Trump/Russian Leak Vol 2: Now the second worst thing done since Monday.

Comey is the new hotness. The Libs gotta hope that "I hope you can let this go", will be seen as "Drop the investigation, or you'll be killed" by the IC. I have a felling that thread will dry up pretty fast too, once all the details come out.

We really, really need a "anti-Trump mass hysteria stories that turned out to be absolutely nothing" megathread

It's getting really hard to keep track. From Trump supposedly wanting to throw flag burners in jail to sending in the National Guard to help deport people. Liberals are like fucking parasites and they'll latch onto anything at this point.

Funny how this whole Russian ambassador thing has blown over (just like I said it would), and now the Democrats have switched to the Comey memos.
lol at "blown over "

There are people still alive who remember Watergate like it was yesterday

So you completely disregard the actual known and existing threat that ISIS poses to Russia, and how this intel plays in that scenario...

Well then let the CIA do their job and provide the intel properly. They don't need an inexperienced buffoon fucking things up and delivering specific information that was never meant for the Russians

For an imagined scenario where Assad uses the intel to go after an Israeli asset. Although none of that is sure to happen, and is literally a scenario you made up just now. Considering the fact that Assad is actively fighting ISIS, why would he waste time/money/assets to go after an Israeli spy who is in effect helping him? Plus Assad knows that we would extract our pound of flesh if he somehow got a hold of and abused our intel.

Making this even less likely is the fact that Israel and Russia do work together in some capacities (counter-terrorism) and Russia has literally no reason burn Israel.

You do not give ANYONE the opportunity to abuse confidential intel, especially a wild card like Assad. He used Sarin in this war when he knew we would react violently, he is capable of moves that we don't see coming. There should never be a path for this kind of intel to get to Assad, yet Donnie as per the course found a way to fuck it up!

We really, really need a "anti-Trump mass hysteria stories that turned out to be absolutely nothing" megathread

It's getting really hard to keep track. From Trump supposedly wanting to throw flag burners in jail to sending in the National Guard to help deport people. Liberals are like fucking parasites and they'll latch onto anything at this point.

Unfortunately, my concern is that the Democrats will do all they can to keep this investigation going in perpetuity. Regardless of the actually findings (or lack there of), the Democrats just want to be able to say "look, he's under investigation!".

I'm calling it now:

This show investigation will turn up nothing, but will still be the longest investigation of a sitting head of state in legal history. If the Democrats had their way, this investigation would last 10 years.

Unfortunately, my concern is that the Democrats will do all they can to keep this investigation going in perpetuity. Regardless of the actually findings (or lack there of), the Democrats just want to be able to say "look, he's under investigation!".

I'm calling it now:

This show investigation will turn up nothing, but will still be the longest investigation of a sitting head of state in legal history. If the Democrats had their way, this investigation would last 10 years.

You act like the Republicans haven't been complete and total cunts for the past 8 years.

You reap what you sow.

Well then let the CIA do their job and provide the intel properly. They don't need an inexperienced buffoon fucking things up and delivering specific information that was never meant for the Russians

You do not give ANYONE the opportunity to abuse confidential intel, especially a wild card like Assad. He used Sarin in this war when he knew we would react violently, he is capable of moves that we don't see coming. There should never be a path for this kind of intel to get to Assad, yet Donnie as per the course found a way to fuck it up!

So again you have literally nothing here. Listen man I don't like Trump anymore than you do but you are literally getting worked up over a imaginary scenarios.

The CIA can share information, that's true but so can the president regardless of whether you like who the president is or not. Again he did nothing wrong the people who are supposed to be on the side of the American people we're in the wrong by leaking this information. In fact those parties actually showing favoritism towards Israel Over the American people and the American government in leaking this story in the way they did.

So until your wildly improbable completely imagined scenario plays out you should probably find a way to redirect that anger towards the petty children who leaked this "story". It's ok to hate the POTUS, but there is such a thing as nuance...

So again you have literally nothing here. Listen man I don't like Trump anymore than you do but you are literally getting worked up over a imaginary scenarios.

The CIA can share information, that's true but so can the president regardless of whether you like who the president is or not. Again he did nothing wrong the people who are supposed to be on the side of the American people we're in the wrong by leaking this information. In fact those parties actually showing favoritism towards Israel Over the American people and the American government in leaking this story in the way they did.

So until your wildly improbable completely imagined scenario plays out you should probably find a way to redirect that anger towards the petty children who leaked this "story". It's ok to hate the POTUS, but there is such a thing as nuance...

Can the President deliver classified intel of this nature to any foreign nationals, yes he can... Should he be, absolutely not! He's a complete neophyte in matters of security and espionage and he can do a lot of damage if intel is handled incorrectly. Situations like this are specifically what the CIA is for, this is their job as they are the ones trained for it not him!

You give security intel out on a need to know basis and through the proper channels. If Russia needed to know then the CIA should have informed their counterparts in the KGB, that is proper protocol with intel of this nature. The press were wrong on this but this started with Donnie trying to impress the Russians and show them that he has the best intel and no one knows intel like him. What an absolute moron.

Last edited:
Back