Opinion Trump opposes mail in vote election

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

There's a drop down menu to refine by fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

Now please post your source for the stay at home order lasting another 7+ months that is being used to justify changing the voting system.

If you would actually read what you provided, you would realize that the state of affairs that compilation provides in no way makes a plausible or convincing case that there is widespread, much less systematic danger of electoral fraud relating to mail in ballots.

Most of the cases are things like some lady in 2016 voting for Trump on behalf of her dead husband........

The thread title is incorrect. Trump opposes voter fraud. That's what it is. Democrats cheat without shame, so increasing their opportunities to cheat doesn't make sense.
Got proof or is this some fantasy you made up. Last instance of a large scale voter fraud was a Republican in North Carolina. In the real world Republicans commit voter fraud. Just because you say voter fraud and Democrats a bunch don’t make it true.

Got proof or is this some fantasy you made up. Last instance of a large scale voter fraud was a Republican in North Carolina. In the real world Republicans commit voter fraud. Just because you say voter fraud and Democrats a bunch don’t make it true.
There are plenty of undercover videos out there of ACORN representatives admitting to registering Disney characters and dead people. We have all already seen the proof...

The President is being a hypocrite. I know the average Lickspittle has no problem with Trump being a hypocrite, but any non partisan hack can see the hypocrisy.
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

That's neat and all, but you aren't a non partisan hack.

Again, it's as if the Iowa Caucus that was barely two months ago, and the 2016 Presidential Campaigns never happened. The level of not paying attention you have to be doing to say shit like this is just embarrassing.

Was going to respond to this but I'll use your own words instead

Oh, I get it. An app designed by people who ended up working for the Booty Judge campaign declaring him the victor under shady circumstances is just seen as business as usual by Democrats these days. My bad.

That's neat and all, but you aren't a non partisan hack.
Actually I am a person who does not want to live in a country that the leaders live by different rules.
The President voted by mail, so I should be able to vote by mail.
If you like dictators then move.

Actually I am a person who does not want to live in a country that the leaders live by different rules.
The President voted by mail, so I should be able to vote by mail.
If you like dictators then move.

So... we should probably just do voice voting then, right?

Go ahead then, explain it so that I can understand.
The Iowa Caucus is completely irrelevant to the question of mail in votes for November unless the use the caucus system to elect the president where you're from. Or in other words your post was
a shockingly terrible and pointless post.

Oh wow you're really being obtuse ITT aren't ya? You really don't see the hypocrisy of Trump being against mail in voting when he himself voted that way?

The Iowa Caucus is completely irrelevant to the question of mail in votes for November unless the use the caucus system to elect the president where you're from. Or in other words your post was

Yes, established incidents of Democrats cheating is always irrelevant to Democrats. I understand that. Especially when the Democrats are pushing for something, and the objection from the other side is because it's hypothetically easier to defraud that system and... I don't know.... let's say.... Cheat..... via the option that the Democrats are proposing. But obviously I'm the one who is way off base here.

Yes, established incidents of Democrats cheating is always irrelevant to Democrats. I understand that. Especially when the Democrats are pushing for something, and the objection from the other side is because it's hypothetically easier to defraud that system and... I don't know.... let's say.... Cheat..... via the option that the Democrats are proposing. But obviously I'm the one who is way off base here.
Yes or no, do we elect the president using the caucus system?

I only vote the same way the President votes, since in America our leaders aren’t supposed to get special treatment. Our country was built on that idea. If he voice votes then so will, I.
Trump votes by mail then we should all vote by mail.
Are you saying voting by mail contributes to voter fraud in elections?
Sounds like you got TDS because Trump voted by mail. Are you saying Trump committed election fraud by voting by mail?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/4/26/15424270/voter-fraud-north-carolina

Look they found one instance of mail-in-voter fraud guys. Clearly the sky is falling and we should be hysterical about the threat this poses our democracy.

They also found one instance of in person-voter-fraud, so clearly that needs to stop too. Look, 441 of 508 ineligible votes were reportedly cast by felons and some of those happened in person so if anyone tells you they want to vote in person they are CHEATERS!

The ability of conservatives to take a non-threat and turn it into a boogeyman they are hysterically afraid of even when it flies in the face of any logic is amazing. You guys really don't need to live in this much fear lol.

Last edited:
I'm the only thing making this dud of a thread relevant.

541401.jpg

Back