I guess.

Or refuse to recognize the results, claims voter fraud and election rigging, then get his die hard supporters to paralyze the country.

Remember, about 1/3 of Murica will vote for this dude even if he burned down an orphanage on Christmas Eve live on camera.

Oh I know. And they have the nerve to ask us, what is so bad about Trump?

Everything on a ship is engineered with a thought in mind. if they’re ugly it’s for a reason whether it’s to be harder to spot on radar or harder to determine angle on the bow or any countless other reasons. Most likely he’s just lying about changing the design lol

Isn't this obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together? The ship is built with efficiency and practicality in mind, not how flashy and cool it looks.

Isn't this obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together? The ship is built with efficiency and practicality in mind, not how flashy and cool it looks.
I would hope so but I believe there are some really ignorant people out there

Back