• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trump Made Shocking Comments About Ivanka, Says Ex-Staffer

Oh, so Hunter Biden smoking crack is the only fucked up thing that has come out of this family? I guess you guys are just ignoring all of the other fucked up things. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm ignoring the 4000+ law suits, the finding of rape, the defamation suit, the fraudulent "college", misappropriation of charity funds, ripping off contractors, trying to subvert the election with fake electors, and lying to rubes to the point that they storm the capitol.

Oh wait, those weren't Joe.

Oh, so Hunter Biden smoking crack is the only fucked up thing that has come out of this family? I guess you guys are just ignoring all of the other fucked up things. :rolleyes:

there's plenty of other more relevant threads for you to have your daily cry-cry about joe and hunter biden. why not take your business there?

its totally respectable and appropriate to go on video and sexualizing your own daughter as a piece of ass and discussing with your buddies what it would be like to fuck your own daughter, because hunter biden smoked some crack one day.

that's some sound logic.

the logic is simple mr beer. captain shitzhispantz thinks he's a perfect genetic specimen and he makes sure everyone knows that the contents of his nutsack are also top notch. what he says is messed up but what's the surprise?

Trump wants to dip into his own daughter...

200.gif

Yeah, I'm ignoring the 4000+ law suits, the finding of rape, the defamation suit, the fraudulent "college", misappropriation of charity funds, ripping off contractors, trying to subvert the election with fake electors, and lying to rubes to the point that they storm the capitol.

Oh wait, those weren't Joe.

Yeah, all of this shit against Trump is going spectacularly.

So when is he going to jail?

Are these allegations supposed to counter the fact that Biden was spooning with his daughter in the shower?

Its a fact Joe spooned with is daughter in the shower?

I read about the daughters diary, but never seen anything about spooning in the shower.

Since you claim its a fact I am sure you can back it up.

Its a fact Joe spooned with is daughter in the shower?

I read about the daughters diary, but never seen anything about spooning in the shower.

Since you claim its a fact I am sure you can back it up.
You have to teach children not to lie.

Sporting a boner while in the shower with your daughter level is pretty fucked up too.
More lies. It's a good thing you don't have a Sherdog mommy because you've earned a lot of spanks.

Reactions: lsa
So it's ok to claim that Donald Trump told someone else that he wants to bang his own daughter, but not ok to claim that Joe Biden showered with his daughter, even though she admitted that her diary was real.

showering ≠ molesting

just because your mother might have showered with me does not mean that she gave me a reacharound.

When did Trump discuss what it would be like to fuck his own daughter with his buddies? You know, since you're currently in the mood to request specific details when it comes to Ashley Biden's diary.

try reading the first post of this thread there chuckles.

sorry pal but i'm gonna have to take the word of these people over an adjudicated rapist and sexual predator who has a mural dedicated to him along a new york street containing 20 thousand debunked lies he told throughout 4 years, and has been on the record many many times sexualizing his own daughter.

the rapey orange election-losing pig needs to keep his incestuous fantasies to himself. and i hate to burst your bubble but no matter how much you have your daily cry-cry about hunter biden, hunter biden smoking some crack one day does not and will never nullify other people sexualizing their children.

Last edited:
try reading the first post of this thread there chuckles.

sorry pal but i'm gonna have to take the word of these people over an adjudicated rapist and sexual predator who has a mural dedicated to him along a new york street containing 20 thousand debunked lies he told throughout 4 years, and has been on the record many many times sexualizing his own daughter.

the rapey orange election-losing pig needs to keep his incestuous fantasies to himself. and i hate to burst your bubble but no matter how much you have your daily cry-cry about hunter biden, hunter biden smoking some crack one day does not and will never nullify other people sexualizing their children.

That's a whole lotta Reddit vomit just to say you spoke out of your ass.

That's a whole lotta Reddit vomit just to say you spoke out of your ass.

i hope that all of that locker room talk on reddit didn't remind you of your daughter. you don't mind if i refer to her as a piece of ass now do you? hey what's the thing that you and your daughter have the most in common? it's not sex is it? she's got a nice ass and some voluptuous titties right? what do you think it would be like to have sex with her?

hey do you want to know what i do to seduce a whore right before i fuck them with no rubber? i strip down to my boxers and tell them that they remind me of my daughter. works every time!

the rapey orange election-losing pig needs to keep his incestuous fantasies to himself, no matter how much crack hunter biden smokes.

Last edited:
Let's be honest - she said Joe took showers with her after it was maybe age inappropriate. Nothing about molesting.

I think it's feed up, but so is fantasizing about banging your daughter. Think about it, he told Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels both that they reminded him of Ivanka.
1000002307.jpg

She doesn't directly accuse her father of molesting her, or doesn't use those words specifically but you can label inappropriate showers with father as whatever you'd like.

View attachment 1044868

She doesn't directly accuse her father of molesting her, or doesn't use those words specifically but you can label inappropriate showers with father as whatever you'd like.
Show the whole thing. Why highlight so little and edit the part about the neighbors out? Makes it seem like you're a partisan hack pushing a narrative. And you can't label it as whatever you like. You need her to make that actual claim to state it happened instead of lying about it and claiming she was a teenager.

Yeah, all of this shit against Trump is going spectacularly.

So when is he going to jail?

Jail? For a celebrity and former/future president?

Guess you thought OJ was innocent and Hillary must not have broken any laws as well?

Let's be honest - she said Joe took showers with her after it was maybe age inappropriate. Nothing about molesting.

I think it's feed up, but so is fantasizing about banging your daughter. Think about it, he told Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels both that they reminded him of Ivanka.
That's not what she said. So it's a garbage accusation either way but it's not even as egregious as you make it out to be--in terms of her actual words on the matter, that is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back