• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump: Putin will do me a favor for future hostage release

If you can read what I wrote, I hate the fact that American taxpayers are funding wars. Not to mention I hate war in general.

The current administration is spending hundreds of billions of our money on two very public wars.

The guy I quoted said that Biden was "treating Putin's army like bitches" in a war that we aren't actively fighting in. That's an idiotic statement.

It's not Biden funding the wars dipshit. It's congress.

Hyperbole aside, you can't like this kind of announcement from a potential President, right?

It's meant to be seen as a power play, of course, but it's really, really murky.

it's for sure shady, can't deny that.

but still better than democrats.

<Fedor23>

According to GOP Senator Lankford, Trump also told them "Don't fix anything" about the the border issue "It's the single biggest issue during the election — don't resolve this, we'll resolve this next year."

you want trump to help them? they're trying to give him 700 years in prison.

you want trump to help them? they're trying to give him 700 years in prison.

We are together on this issue. The border is a problem that does need to be fixed. We cant just Ignore it just because your favorite rapist wants to maintain the border issue as a failure of the Biden presidency so any signs of improvement would affect that strategy.

We are together on this issue. The border is a problem that does need to be fixed. We cant just Ignore it just because your favorite rapist wants to maintain the border issue as a failure of the Biden presidency so any signs of improvement would affect that strategy.

"donny, the border is open to help steal the election but it looks really bad so help us pick up some of the broken glass, and when you're done here's 7 centuries in the prison."

Why do you hate Evan Gershkovich and his family?

Why do Trump hate Evan Gershkovich and his family?
If he has the power / connection to get him free, he should do it now.
Why wait?
I mean if he did it before the election it would be such a power move and might win him votes.
But no... Trump want to wait to he is president..
What if he does not become president?
Will Evan be forced to stay in prison?

So.,, again why do Trump hate Evan Gershkovich and his family?

Why wait?
I mean if he did it before the election it would be such a power move and might win him votes.

giphy.gif

Donald had promised to build superwall and didn't had fultfilled this promise despite was POTUS 4 years in row.
Biden agreed to sign border PHYSICAL security financing bill in November 2023 th and problem why you didn't get this money was because Republicans in Congress didn't had voted for THIS bill.

However guys like you wants to blame for this democrats.
Ask your congressman why they had marinated this bill since November 2023 th?

Isn't this the sort of thing Reagan lied about doing because it's illegal?
Yes but different enough... Trump understands that this isn't technically negotiating with the enemy but he knows darn well this is openly signalling Putin. People that think there isn't regular contact between these two camps is in complete denial. Trump probably gets messages from Putin telling him what to say and when Trump says certain things it's confirmation to Putin he got the message and he's aligned with their strategy.

Why wait?

Trump has to win the election first so Putin can be sure he'll get a return on his investment.

?
"Treating Putin's army like bitches"?

You know that WE'RE not fighting the war in Ukraine, right? We sure as shit are paying for it... do you think he's also treating Hamas like bitches?

If Biden just keeps funding other people's wars than he'll treat everyone like bitches! Most badass pres ever!! More war, yay!!!

If you can read what I wrote, I hate the fact that American taxpayers are funding wars. Not to mention I hate war in general.

The current administration is spending hundreds of billions of our money on two very public wars.

The guy I quoted said that Biden was "treating Putin's army like bitches" in a war that we aren't actively fighting in. That's an idiotic statement.
Funding Ukraine deters wars of aggression.

Doing nothing to deter a war of aggression and claiming it's anti war is naive.

If people want to fight off an invading autocratic dictatorship 4x as large by themselves we should arm them to the teeth so they can destroy the invading army with as little life lost as possible.

Spreading democracy is the most effective way to decrease wars.
You can look up the stats... or just look at what it did for Europe.

Acting like it costs America hundreds of billions is just straight BS.

America is the largest arms exporter in the world and they're demonstrating in live time the effectiveness of American weapons in a peer war and are struggling to keep up with the export requests of Poland as a result:

Poland supplementing orders with SK because America can't produce weapons fast enough:

It's not just Poland trying to buy 500 HIMARS when there's only 540 of them. More than half of Europe is ramping up military spending with America set to grab a large chunk of that cash.

Back