Social Trump Retweets Video With Man Chanting White Power

To me it looks like the guy saying White Power isn't being series. He was getting screamed at and called a Nazi and a racist by a bunch of lunatics and appeared to be mocking them. The interaction is at the start of this video.

Yea , judging by this clip it sounds like he's sarcastically saying it after being called racist several times.

If he isnt sarcastically saying it then fu*k him.

Either way trump shouldn't have retweeted this

Its this or Biden?
HazelRaaah.jpg

Yea. We’re really fucked as a nation of this is the best we can do

Guys, let’s all vote third party.

#JoJorgensen2020

I wish enough people would to make a difference.
Well, getting rid of the prevalent defeatist attitude that "voting third party is a wasted vote" or "a vote for X" is the first step in making it happen.

To me it looks like the guy saying White Power isn't being series. He was getting screamed at and called a Nazi and a racist by a bunch of lunatics and appeared to be mocking them. The interaction is at the start of this video.

@M3t4tr0n why don't you embed the video in the OP? The link you posted is broken.

Also, the lady who was yelling “F*** Trump!” and trying to block the golf cart is actually a Trump supporter who was only there to lampoon the libtards

And yet there will still be Trump supporters who'll insist the president wasn't lying when he claimed that his Charlotte statement about "good people on both sides" was not a reference to any of the tiki torch carrying ethno-nationalist white supremacists, just the people opposed to the removal of Charlotte's historic monuments.

You still believe the "fine people" hoax? That's unfortunate.

Here's the Presidents exact words form that event:

"Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

Glad I could clear that up for you.

@M3t4tr0n why don't you embed the video in the OP? The link you posted is broken.

honestly this is what it looks like to me as well.

And yet there will still be Trump supporters who'll insist the president wasn't lying when he claimed that his Charlotte statement about "good people on both sides" was not a reference to any of the tiki torch carrying ethno-nationalist white supremacists, just the people opposed to the removal of Charlotte's historic monuments.

Have you even watched the video that this whole thread is about? The guy that yelled White power was mocking Anti Trump protesters that were calling them racists while shouting all kinds of filthy language at them.

Sure looks like the guy in the golf cart was trolling those loonies screaming at him. No sense in trying to talk to people like that. But the President should have known better not to retweet that. He's gotta know the media will make everything out of that that they can.

Im not giving his twitter power, respect or attention, thats you guys. Please stop doing that.
Thats good you dont give his Twitter account power. I never go on Twitter to be honest. I think when the potus does these things its hard to ignore versus a random person creating a thread on a kung fu site.

Where are all the trump sycophants who deride everyone on the left for the actions of the extremists now? Your president props this nonsense up so I guess by your own standards you frame the left with, that means you support this... right?

Point in fact it's actually worse, as I dont recall seeing Joe Biden retweeting videos supportive of statues being torn down or looting/rioting.

A racist with a V.P. who will follow him in lockstep

Or...

A person with an older mind who will choose a V.P. who is exponentially more capable than all of the aforementioned.

<BC1>

Lol, who is this magic VP you speak of?

You still believe the "fine people" hoax? That's unfortunate.

Here's the Presidents exact words form that event:

"Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Nice attempt to deflect from the fact that Trump just retweeted a guy shouting "white power!" at a group of Florida protesters referring to him as a "great" person. <45>

And I have no doubt that in Trump's lunatic mind the guy in the golf cart isn't one of the "neo-Nazi's" or "white nationalists" that he condemned in Charlottesville.

Sure looks like the guy in the golf cart was trolling those loonies screaming at him. No sense in trying to talk to people like that. But the President should have known better not to retweet that. He's gotta know the media will make everything out of that that they can.

For sure. I just think it's dishonest to say that all you got out of that video was a Trump supporter shouting white power. What I saw was a very divided group of people with one side screeching obscenities at the other; but yeah... Trump should have known better than to post that video as it's easy to twist.

Back