Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

You're my bitch and everyone, but you and a few Left Cult Clowns know it. Your only chance is if Biden and/or Trump drop out.

Biden vs. Trump = C Ya CurryJunkie.

I may offer you the chance to make me a sandwich to save you.
I thought you were/are a libertarian ? What do you think about trump raising the age to purchase tobacco to 21 or him increasing the number of people put to death on his watch or the tens of billions of dollars in tariffs ? These are all things pretty antithetical to libertarians, yet all you do is defend trump ?

The vast majority of Americans don't feel the economy is "better" and that's why these polls are looking so bad for Biden and will continue to get worse. You being a pawn to a political party will never grasp that. The average consumer isn't better off then they were in 2019 and these polls represent that.
inflated numbers for inflated currency

There's going to be a large group that fanatically supports Trump, a smaller group that fanatically supports Biden and the other 75% of us are just picking between the lesser of the two evils.

Great system we have. Don't even have the option to choose the best person for the job. Just picking between two retards to see which one can screw shit up the least.

I thought you were/are a libertarian ? What do you think about trump raising the age to purchase tobacco to 21 or him increasing the number of people put to death on his watch or the tens of billions of dollars in tariffs ? These are all things pretty antithetical to libertarians, yet all you do is defend trump ?

I don't like a ton of stuff Trump does or proposes. I am not an "Open Border" Libertarian. I am also for attacking those like China that do not engage in Free Trade. But, if China was straight up, I'd 100% be against the tariffs. I am more of a "Conservatrian" like Larry Elder.

I don't like a ton of stuff Trump does or proposes. I am not an "Open Border" Libertarians. I am also for attacking those like China that do not engage in Free Trade. But, if China was straight up, I'd 100% be against the tariffs.
Oh, so you’re a libertarian yet turn big government in certain circumstances….got it

I would have issues with voting for Trump, you know, I think he's the most self-involved politician I have ever seen.

But, yeah, voting Biden purely because "he's not Trump" doesn't cut the mustard either.

Biden, frankly, is embarrassing to watch for different reasons than Trump. But Trump, also, is embarrassing to watch.

I honestly feel sorry for my American homies; the richest and most powerful nation on earth, and these two geriatric diaper-stains are your only choices for POTUS?

The fuck happened to you, America? You used to be cool.:mad:

And over a million people don't die in a couple of years from anything that a sane person would call "the sniffles."

Plus, not really sure the point of minimizing COVID as a way to defend Trump. If it's really NBD, how did he let it become such a disaster?

No one is honestly attributing those million deaths mostly among people over 70 with multiple pre existing conditions all to covid and covid alone.

Only hacks.

No one is honestly attributing those million deaths mostly among people over 70 with multiple pre existing conditions all to covid and covid alone.

Only hacks.
What does it even have to do with partisanship? I think only lunatics think it does. And we're talking excess deaths. So yeah, a million plus is undeniably accurate.

I honestly feel sorry for my American homies; the richest and most powerful nation on earth, and these two geriatric diaper-stains are your only choices for POTUS?

Our mans Yoel asked the same question ten years ago. We need to come back to gay Jesus

He's a "libertarian" except when "libertarianism" conflicts with GOP dogma.

You
Barring a global catastrophe, it isn't. You merely want people to equate that COVID period with Trump's entire term, because you're desperate. You can try, but it's not working. It's why people laugh when cultists like @Jack V Savage try to say that Trump left office with the worst jobs numbers, which may be true, but also not fooling people into believing it was anything more than a consequence of the pandemic.
Again you excuse Trumps mishandling of said Global Catastrophe yet blame Biden for the global aftermath of the very same catastrophy, and use it as a justification for people to vote Trump again. Pretty comical when you think about it.

Again you excuse Trumps mishandling of said Global Catastrophe yet blame Biden for the global aftermath of the very same catastrophy, and use it as a justification for people to vote Trump again. Pretty comical when you think about it.
Dude, nobody cares about covid anymore and you can't blame all of Biden's fuck ups on the aftermath.

Dude, nobody cares about covid anymore and you can't blame all of Biden's fuck ups on the aftermath.
Well, it’s the truth though. You can’t say that Trump gets no blame for all the job losses (because of Covid) and then blame Biden for inflation when it’s because of Covid !

This thread should be stickied.

It's great to have it on hand after the election to laugh at how far off the trump supporters were. I mean, the Arizona Recount thread alone gave us about a year of laughs.

Virtually all of our institutions got taken over by the Left as the Right worked to produce for the nation.

But, yeah... you have a point.

He's a "libertarian" except when "libertarianism" conflicts with GOP dogma.

^^^^ Democratic Party shill says what?

I voted for Browne and Badnarik. All you ever vote for is the next Democrat. You're a Democratic Party talking point posing as a poster here.

I am Pro-Choice, Pro-Drug Legalization, Pro-Free Trade, and Pro-Small Government... all of which the Republicans do not align with me. What are your beliefs that don't align with the Democrats Jack? 🤡

Listen to Happy Birthday America - one of last songs Toby Keith wrote an performed before he died. Sums it up pretty good.

Also Biden won't be the Canidate as he's not going to win unless the dems pull a shocker and get Texas. Either at or before Dem convention it will be Newsome or Michele that would be their only shot if polls remain the same the next month or so. Jmo but I csnt see Biden on Ticket if he's just really got no chsnce against Trump who is very beatable by almost anyone else.

Well, it’s the truth though. You can’t say that Trump gets no blame for all the job losses (because of Covid) and then blame Biden for inflation when it’s because of Covid !
Whats true? Did you even read what I posted? Biden has been a disaster regardless of inflation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back