Hillary Lost, Get Over It.

Peace Through Strength.

#TrumpBless #MAGA #BuildtheWall

Last edited:
Hillary Lost, Get Over It.

Peach Through Strength.

#TrumpBless #MAGA #BuildtheWall

War-and-Peach-Tea-Book-Tin-Container_1024x1024.jpg

But he doesn't say anything in this video to the effect that he won't follow through with his promises. :rolleyes:

believe dis?

"You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!' I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?" Trump said Friday. "But now, you're mellow and you're cool and you're not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ters-vicious-violent/index.html?client=safari

Most didn't vote for Trump, they voted for not Hillary.

I see from TS that liberals are trying the bargaining stage again...one that Trump is establishment all the way and we have nothing to worry about. I guess after it's official official they will officially stay at that stage instead of relapsing back to stage one denial.

They'll try assassination(literal and character) strategies at that point. Hopes are low that they'll ever reach stage 5 of acceptance but an indefinite stage 4 is certainly expected and DESERVED.

Syria is a shit situation and there's literally no good options. Less hopeful about that.

The best option would be to walk the fuck away.

Lining politicians pockets through wars needs to stop.

Trump said no more refugees,

Clinton said more. .

How are people confused on what would be more popular

Back