Trump: RNC is in default of pledge.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"When somebody's in default, that means the other side can do what they have to do," he said. "The RNC is in default."

Trump signed a pledge last year to run as a Republican and not as an independent. He first raised the posibility of a third-party run in an exclusive interview with The Hill last summer.

“I signed a pledge but it’s a double-edge pledge, and as far as I’m concerned they’re in default of the pledge,” he said at a campaign event outside of Charleston, S.C.,

"The bottom line is the RNC is controlled by the establishment and the RNC is controlled by the special interests and the donors and that's too bad," he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-again-hints-at-third-party-run-the-rnc-is-in

He's also threatening to bring a lawsuit on Cruz.

He's drawing the line. Fall in line behind me or I'll bring this whole thing down.

If there's ever been a candidate who would go rogue if he does not get the nomination, it's Trump.

Trump fucking rocks. He might bring down the whole country, but he delivers excitement.

I picture the GOP establishment stashed a way in a room somewhere frantically trying to figure out how to derail the Trump train that is exposing the party for what it is.

I think he would be a god awful president but I do get a kick out of the fact that he is taking it to the GOP. He calls them liars, claims they are in the back pockets of special interests, etc. while appealing to the worst element of the party.

I think it's about time the american public start an inquiry against the government for immoral practices...

ON BOTH PARTIES.

It's actually kind of funny. Trump is the GOPs Frankenstein. They created him with their hate and fear mongering against Obama. Now they've lost control of their creation and dont know what to do.

It's actually kind of funny. Trump it's the GOPs Frankenstein. They created him with their hate and fear mongering against Obama. Now they've lost control of their creating abd dint know what to do.
Yup, but they cant see that. Which is why I expect eventually Hillary to win. But they have set up the path for another Trump. A less emotional and smarter Trump in the future who they may have to kill in office one day

tumblr_nt139d36Nh1s33iaqo1_500.jpg

I could say I'm mad at his actions but I'm more mad at his supporters at this stage. He's been given free reign to do whatever he wants and keep the support of whatever 30% of so support him. He was right about the shooting a person comment. These people have passed to the agentic state and will not snap out of it until they have fully fucked up the party and election.

The thing about Trump, and this is going to make it interesting, is his record is not in any way clean.

He has a real history of not paying the smaller independent contractors he claims he created jobs for.

He has some real shady connections the GOP establishment can exploit.

He has led four of his companies through bankruptcies to tune of several billion dollars.

He is a known pig around women and while this dosnt seem to bother him, Clintonesque attacks could be on the way.

I can already see the ads being created as he speaks.

If he does run as an indy he wont win and neither will the GOP candidate.

Id laugh my fucking ass right off my dick if the Senate obstructed the new Scotus nominee just to have Bernie Sanders win the Presidency because Trump ran indy.

Id laugh my fucking ass right off my dick if the Senate obstructed the new Scotus nominee just to have Bernie Sanders win the Presidency because Trump ran indy.

that be fucking awesome.

to bad the Dems lack a Trump. Would be more fireworks.

Trump's awesome. All you liberals whine about how shitty a two-party system is, how bad the Republicans are, and here you've got a guy railing against the party, the establishment, the way lobbyists and money have infiltrated American democracy, yet you guys still shit on Trump with your ludicrous, histrionic accusations of fascism.

Trump has transcended party politics. Your savior Bernie, on the other hand, is a DNC shill just like Hillary. Get on the Trump train now, leftists. He's changing the game. If you vote for Bernie or Hillary, you're voting for the same old type of corrupt career politicians you claim to hate so much.

that be fucking awesome.

to bad the Dems lack a Trump. Would be more fireworks.

Dems are a useless bag of limp spined sensitivity trainers.

Never gonna get a Trump out of that molecular cul-de-sac.

Bernie is as close as it gets.

I just think its so damn funny that the guy taking charge in the Republican party is essentially unaffiliated and the guy about to bring the Dem party to screaching head has never been a real member if the Democratic party.

These two useless entities have monopolized the system to such an extent that, politically, we are at the center of the nautilus, stuck inward and so immobile that outsiders have seized the reigns.

Can you imagine the mood of the country if it really does come down to Cruz and Clinton, or if Jeb! managed a comeback?

I just dont know if we can eat that meal again.

Trump's awesome. All you liberals whine about how shitty a two-party system is, how bad the Republicans are, and here you've got a guy railing against the party, the establishment, the way lobbyists and money have infiltrated American democracy, yet you guys still shit on Trump with your ludicrous, histrionic accusations of fascism.

Trump has transcended party politics. Your savior Bernie, on the other hand, is a DNC shill just like Hillary. Get on the Trump train now, leftists. He's changing the game. If you vote for Bernie or Hillary, you're voting for the same old type of corrupt career politicians you claim to hate so much.

Demonstrably untrue comment about Sanders.

Demonstrably untrue comment about Sanders.

I'll demonstrate it with a recent example.

Bernie likes to talk a big game about holding the elites accountable for their actions. He wants to jail bankers and expose corrupt politicians, right? Ok. Now remember that debate when they asked him about E-mailgate? This was his big chance to reiterate his point. Hillary is one of the most well-connected people in Washington. She is exactly the type of corrupt bigwig that Bernie likes to talk a big game about. But instead of saying that the investigation is necessary and sends a message that no one is above the law, he protected fellow corrupt Dem Hillary with his "I'm sick and tired of hearing about your damn e-mails" deflection.

What a phony. Guy pretends that getting rid of corruption is his raison d'etre but then pooh-poohs a question about one of the biggest corruption scandals in our lifetime because he's a typical slimy politician that's worried more about party solidarity than the people. Credibility flushed down the toilet with that one and only a DNC shill could disagree.

I'll demonstrate it with a recent example.

Bernie likes to talk a big game about holding the elites accountable for their actions. He wants to jail bankers and expose corrupt politicians, right? Ok. Now remember that debate when they asked him about E-mailgate? This was his big chance to reiterate his point. Hillary is one of the most well-connected people in Washington. She is exactly the type of corrupt bigwig that Bernie likes to talk a big game about. But instead of saying that the investigation is necessary and sends a message that no one is above the law, he protected fellow corrupt Dem Hillary with his "I'm sick and tired of hearing about your damn e-mails" deflection.

What a phony. Guy pretends that getting rid of corruption is his raison d'etre but then pooh-poohs a question about one of the biggest corruption scandals in our lifetime because he's a typical slimy politician that's worried more about party solidarity than the people. Credibility flushed down the toilet with that one and only a DNC shill could disagree.
Him not jumping on the bandwagon of benghazigate means he's just another shill? I will have to wrap my head around that.

The Republicans have been gifted with a great chance at the Presidency, considering Obama's second term blunders (usual for second term Presidents). This opportunity is going to be lost, however, because the party of Ronald Reagan is no more. Instead, the neocons and (especially) the Tea Party have split the GOP and ran it off the rails. I'm trying to find a reasonable alternative to another weak Democrat term in office, but if Trump is the best the GOP can do, then the party needs to disband.

Agreed on all points except regarding Bernie Sanders.

I love Trump because the establishment hates him, the GOp hates him, the Dems hate him and all the corporate media outlets are smearing him..

He must be doing something right, LOL.

I hope Trump takes down the GOP.

Back