Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

This election, just like the last one, will be a referendum on Trump...

It'll be interesting to look at polls in the summer. It's fucking hilarious that my right wing sherhomies are so convinced that polls are real now.

I think any sane thinking person is baffled by Trump's popularity.

There's almost nothing to like about the guy.

Once or twice I've been impressed, but I only remember feeling that way before his first run at the Presidency. I think he went up North to the car manufacturers and promised to put levies on foreign imports to protect jobs, and there was just nothing to not like about that approach.

Since then, it's been bit kinda humiliating watching him flounder, but watching Americans continue to support him based more on excuses than real reasons.
See, I dont care about liking the guy. I simply want to live better. He can be a cunt all he wants as long as he delivers.
Another 81 mil votes for bidgoat is fud. 100m for bidgoat this next election looms.
Dont know why anyone disbelieves the results. Most voted president ever in the most secure election ever. Stadiums of every sport shouting let's go brandon or fuck joe biden in unison is bullshit. Those vids that showed individuals screaming fuck Donald Trump is absolutely more believeable than arenas. All of those 81 million voters havent changed their minds at all, in fact, theyve only grew.

This election, just like the last one, will be a referendum on Trump...

It'll be interesting to look at polls in the summer. It's fucking hilarious that my right wing sherhomies are so convinced that polls are real now.
Welllllll in one interview. Biden said the polls in his favor and that they're wrong. In the last interview, didnt he just say they dont matter?

Actually, I'm mixed up. I know he switched excuses, but I forget them.

Okay.

So what is Trump going to do that will fix this so we're not talking about it again in 5 or 10 years time?
People want to find out. They already know that Biden is gonna continue down his path of ineptitude. This isn't "no Presidential record" Biden going into an election, that people will take a chance on. He's shown who he is. Turns out, he sucks so bad that people want the orange man back.

People want to find out. They already know that Biden is gonna continue down his path.

He's provably not the nuclear option people used to think he might be.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of mystery about it anymore.

He's just a guy who will go into business for himself and fix no problems.

Delivers what?

What are you voting for, rather than against?
All in all? Normalcy.

"The adults are back in the room" proved to be a sick joke. Since then, we got trans folks in leadership, pushing for that vaccine that didnt work, every press conference has that bitch deflecting, a potato for a president, always tripping on words and actually literally.

Trump? I made money in stocks, no wars, gas was reasonable, food was reasonable....ya know, no, I'm not doing this. Everyone knows why it was better.

I didnt vote trump in, but I did vote for him in 2022. I heard all these mean, cruel things he said. All clips were edited. So, I watched the full vids and....hes fine. The grab them by the pussy was bad, but....you show me a person that says its inappropriate and I'll show you a liar. Everyone says shit like that. Since then, notice that hot girls like trump? They dont care.

All in all? Normalcy.

"The adults are back in the room" proved to be a sick joke. Since then, we got trans folks in leadership, pushing for that vaccine that didnt work, every press conference has that bitch deflecting, a potato for a president, always tripping on words and actually literally.

Trump? I made money in stocks, no wars, gas was reasonable, food was reasonable....ya know, no, I'm not doing this. Everyone knows why it was better.

I didnt vote trump in, but I did vote for him in 2022. I heard all these mean, cruel things he said. All clips were edited. So, I watched the full vids and....hes fine. The grab them by the pussy was bad, but....you show me a person that says its inappropriate and I'll show you a liar. Everyone says shit like that. Since then, notice that hot girls like trump? They dont care.

Okay, sure, that makes sense and is way more than I've gotten from a couple of years of Sherdog's War Room.

You're voting for something that is vaguely politically what you would expect, and an environment that might make you some money.

I'm not going to lie, I don't find it super convincing, but it's better than the perpetual 'end of the world if...' narratives that never ended any worlds.

He's provably not the nuclear option people used to think he might be.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of mystery about it anymore.

