• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trump Made Shocking Comments About Ivanka, Says Ex-Staffer

Donald Trump is not a sick fuck who wants to plow his daughter because Hunter Biden is a Crack head. Solid logic.

You assigns beliefs to others (in this case both Trump and I) then form your worldview and opinions, it's a flaw. Get help... What kind of life could you be living, on here all day championing emotional TV talking positions and flinging shit?

Ashley Biden smoke(s)(ed) crack and accused her father of molesting her, not via some anonymous "journalist" or whistleblower but in her own private writings which have nothing to do with your orange boogyman...

You assigns beliefs to others (in this case both Trump and I) then form your worldview and opinions, it's a flaw. Get help... What kind of life could you be living, on here all day championing emotional TV talking positions and flinging shit?

Ashley Biden smoke(s)(ed) crack and accused her father of molesting her, not via some anonymous "journalist" or whistleblower but in her own private writings which have nothing to do with your orange boogyman...
Again. You keep talking about Bidens as if that has anything to do with Trump wanting to fuck his own daughter. I'm not assigning you anything, anyone can read your posts.

The same people who take shit like this as gospel are the ones who were denying that Ashley Biden's diary wasn't real, despite her admitting it was to a judge. Partisan hackery on this level is a sign of weakness.

The same people who take shit like this as gospel are the ones who were denying that Ashley Biden's diary wasn't real, despite her admitting it was to a judge. Partisan hackery on this level is a sign of weakness.
More talk about Ashley Biden in defense of Trump's clear desire to plow Ivanka.

Does this reporting really strike you as unlikely to be true given all the other weird, perverted shit Trump has said about Ivanka in the past? Really?

Does this reporting really strike you as unlikely to be true given all the other weird, perverted shit Trump has said about Ivanka in the past? Really?

Show me where Trump admitted he wanted to fuck his own daughter.

Show me where Trump admitted he wanted to fuck his own daughter.
I've no interest in engaging in a back amd forth with someone so disingenuous...if I had 4k video of Trump saying the words "man Ivanka is great in bed", you'd refer back to your post I'm quoting here and say "I see, so you can't provide me evidence that he said the exact words 'fuck his own daughter! You are fake news"

The guy is on camera talking about her rack and about how the thing they have most in common is sex. And you're defending him which is beyond creepy.

I've no interest in engaging in a back amd forth with someone so disingenuous...if I had 4k video of Trump saying the words "man Ivanka is great in bed", you'd refer back to your post I'm quoting here and say "I see, so you can't provide me evidence that he said the exact words 'fuck his own daughter! You are fake news"

The guy is on camera talking about her rack and about how the thing they have most in common is sex. And you're defending him which is beyond creepy.

Concession accepted.

Again. You keep talking about Bidens as if that has anything to do with Trump wanting to fuck his own daughter. I'm not assigning you anything, anyone can read your posts.
You're confused... "I keep talking about Bidens"? Maybe you're confusing my single post about citing a child of a politician who has actual examples of something to be concerned about (molestation from her father) with your desire to fabricate and assign an example of a child of a politician being somehow the object of their father's desire... One scenario is actual hard evidence of the situation you want to be true while every other scenario involving your boogyman is entirely "assigned" via your blind emotional desire to use TV talking points to feel better about your character flaws and feminine emotion...

My point is this has more to do with your blind hypocrisy than it does any individual politician, while your emotional, tribal thinking makes you assign this exchange to a Trump vs Biden...

You're confused... "I keep talking about Bidens"? Maybe you're confusing my single post about citing a child of a politician who has actual examples of something to be concerned about (molestation from her father) with your desire to fabricate and assign an example of a child of a politician being somehow the object of their father's desire... One scenario is actual hard evidence of the situation you want to be true while every other scenario involving your boogyman is entirely "assigned" via your blind emotional desire to use TV talking points to feel better about your character flaws and feminine emotion...

My point is this has more to do with your blind hypocrisy than it does any individual politician, while your emotional, tribal thinking makes you assign this exchange to a Trump vs Biden...
Definitely not. And you've cited the Bidens in 3 separate posts now. Not one.

Definitely not. And you've cited the Bidens in 3 separate posts now. Not one.
I replied to your assuming I meant the more commonly referred to crack smoking child when I was referring to the child of a politician involved with the topic at hand, only the child I referred to literally experienced the things you and many would accuse Trump of being loosely connected to. A thought crime if you will...

Only when you asked for it did I make reference to a literal example of the thing you're falsely ascribing to Trump and his daughter... Stop while you're way behind, it's only getting worse...

Wouldn't you know that the best presidential candidates for these "electable" parties are a couple of rich, old, white, racist, sexist men with a checkered history of being inappropriate with their own children
Biden doesn't count. Its (D)ifferent. 😤

Are these allegations supposed to counter the fact that Biden was spooning with his daughter in the shower?

Weren't these new allegations against Trump supposed to take the heat away from all of the taboo shit that the Biden family has been doing for decades?

I was referring to the child of a politician involved with the topic at hand, only the child I referred to literally experienced the things you and many would accuse Trump of being loosely connected to.

literally huh?

Maybe you're confusing my single post about citing a child of a politician who has actual examples of something to be concerned about (molestation from her father) with your desire to fabricate and assign an example of a child of a politician being somehow the object of their father's desire...

One scenario is actual hard evidence of the situation you want to be true while every other scenario involving your boogyman is entirely "assigned" via your blind emotional desire to use TV talking points to feel better about your character flaws and feminine emotion...

surely you're not projecting here. show us the page in the diary where joe biden's daughter states that her father had molested her.

does it really say that? or do we have to fabricate a bunch of poppycock because of our emotional desire to regurgitate talking points from tv propagandists and scream groomer at everybody we don't like?

Last edited:
surely you're not projecting here. show us the page in the diary where joe biden's daughter states that her father had molested her.

does it really say that? or do we have to fabricate a bunch of poppycock because of our emotional desire to regurgitate talking points from tv propagandists and scream groomer at everybody we don't like?
The way I said it is shorter. HTH ;)

Again, I think Trump's sexual interest in his daughter is unrelated to Hunter Biden's crack addiction.

its totally respectable and appropriate to go on video and sexualizing your own daughter as a piece of ass and discussing with your buddies what it would be like to fuck your own daughter, because hunter biden smoked some crack one day.

that's some sound logic.

Back