Trump: RNC is in default of pledge.

I'll demonstrate it with a recent example.

Bernie likes to talk a big game about holding the elites accountable for their actions. He wants to jail bankers and expose corrupt politicians, right? Ok. Now remember that debate when they asked him about E-mailgate? This was his big chance to reiterate his point. Hillary is one of the most well-connected people in Washington. She is exactly the type of corrupt bigwig that Bernie likes to talk a big game about. But instead of saying that the investigation is necessary and sends a message that no one is above the law, he protected fellow corrupt Dem Hillary with his "I'm sick and tired of hearing about your damn e-mails" deflection.

What a phony. Guy pretends that getting rid of corruption is his raison d'etre but then pooh-poohs a question about one of the biggest corruption scandals in our lifetime because he's a typical slimy politician that's worried more about party solidarity than the people. Credibility flushed down the toilet with that one and only a DNC shill could disagree.
What a huge failure in defense of a stupid comment. You and Trump are a deserving couple. Enjoy the next 9 months.

Last edited:
I'll demonstrate it with a recent example.

Bernie likes to talk a big game about holding the elites accountable for their actions. He wants to jail bankers and expose corrupt politicians, right? Ok. Now remember that debate when they asked him about E-mailgate? This was his big chance to reiterate his point. Hillary is one of the most well-connected people in Washington. She is exactly the type of corrupt bigwig that Bernie likes to talk a big game about. But instead of saying that the investigation is necessary and sends a message that no one is above the law, he protected fellow corrupt Dem Hillary with his "I'm sick and tired of hearing about your damn e-mails" deflection.

What a phony. Guy pretends that getting rid of corruption is his raison d'etre but then pooh-poohs a question about one of the biggest corruption scandals in our lifetime because he's a typical slimy politician that's worried more about party solidarity than the people. Credibility flushed down the toilet with that one and only a DNC shill could disagree.

I'll base my opinion on his nearly forty year record of public service.

Incidently, if you add up all the years of political experience of the top contenders, it'll be less than Bernie's.

I'll base my opinion on his nearly forty year record of public service.

Incidently, if you add up all the years of political experience of the top contenders, it'll be less than Bernie's.

So you mean he's a career politician that has been hanging around other shady shitheads for the past 40 years instead of working in the real world?

Yeah, sounds trustworthy. Americans love career politicians these days.

What a huge failure in defense of a stupid comment. You and Trump are a deserving couple. Enjoy the next 9 months.

You're just butthurt because you have no retort. You're angry because you know I'm right but you can't admit it.

Him not jumping on the bandwagon of benghazigate means he's just another shill? I will have to wrap my head around that.

Benghazi? Uhh...re-read what I wrote. I never mentioned Benghazi. We're talking about her private e-mail server, chief.

So you mean he's a career politician that has been hanging around other shady shitheads for the past 40 years instead of working in the real world?

Yeah, sounds trustworthy. Americans love career politicians these days.

He's a career public servant. You can save your ad homs for where it matters.

His record is spotless when it comes to corruption. If you compare him to Reid or McConnell or the rest of that ilk, your optics are fucked.

Of course a total rookie at the game makes sense no where in life.

You're just butthurt because you have no retort. You're angry because you know I'm right but you can't admit it.
Quite the opposite. You stuck your dink out accusing Sanders of corruption. When asked to back it up, you cite him for some kind of sin of omission, regarding a highly politicized email scandal that is part of an open investigation and used in hack fashion by the Republicans. That's not anything like corruption, and such a weak response. Just a moronic assertion. I hope you feel foolish.

He's a career public servant. You can save your ad homs for where it matters.

His record is spotless when it comes to corruption. If you compare him to Reid or McConnell or the rest of that ilk, your optics are fucked.

Of course a total rookie at the game makes sense no where in life.

The only person he's been serving is himself. Slimeball politicians like the rest of them. Just wants votes, wants power, wants to build up his legacy. Just because he targets SJWs and bleeding heart liberals doesn't make him any less of a douchy politician than extreme right-wingers.

Deflect all you want, but on the biggest stage he's ever been on, opposite the biggest name out there, given an opportunity to reiterate his stance against corrupt Washington insiders, he shrugged it off and protected Hillary. That's all that people chattered about for the next few days, how good ol' Bernie wasn't willing to attack fellow Democrat Hillary. They saw that as a good thing. Of course they did! Why? Because they are Democrats first. The party above all else. And Bernie showed that night that he's the same. Party first, integrity a distance second.

The Presidency does not require legislative experience. He's a grown man with decades of executive experience. Lol @ categorizing someone like him as a "total rookie." Yeah, to eggheads that argue about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin a successful man like Trump probably does look like a "rookie" and some naive idealist like Sanders does look like a real pro. Luckily tens of millions disagree. The Presidency needs a realist like Trump, not another theoretician like Sanders.

Quite the opposite. You stuck your dink out accusing Sanders of corruption. When asked to back it up, you cite him for some kind of sin of omission, regarding a highly politicized email scandal that is part of an open investigation and used in hack fashion by the Republicans. That's not anything like corruption, and such a weak response. Just a moronic assertion. I hope you feel foolish.

