• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trump punks the media that said he hide in a bunker

protest

noun

/ˈprəʊtɛst/

a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something

Vs.

riot
/ˈrʌɪət/

noun
  1. 1.
    a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
    "riots broke out in the capital"

I'm off to bed, can you guys work out the basics without me.
OC spray can be used to overcome passive resistance. Im sure they were asked to move and didn't.

That's the same protest, dumbass. When the clock hits a minute after midnight, it becomes a new day. Holy shit, why did that need to be explained to you? And it didn't sustain "minor damage" they set it on fire.

Minor damage is from the article, clearly not my description.

You think the same rioters are going 24/7.

It's different nights both in pm on different days,

I know you want to believe but sorry you've been misled

Wow, this is a new low for you. A boot licker to the highest degree. As un-American as it gets.
Just because you don’t agree with the truth doesn’t mean it has anything to do with “un American, bla bla new low”.

Sissy ass protesters don’t get to call the shots.

Minor damage is from the article, clearly not my description.

You think the same rioters are going 24/7.

It's different nights both in pm on different days,

I know you want to believe but sorry you've been misled

Didn't you say earlier you were from Australia? Please tell me all about what is going on in my country.

EDIT: Honestly, think about how stupid your argument is. Did you think this was a new group of protesters that came in from somewhere else? Or do you think it's the same group of protesters who still won't leave?

okay ill stop you there, ill grab the flash bang i took, the rubber bullet i took, and the tear gas canister I took from the san jose protest/riots and post the pics on here if you want. there were literally thousands of these things littering the streets of downtown san jose. i got tons of videos from my buddies who were in different areas where real militant shit was going down.

eh i mis read that but I dont have the ability to delete
Ok, was that your government ordering you gassed and shot by law enforcement and or national guard or was that the President that specifically told them to do that? You do realize that it's the governors that control that shit from within their States right? Doesn't matter what Trump demands on Twitter. If Trump wants to take control of a State's national guard or law enforcement or send in actual military, there are specific ways he has to do that which have not been enacted by his office.

Yeah and yet I am attacked for saying this isnt a minority opinion. This is becoming an increasing % of people in the US. Id say maybe 20% or more think that way. This is not good for long term unity of the country. I support california leaving or something because it is getting to the point were winning an election will mean tyranny over a large portion and % of people who lost by a slim margin.
All good things come to and end eventually and all empires collapse with time.

Im assuming the protesters refused to leave, even if they were peaceful. If the president is going there you need to get out of the way, its pretty simple.

All hail the draft dodging commander.

UUUUmm... yeah, that was Vietnam though. Hindsight 20/20, EVERYONE should have dodge that mess. Or simply claim it was against religious yada yada like Muhammad Ali did.

Didn't you say earlier you were from Australia? Please tell me all about what is going on in my country.

EDIT: Honestly, think about how stupid your argument is. Did you think this was a new group of protesters that came in from somewhere else? Or do you think it's the same group of protesters who still won't leave?

Well I do seem to know more about the situation than you do.

Is your position that for nearly 24 hours there was an unchecked riot opposite the white house?
Does that sound possible to you?

Maybe it was going to get violent again like the night before but point is it hadn't as yet.

But, he did hide in a bunker. So he's the fucking punk.

Any president or prime minister gets moved to somewhere safe. It’s called proper protocol. I was kinda surprised to see him sticking it to these protesters.

Bunker boys stunt causing an international incident

Newsflash Democrats, this is how you act towards criminals. They only understand a show of force. This is not unlike dealing with terrorist nations.
*Peaceful protesters you dork. <BronTroll1>

I have to admit trump holding the Bible is great. As if anyone thinks he’s at all religious. He barely knew how to hold the Bible upright. Lol.

This is like a classic SNL skit.
It's probably comic book pages between the binding. <puh-lease75>

Yes, not letting the citizens bully him is fascist dictatorship. If this were North Korea the crowds would be turned to pulp with anti aircraft cannons.

"Bully" him? What is he fucking 12? He's free to quit if he can't handle it. The big fucking baby. The utter lack of logic or thought from some of you lunatics is absolutely terrifying.

You haven't seen it, but it's all on tv. Yet again, the President was not invited to the church, nor was anyone at the church informed. He decided to pull a pr stunt, and instead of doing so in the White House, sent a clear message by having police commit violence on peaceful protesters in order to clear the road for himself.

I wonder if you were a Turk, if you'd be going "I just don't see it, it's just a goddamn red carpet, I don't see any meaning in that shit, especially not at a time like this. You guys are being weird."
OOOOoohh trust me, there were enough people informed that people from that church knew. I got a buddy that was was on Obama’s “entourage” for 3 years. He told me how things are coordinated. Not going into specific detail here though.

"Bully" him? What is he fucking 12? He's free to quit if he can't handle it. The big fucking baby. The utter lack of logic or thought from some of you lunatics is absolutely terrifying.

They truly believe Trump is the victim in all of this, it's just a reflection of their stupidity and it's incredible.

I just find the inevitable future where Trump is harassed for the rest of his life without the protections of presidency to be hilarious. At some point he'll be out of office and the people will still have not forgiven or forgotten how he's acted. It'll be hilarious watching how he acts when he doesn't have all this power to protect him.

Back