• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-army-widow-her-032259427.html

'A Florida congresswoman described President Donald Trump’s phone call to the widow of a soldier killed during an ambush in Niger as “insensitive” after the president reportedly said the man “must’ve known what he signed up for.”'

This is another deplorable moment. It was planned. We'll talk about this like we did with the pussy grabbing, the surprising of nude underage beauty contestants, the stealing from the cancer charity, the fraud of Trump University, the bribing of DAs to avoid prosecution, the associations with drug dealers, the associations with Mafia, the associations with Russian Mafia, the money laundering, the failed businesses, the emoluments clause, the lies, the Russian supplication to hurt HRC, the Russian collusion to win the presidency, the failure to pass legislation, the obstruction of justice firing Comey, the broken promise to release his taxes once 'elected', not building the wall, not jailing his democratic presidential opponent, golfing all the time instead of working, 'better healthcare coverage for everyone at a fraction of the cost on my first day in office" lie and decorum and space limit further observations.

In short, a diversion resulting in nothing. Where are the Right Wing politicians on this? Or how can we blame Obama, HRC, liberals....You know, the typical board of fare from the cowards on the Right.
what does it matter

Except for him lying about other Presidents not contacting the relatives of servicemen killed, and Kelly's lies about the FBI building commemoration, and now Trump accusing the widow of lying.

Now I know drumphers desperately want to move on from this bullshit, but some of us actually expect more from the highest office in our country.

I don't know about any of what you referenced, but I know his intention was not to insult her when he called her. The media knows too...

Except for him lying about other Presidents not contacting the relatives of servicemen killed, and Kelly's lies about the FBI building commemoration, and now Trump accusing the widow of lying.

Now I know drumphers desperately want to move on from this bullshit, but some of us actually expect more from the highest office in our country.

Are you saying past presidents contacted all relatives?

The widow says he didn't know his name but also says he stumbled with his name. Trump says he knew his name. I can actually see both being true. I could see him stutter a bit and her thinking that's him not knowing

The only PROOF we have of any calls is the video released where he actually does an incredible job.

So one has to conclude that he usually does a fine job but the 1 time he made a call with a partisan congresswoman listening in he insulted her then pushed the phone up against his ass and farted in the phone.

No one believes he was rude to her. Some are just ok with using this soldiers death for political gain.

But Hey!! Wilson is a SUPERSTAR now!! Those giggles and smiles she had on her face right after his funeral are on tape. But she's a SUPERSTAR.

I don't know about any of what you referenced, but I know his intention was not to insult her when he called her. The media knows too...

So did you not watch any of the news for the past week?

Even so, if Trump didn't mean to insult her (and I doubt he truly did) he could have covered all of this with a simple quote of "I appreciate the sacrifice made by all of our veterans, and certainly didn't mean any office when I spoke to...", instead he accuses her of lying. What does that say about his character to you?

Even so, if Trump didn't mean to insult her (and I doubt he truly did) he could have covered all of this with a simple quote of "I appreciate the sacrifice made by all of our veterans, and certainly didn't mean any office when I spoke to...", instead he accuses her of lying. What does that say about his character to you?

I don't think most people who voted for Trump did so based on his character. Trump vs. Clinton certainly wasn't a battle of strong character. I think most people who voted for Trump did so because they thought his policies would be better for the growth of the economy.

He didn't accuse her of lying

She said he fumbled his name. He said he knew his name

The thing that pisses off people is the congresswoman. U know the 1 calling everyone racist and white supremacists now. LOLOLOLOL

2020 is gonna be priceless. More screaming and pulling hair out.

At this rate some sherdoggers will be jumping off buildings come 2020

I don't think most people who voted for Trump did so based on his character. Trump vs. Clinton certainly wasn't a battle of strong character. I think most people who voted for Trump did so because they thought his policies would be better for the growth of the economy.

So that gives him a pass on his character? That's not what's going on here. People aren't saying "Yeah, he fucked up here, but look at that economy!" (And Trump has put forward no economic policies or agenda since he's been in office.)

Fuck, Trump started this whole controversy. He was asked at a press conference about any information regarding the deaths in Niger of four servicemen. He was asked this because the WH had been completely silent on the issue, so the press pushed for info. Trump, unprompted, went off about how previous Presidents hadn't contacted the families of the fallen. He wasn't baited into this lie, he just did what he always does. When he felt attacked (and he wasn't) he lashed out at Obama with a lie that was fact checked within minutes and called out on that. Then he doubled down.

