Trump says he changed Navy ship designs to make them look beautifull

I don't really see what the big deal is.

Its still better than what a Democrat would do. They would defund the building of the ship entirely and put the money back into NATO.

So... I take it you are parked on "lazy and incompetant" right now.

Nah... I don't buy hard left talking points. That is for total morons that can't think and consider for themselves.

I find Trump to be "Tons of bluster and a disruptor".

No idea which Navy ships he claimed to have re-designed or called for re-design. He comments were from yesterday at Marinette Marine, because they be building 10 frigates.

He really does love the word "beautifull".

Oh I forgot the USN is buildingvsn actual FF if I am noy mistaken it is from a foreign design like from Italy.

"We will build a beatifull 600 ship Navy"

"I know better than most of these Admirals "

Meh I am not good at Trumping.

I think it's more likely that he encouraged one of the competing designs, rather than altering an already contracted design. They could have made him a model with his "alterations" but who knows if any of those changes made it into any contracted design.

Some excerpts.

The ships that they were building, they look terrible. I've changed designs, I look at it, I said, that's a terrible looking ship, let's make it beautifull.

"This is not a good looking ship , let's change the design of it.

"It's like a yacht with missiles on it".

Video below

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ke-beautiful-inspects-Wisconsin-shipyard.html

This is like his bum buddy, Kim Jong Un and his father n grandfather, where they gave “personal guidance” on every project ever in NK.
From space to irrigation.

He’s already working on the design for the aircraft carrier that will one day bear his name , it will be four times bigger than any other and able to work as a submarine too .

Back