• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

True. I think some are forgetting that Trump is probably going to be sentenced to prison in less than two weeks. Might work in his favor, might not.
Again, we'll see. I think that would be great but I'm not counting on it. Too much to hope for, even.

Fact is, though, you gotta play the cards you're dealt. I already put my bets down. But I'm not about to concede defeat until the contest is officially decided.

Is it really surprising? Biden's term has been a fucking disaster that sees him currently funding two major wars, economic hardship for most, and an out of control border.

That said, don't underestimate the abortion issue. The Dems are saving that shit for September, and it will be a big issue.
Trump has already vehemently stated, both in interviews and during the debate, that he isn't touching abortion. He's a Reaganite on the issue that believes it's a States issue.
The "handmaid's tale" apocalyptic fantasizing will only attract the stupidest of voters who have obeyed The Party's most important order, to not trust their eyes, but you are right they will push it as it's all they have left.

In theory, this should be the most one sided election since 1972, even cuckhold Nate Silver is saying that Trump is going to win by a large margin. How many people have had their life improved during Biden?
Okay now how about only counting legal citizens?

Yep. Those maniacs are definitely going to give him prison time. No one could have guessed how utterly batshit the lefties really are. They will burn the country to the ground to rule over the ashes.

Can we get a move on and kick off the Second War of Northern Agression, please? I'm on holiday right now and can spend all day watching the live play-by-plays. ;)

Yeah yeah, sieg heil, deus vult.. great Knight Templar (rofl) now be a good chav, pour me a pint and fetch me my peanuts

Maybe you should emmigrate to the UK. We take in all the worthless losers and, unlike where the US is heading, our politicians still believe in garbage like democracy, equality and all that other crap. ;)

Maybe you should emmigrate to the UK. We take in all the worthless losers and, unlike where the US is heading, our politicians still believe in garbage like democracy, equality and all that other crap. ;)

Sounds to me like you would be much happier in Middle East somewhere, free of all that garbage like democracy and equality. Plus you'd actually get to go on that holy crusade, instead of just roleplaying it online

Sounds to me like you would be much happier in Middle East somewhere, free of all that garbage like democracy and equality. Plus you'd actually get to go on that holy crusade, instead of just roleplaying it online

Fuck going to the Middle East. Too hot, no beer or BLT's, even the good looking women dress like ninjas. And the natives don't even speak the King' English.

Besides, with the way Europe and America is heading Far Right, it's only a matter of time before the UK finally goes the same way. And then I can go on Crusade in a real country, instead of some sand-filled anus. ;)

Fuck going to the Middle East. Too hot, no beer or BLT's, even the good looking women dress like ninjas. And the natives don't even speak the King' English.

Besides, with the way Europe and America is heading Far Right, it's only a matter of time before the UK finally goes the same way. And then I can go on Crusade in a real country, instead of some sand-filled anus. ;)
Screenshot_20240702_024446_Gallery.jpg

Thats some cute fanfiction, sounds like a dick tuck though.

Last edited:
Nearly 70 percent of voters say that the country's political and economic systems need major changes — or even to be torn down entirely.

Seems like you are equating this to some kind of support for Trump.

Personally I read it as a reflection of a system that has 2 unemployable geriatrics as effectively the only options for running America.

No matter how bad Biden or Trump is, such a system is worse.

Back