Trump playing his people like a fiddle

Trump needs to lay low right now and not say much. If Obama gets to worried about his legacy and what Trump will do, Obama would certainly harm our country and make things tougher for Trump if he can.
3rd term.

Trump needs to lay low right now and not say much. If Obama gets to worried about his legacy and what Trump will do, Obama would certainly harm our country and make things tougher for Trump if he can.

I am convinced you hit the bong harder than anyone on the planet.

Obscene. Ban this fool.
XY2pOOu.jpg

Um... what he's saying is entirely true.

You guys are seriously grasping at straws.

This fucking cuck of a reporter at CNN is calling Trump supporters violent.. what a piece of shit. The other side was and IS exponentially more violent, right NOW calling for the killings of all electorates who are going to vote Trump in a few days...

cnn is shit, youre right, but so is whatever source youre citing.

you literally said "the other side is calling for the killings of electorates..." how many allegedly did that? 3? do you really think the same number of kkk loving trump supporters couldnt be found? youre all goons on both sides with shit like this.

cnn is shit, youre right, but so is whatever source youre citing.

you literally said "the other side is calling for the killings of electorates..." how many allegedly did that? 3? do you really think the same number of kkk loving trump supporters couldnt be found? youre all goons on both sides with shit like this.

CNN reported on that... one electorate receives an average of 600 letters a day... death threats for him and his family if he votes Trump on the 19th. This was literally on CNN an hour ago.

As long as he hold course on trade and taxes I'm good

He is not stupid, building a wall is far more feasible than turning its back on globalization

Yes, I am up front about how much I think he is a dick head, but I do see a lot of positives from his election. I'm particularly hopeful about a reset with Russia, his infrastructure plan, and a chance to see if an aggressive tax cut will indeed do as it is advertised.

There is also indication of a shift in Syrian strategy, that is, not toppling Assad and turning that region further into a shit show.

Now, I don't think this would simply be Trump because there is no way he's designing geo-political strategy (no president would be), but he at least seems to be against that sort of thing.

There is also indication of a shift in Syrian strategy, that is, not toppling Assad and turning that region further into a shit show.

Now, I don't think this would simply be Trump because there is no way he's designing geo-political strategy (no president would be), but he at least seems to be against that sort of thing.

Syria is a shit situation and there's literally no good options. Less hopeful about that.

Bu bu but liberals are violent!

Back