Trump Phoenix Rally

Actually you sound miserable on here.

Keep helping others though.
Well, whenever you read one of my posts to you just envision me laughing in your face while I do it, and then going on to eat great food, get great sleep in a great bed in a beautiful house while I'm surrounded by people who actually care about me and live life by actual objective morals, and not fake bullshit lies from a book written by pedophiles 2000 years ago that allow infinite hypocrisy and evil.

You should also keep in mind that your toxic mindset is not only based on a lie, but it is one of the most damaging ignorant ideologies that any humans posses. You're actively perpetuating the devolution of our species.

Bitching about the filibuster rule when you control every branch of the government......

You didn't even get 50 votes for the healthcare bill

I get the feeling that Trump does not like main stream media, radical Islamic terrosims, illegal immigrants & Democrats and GOP leadership in Congress

Well, whenever you read one of my posts to you just envision me laughing in your face while I do it, and then going on to eat great food, get great sleep in a great bed in a beautiful house while I'm surrounded by people who actually care about me and live life by actual objective morals, and not fake bullshit lies from a book written by pedophiles 2000 years ago that allow infinite hypocrisy and evil.

You should also keep in mind that your toxic mindset is not only based on a lie, but it is one of the most damaging ignorant ideologies that any humans posses. You're actively perpetuating the devolution of our species.
Actually I don't envision that, I envision a very angry person.

Trump is the Abraham Lincoln of our time.

We will defeat the rebels at all cost.

Holy shit! My taxes are going to double or triple? Either the guy who never tells the truth is doing it again or I'm screwed.

This is like a fucking dictator rallying his supporters in a third world country.

This isn't the first one since the election though. He even instigated a "lock her up" chant AFTER the election.
He doesn't actually want to govern. All his thin skinned ass wanted to do was get praised and be the center of attention.

Why would he spend time in that dump?

For starters he said he would:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

87Ozl.gif

Back