He's just a guy who will go into business for himself and fix no problems.
Just being the antithesis of Biden, might be enough. They do know what he's all about, and they want that weapon to wield against Democrat ineptitude and chaos.

It might not work out in the grand scheme of things, but it doesn't matter in the moment when you cast your ballot.

Y'all gotta get off the "He's not Trump" bandwagon, as if that is something that matters, when he's polling lower than Trump. What you should be pushing for, is for Biden to stop being Biden. He's the shit head everyone blames their problems on. Not Trump.

Just being the antithesis of Biden, might be enough. They do know what he's all about, and they want that weapon to wield against Democrat ineptitude and chaos.

It might not work out in the grand scheme of things, but it doesn't matter in the moment when you cast your ballot.

Y'all gotta get off the "He's not Trump" bandwagon, as if that is something that matters, when he's polling lower than Trump. What you should be pushing for, is for Biden to stop being Biden. He's the shit head everyone blames their problems on. Not Trump.

Trump literally has no platform, no policy and is only running to save himself from jail.

You guilible rubes need your head examined

I would have issues with voting for Trump, you know, I think he's the most self-involved politician I have ever seen.

But, yeah, voting Biden purely because "he's not Trump" doesn't cut the mustard either.

Biden, frankly, is embarrassing to watch for different reasons than Trump. But Trump, also, is embarrassing to watch.

You weren’t around in 2007-2008 ?

I was a teenager, pulling 70+ hours a week to support my kid and save for a house. No money invested in the markets yet, and certainly couldn't give a fuck less about politics. Were y'all on here flinging shit at each other even back then? lol.

This is precisely what I meant about supporting Trump via excuses rather than real reasons.

How is this a reason to endorse Trump?

He gave you his performative nonsense that was the border wall and you're still talking about illegals and whatever.

You already elected Trump on this card and it's apparently still a problem - an even bigger problem if you listen to the emotional rhetoric - what does that tell you?

Even if Trump gets elected, I guarantee you're still talking about this issue once he's dead. It's nonsense.
The border is a real issue to most Americans. Trump dropped the ball on his wall, but Biden has made the problem much much worse. Its a sad day when someone like the Orange Ogre is the better option.

I was a teenager, pulling 70+ hours a week to support my kid and save for a house. No money invested in the markets yet, and certainly couldn't give a fuck less about politics. Were y'all on here flinging shit at each other even back then? lol.
Me too sort of. I had just finished college and I was impacted very little. I didn't post much here but I do remember coming in to poke fun at the OWS crowd.

This trial is just killing Trump I tell ya.

I still doubt it ends up being Biden think it's Michele or Newsome if this gap stays another month. Won't believe it's Biden I see him speak last at convention.

I think you are likely right on the Democrat side. June 13th is the magic date... that if it happens, that's the timing of it. He could just keel over.

I was responding to someone basically saying that these are the worst times . They are not even remotely close ….

I think any sane thinking person is baffled by Trump's popularity.

There's almost nothing to like about the guy.

Once or twice I've been impressed, but I only remember feeling that way before his first run at the Presidency. I think he went up North to the car manufacturers and promised to put levies on foreign imports to protect jobs, and there was just nothing to not like about that approach.

Since then, it's been bit kinda humiliating watching him flounder, but watching Americans continue to support him based more on excuses than real reasons.

People are not surprised. The surprise if for the Left Cult Democrats like you. It was not hard to predict.

Critical thinkers figured out that he was going to win a long time ago. we knew this lawfare would boost Trump huge. We wanted other candidates, but knew the Democrats' actions would lock Trump in and hand him 1600. In fact, I put my account on it against someone that couldn't figure it out, but wanted to run his mouth. No, not @Andycapp, he was too afraid.. a coward, it is @curryjunkie that is toast. I even offered him an out, trying to be a nice guy, but he's a diehard Left Cult Democrat. He can't deprogram enough.

Back