• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump Phoenix Rally

Who is talking about taking down George Washington statues...other than Trump?

Nice segway from confederate era monuments to the American worker.

We will buy American except for his daughter's company.

I kind of got lost there. Trump didn't get the healthcare bill to pass but he got it to fail to the fastest?

Congrats, dude.

We aren't suppose to understand it. It's like a secret code among winners

Possibilities list:

1. Pardon Sheriff Joe

2. Pull out of NAFTA

3. Vietnam II: The Trumpening.

They're trying to take away our culture. They're trying to take away our history.

What is he talking about? Has he ever said anything negative about the alt-right?

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Serious, is it really necessary to bring up again that Trump is totally unfit to be President? He's shown it more than enough times. And debating it any more is a waste of time as well.

<16>
In that vein, I also don't especially care that he can still attract a crowd of people to cheer for him. It hasn't helped him get things passed in Congress, so whatever. Let these people scream their support into the void. I'll maybe start paying attention again come election time.

Lol, now hes trying to spin his buisness council failures as a good thing. Nice don. Very believeable.

I bet he pays a couple women to stare with him at his naked body in a mirror as they tell him "you're not fat, you're powerfully large and nourished" and "you're penis isn't small, most others are needlessly big".

They're probably Chinese.

It should never become blase when the president makes an ass of himself, and has to masturbate in front of a crowd.

This shit is weird and wrong, and it needs to stay that way.

You're confusing concepts. It's not about not caring, it's about not engaging in mindless discussions over and over.

This thread should be one post. "Live Stream of Trump acting like a poor excuse of a President for the 100th time".

Done.

Lol, now hes trying to spin his buisness council failures as a good thing. Nice don. Very believeable.
That and bankrupting the Secret Service are just the beginning of him proving to the country his godawful incompetence as an alleged businessman and leader, as apposed to just some Kardashian-level whore who licenses his name to get stamped on buildings before the real developers exclude him from the process of actually building a business or property.

The difference between when he's reading vs when he's actually speaking is so obvious it's fucking hilarious.

Back