You don't like the analysis because you know it's true. Rustled.

He bowed down to Hillary and covered for her like a coward. Just like be pussied out with the BLM drones. Sanders is not getting within a mile of the White House. Deal with it.

Sanders is not getting within a mile of the White House. Deal with it.
Sanders is still a pretty big underdog. But the Democrats hold all the cards against the big bluster, and they'll be played at the voting booth. I told you to enjoy the next 9 months, because the following 4 years are going to break your spirit.

I picture the GOP establishment stashed a way in a room somewhere frantically trying to figure out how to derail the Trump train that is exposing the party for what it is.

I think he would be a god awful president but I do get a kick out of the fact that he is taking it to the GOP. He calls them liars, claims they are in the back pockets of special interests, etc. while appealing to the worst element of the party.

I'm honestly becoming a fan of The Donald just for his boldness in tackling the RNC. If he embraced them and their shittiness in its totality, he would be a virtual lock for the nomination at this point. He could go down as the single most damaging figure to the Tea Party-era Republican establishment and I, contrary to many people, don't think he presents all that malignant of a threat to American politics: if anything, his popularity exposes how many voters in the GOP are just fucking stupid.

He bowed down to Hillary and covered for her like a coward. Just like be pussied out with the BLM drones. Sanders is not getting within a mile of the White House. Deal with it.

Rustling display of top-notch logic for sure, I say

The only person he's been serving is himself. Slimeball politicians like the rest of them. Just wants votes, wants power, wants to build up his legacy. Just because he targets SJWs and bleeding heart liberals doesn't make him any less of a douchy politician than extreme right-wingers.

Deflect all you want, but on the biggest stage he's ever been on, opposite the biggest name out there, given an opportunity to reiterate his stance against corrupt Washington insiders, he shrugged it off and protected Hillary. That's all that people chattered about for the next few days, how good ol' Bernie wasn't willing to attack fellow Democrat Hillary. They saw that as a good thing. Of course they did! Why? Because they are Democrats first. The party above all else. And Bernie showed that night that he's the same. Party first, integrity a distance second.

The Presidency does not require legislative experience. He's a grown man with decades of executive experience. Lol @ categorizing someone like him as a "total rookie." Yeah, to eggheads that argue about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin a successful man like Trump probably does look like a "rookie" and some naive idealist like Sanders does look like a real pro. Luckily tens of millions disagree. The Presidency needs a realist like Trump, not another theoretician like Sanders.

Moving along....

Trump may have less chance of winning the general election of any major candidate in the past 50 years. This is going to be a shellacking of epic proportions.

I couldn't be happier. The GOP has truly turned into a party of hate and fear. They have been exposed, and you can't get that horse back in the barn. It's over.

I could say I'm mad at his actions but I'm more mad at his supporters at this stage. He's been given free reign to do whatever he wants and keep the support of whatever 30% of so support him. He was right about the shooting a person comment. These people have passed to the agentic state and will not snap out of it until they have fully fucked up the party and election.
He's basically threatening to either nominate him or he will kill any chance you have by stealing a third or more of the voting base. And he's not even a conservative. He just says dumber shit than anyone else and that passes for conservative. GOP is in a hostage situation.

The Republicans have been gifted with a great chance at the Presidency, considering Obama's second term blunders (usual for second term Presidents). This opportunity is going to be lost, however, because the party of Ronald Reagan is no more. Instead, the neocons and (especially) the Tea Party have split the GOP and ran it off the rails. I'm trying to find a reasonable alternative to another weak Democrat term in office, but if Trump is the best the GOP can do, then the party needs to disband.

Kasich is a very, very reasonable choice.

Trump's awesome. All you liberals whine about how shitty a two-party system is, how bad the Republicans are, and here you've got a guy railing against the party, the establishment, the way lobbyists and money have infiltrated American democracy, yet you guys still shit on Trump

Yeah, what's up with that? They're behaving as if hating the status quo isn't enough to make somebody Presidential material.

What a crock.
That mentally ill homeless guy on the streetcorner who tells you in great detail about how the government is monitoring his thoughts through traffic lights and wants to take the whole system down?
He could make America great again, too, if we could just get him in office.
Hating the establishment...that's all it takes, sheeple! Just vote for him!

I'm honestly becoming a fan of The Donald just for his boldness in tackling the RNC. If he embraced them and their shittiness in its totality, he would be a virtual lock for the nomination at this point. He could go down as the single most damaging figure to the Tea Party-era Republican establishment and I, contrary to many people, don't think he presents all that malignant of a threat to American politics: if anything, his popularity exposes how many voters in the GOP are just fucking stupid.
I agree with the first part but not the second. This guy is talking about deporting Mexicans and building a wall, requiring that Muslims wear ID badges and wants to bomb the shit out of Muslim countries. I think this guy would do as much, if not more, in terms of damaging our relations in the world than Bush did. Plus his economic plan is your run of the mill shit: cut taxes on the top brackets, cut the estate tax and "cut taxes on the poor" (which they already don't pay). He's as bad as the rest of the field IMO but he is just slamming them for being in the pockets of big business but he's popular by appealing to racists.

Back