Trump is Nunes and Obama is Ronda

Trump is the anti-christ.
He's literally this guy:

CV5txMFWEAAlIgr.jpg

or this guy:

Omen_III_the_final_conflict.jpg
Wrong. I've heard this shit for so many years. I heard that it was Bush that was the anti Christ. That after 9/11 It was the END of the world. Ww3 on the horizon. Then I heard it was Obama. That he was the anti Christ. Wrong again. It's all bullshit. Don't believe the lies. But time will tell. We have to see how Trump does as President. Even his supporters have to see how he does. But take this into consideration. Under the Obama administration the national debt DOUBLED under his 8 year tenure. From 11 trillion to 22 trillion or so. Mind you this was after major operations ceased in the middle East. So no major conflicts were fought. I'd like to ask, to whom is that "debt" owed to???

Wrong. I've heard this shit for so many years. I heard that it was Bush that was the anti Christ. That after 9/11 It was the END of the world. Ww3 on the horizon. Then I heard it was Obama. That he was the anti Christ. Wrong again. It's all bullshit. Don't believe the lies. But time will tell. We have to see how Trump does as President. Even his supporters have to see how he does. But take this into consideration. Under the Obama administration the national debt DOUBLED under his 8 year tenure. From 11 trillion to 22 trillion or so. Mind you this was after major operations ceased in the middle East. So no major conflicts were fought. I'd like to ask, to whom is that "debt" owed to???

John Wayne

TS is Edmund.

Back