Social Trump Retweets Video With Man Chanting White Power

But you were all against that professor, why aren't you against this?

When did I say I was against either situation? If you allow and encourage one you have to allow and encourage the other.

When did I say I was against either situation? If you allow and encourage one you have to allow and encourage the other.
One is the potus and leader of the free world one is not. Doesn't mean its ok of the professor to do what she did but I think there is a bit of difference. You can be against both you know...

Its this or Biden?
HazelRaaah.jpg

A racist with a V.P. who will follow him in lockstep

Or...

A person with an older mind who will choose a V.P. who is exponentially more capable than all of the aforementioned.

<BC1>

A racist with a V.P. who will follow him in lockstep

Or...

A person with an older mind who will choose a V.P. who is exponentially more capable than all of the aforementioned.

<Fedor23>
Impressive benefit of doubt you give that objectively racist old white man partly responsible for black mass incarceration. Very impressive.

Impressive benefit of doubt you give that objectively racist old white man partly responsible for black mass incarceration. Very impressive.

If Biden were to win the office and a change came to those mass incarceration policies, he would sign it into law.

President Trump would not.

The choice is simple.

One is the potus and leader of the free world one is not. Doesn't mean its ok of the professor to do what she did but I think there is a bit of difference. You can be against both you know...

It doesn’t matter if he’s the president he’s standing up for people who are being oppressed and demonized. Same as BLM or anyone else.

Trump is probably trying to distract from the Russian's recruiting the Taliban to do hits on us forces and the fact he refused to do anything about it.

Talibangate is a fake news hoax!

But you do stand up for his racist tweet and him in this thread. Dont you?
Im calling you out for continuously helping propogate racist material on my sherdog safe space. Why are you always pushing this divisive racist material here?

So you support both trump and BLM? Interesting.

I’m not sure what you are trying to trap me with but what I’m saying is very simple.

I think both should have the right to say what they want, I don’t have to agree with both.

Im calling you out for continuously helping propogate racist material on my shersog safe space. Why are you always pushing this divisive racist material here?
Will you call out Trumps racist tweet?

I’m not sure what you are trying to trap me with but what I’m saying is very simple.

I think both should have the right to say what they want, I don’t have to agree with both.
Thats fine, but dont you think the potus and leader of the free world should be held to a certain standard?

Back