• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump: Putin will do me a favor for future hostage release

I am not holding my breath, he said the same thing about making Mcdonalds Great Wall of China and that Mexico would pay for it.
He did fortify the border, as did Obama before him. Also he got cockblocked from having all the funding he wanted.

If trump has the power and influence why is he prolonging his prison term for his own benefit or is trump just lying and using this man for his own weird point?

Trump is full of shit as usual. Putin and the rest of the Russian government have already said that it doesn't matter who the US president is, no one's getting any favours and they'll all be treated like the useless dumb fucks they are.

Trump is full of shit as usual. Putin and the rest of the Russian government have already said that it doesn't matter who the US president is, no one's getting any favours and they'll all be treated like the useless dumb fucks they are.
trump says a lot of dumb shit but this is just straight up sociopathic behavior

the one whos currently treating putins army like bitches?....that one?
?
"Treating Putin's army like bitches"?

You know that WE'RE not fighting the war in Ukraine, right? We sure as shit are paying for it... do you think he's also treating Hamas like bitches?

If Biden just keeps funding other people's wars than he'll treat everyone like bitches! Most badass pres ever!! More war, yay!!!

?
"Treating Putin's army like bitches"?

You know that WE'RE not fighting the war in Ukraine, right? We sure as shit are paying for it... do you think he's also treating Hamas like bitches?

If Biden just keeps funding other people's wars than he'll treat everyone like bitches! Most badass pres ever!! More war, yay!!!

So let me get this straight...you don't think the Republicans are gonna give massive funding to Israel? Lmfao

Last month, Congress passed an Israel aid bill with only 37 Democrats and 21 Republicans voting against it.

If you are voting for somebody who's not going to fund other people's wars, then who the hell are you voting for?

A few days before that, Congress voted for a GOP bill to send a bunch of weapons to Israel. GOP wrote the bill and only 16 Dems voted in favor of it.

So let me get this straight...you don't think the Republicans are gonna give massive funding to Israel? Lmfao
If you can read what I wrote, I hate the fact that American taxpayers are funding wars. Not to mention I hate war in general.

The current administration is spending hundreds of billions of our money on two very public wars.

The guy I quoted said that Biden was "treating Putin's army like bitches" in a war that we aren't actively fighting in. That's an idiotic statement.

In a statement on his social media app. Trump said Putin would be releasing an american reporter being help in russia if he wins the election.
GORmIX5XMAERqaN
Imagine being able to ask Putin to release the prisoner and waiting months to do so. What a clown.

Would be hilarious if Putin responds to Trumps claims.

He is so feared and that’s why the crime rate and murder rate spiked during his last year in office …..

You mean during the 2020 summer of love when the Democrats cheered on the violence and bailed out the criminals?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Next you'll be telling me that Joe Biden created jobs...

You fucking clowns crack me up.

You mean during the 2020 summer of love when the Democrats cheered on the violence and bailed out the criminals?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Next you'll be telling me that Joe Biden created jobs...

Fucking clowns crack me up.
Yep, the spike happened when trump was POTUS, therefore why shouldnt he get the blame ? Just like life expectancy decreased under him, overdoses increased, the trade deficit increased, etc.

Back