Trump is Nunes and Obama is Ronda

Goldberg=Dan quayle. rogan=Ron Paul. Dana=Dick Cheney. Joe silva =Tip O'Neil. stipe= Reagan. black beast= Clarence Thomas(No racist) Chris Weidman=jeb bush. Ari emanuel=
Zionist jewminati
Chris Weidman is jeb Bush? That's fucked up. Jeb Bush is very low energy. Lol

Thread

Mark hunt vs browne = wasteland

Obama is Ronda, nunes is trump=ok

Is that normal.???

Trump will destroy Hollywood liberals and give California back to the people

Trump will destroy Hollywood liberals and give California back to the people
I'd like to believe that as someone who lives in California but sadly I must admit that California has fallen to the Empire. :(

Whenever I think of minority members of the LGBT community, I think of the Donald and how much his constituency supports them.

How manny people did Trump kill and how manny Obama killed Obama killed more civilians and children in drone strikes then Trump

Trump is the anti-christ.
He's literally this guy:

CV5txMFWEAAlIgr.jpg

or this guy:

Omen_III_the_final_conflict.jpg

Whenever I think of minority members of the LGBT community, I think of the Donald and how much his constituency supports them.
Sorry but no one will harm our LGBT members. Per Trumps words at the RNC. Those homos and sexual deviants are Americans and free to live their lifestyle. That's why I like Trump. He's not a typical Republican dinosaur. Also its funny how people call him Hitler yet he is the lone voice in government that is supporting Israel right now. Which is a Jewish state. Hilarious. If people got there heads out of their ass they would know the truth. Im just afraid for his safety because there are some really evil powers at be that want to further their globalist agenda. If he goes after the federal reserve bank like JFK, he's getting killed. JFK pissed off a number of elites. From the Bush crime family oil men to the bankers and military industrial complex. JFK was a true American. He died a patriot. They always try killing these men.

Back