This isn't an issue with the media coming out of nowhere with this. This was Trump lying, and getting called on it.

So that gives him a pass on his character? That's not what's going on here. People aren't saying "Yeah, he fucked up here, but look at that economy!" (And Trump has put forward no economic policies or agenda since he's been in office.)

Fuck, Trump started this whole controversy. He was asked at a press conference about any information regarding the deaths in Niger of four servicemen. He was asked this because the WH had been completely silent on the issue, so the press pushed for info. Trump, unprompted, went off about how previous Presidents hadn't contacted the families of the fallen. He wasn't baited into this lie, he just did what he always does. When he felt attacked (and he wasn't) he lashed out at Obama with a lie that was fact checked within minutes and called out on that. Then he doubled down.

This isn't an issue with the media coming out of nowhere with this. This was Trump lying, and getting called on it.
Not really worried about it. The media really should stop intentionally misrepresenting so many different circumstances relating to the President though.

He didn't accuse her of lying

She said he fumbled his name. He said he knew his name

The thing that pisses off people is the congresswoman. U know the 1 calling everyone racist and white supremacists now. LOLOLOLOL

She said he fucked up the name, he said he didn't. Christ, even if Trump is 100% in his recollection (and how could you so smugly suggest that, given the previous lies he got caught with on the same damn subject) he should have still shut the fuck up and not took to fucking Twitter over the goddamn issue. You have a grieving widow and your the Commander in Chief who the man died in service to. If she wants to criticize you, you take it, right or wrong. That's what a man would do. You let her grieve at your expense. You don't go on twitter and call her wrong to save your ego.

Slow down. Both Bush & Obama did not call all families.

But what matters is that Mrs Wilson is a SUPERSTAR now. Not that she planned on this. It just happened

SUPERSTAR!!

Not really worried about it. The media really should stop intentionally misrepresenting so many different circumstances relating to the President though.

Then just be clear about that. Trump was wrong, but you don't care.

Don't act like the media caused this though. Trump lied and got caught. That's no ones fault but his.

She said he fucked up the name, he said he didn't. Christ, even if Trump is 100% in his recollection (and how could you so smugly suggest that, given the previous lies he got caught with on the same damn subject) he should have still shut the fuck up and not took to fucking Twitter over the goddamn issue. You have a grieving widow and your the Commander in Chief who the man died in service to. If she wants to criticize you, you take it, right or wrong. That's what a man would do. You let her grieve at your expense. You don't go on twitter and call her wrong to save your ego.

Would it be better to call her racist like SUPERSTAR Wilson is?

Then just be clear about that. Trump was wrong, but you don't care.

Don't act like the media caused this though. Trump lied and got caught. That's no ones fault but his.

Lied about what?

It's 100% factual that past presidents didn't call all families

Why do you keep saying this?

Slow down. Both Bush & Obama did not call all families.

No one is saying that every President has called every family. Trump clearly said previous presidents, and called out Obama by name, did not call families. That is a lie.

Stop hawking for the guy just because he's part of your party. Thats the reason why this country is so fucked right now. A complete inability to speak honestly when you're worried it hurts your sides politics.

No one is saying that every President has called every family. Trump clearly said previous presidents, and called out Obama by name, did not call families. That is a lie.

Stop hawking for the guy just because he's part of your party. Thats the reason why this country is so fucked right now. A complete inability to speak honestly when you're worried it hurts your sides politics.

Obama didn't call all families. Trump literally said Obama called some

Lied about what?

It's 100% factual that past presidents didn't call all families

Why do you keep saying this?

Because that's not what he said dipshit. Are you just lying now to try and save face, or do you only get your news from biased ass sources. Trump clearly said that Obama didn't call families of the fallen. He didn't say that Obama didn't call 100% of families, which still would have had no point to the issue the press had actually asked him about, which was a request for a general update on the raid in which these soldiers were killed.

Trump should have never brought past presidents up. But stop acting like he was lying. He wasn't.

No president calls all families.

Trump was not rude here. He just ran into a widow who had a partisan politician listening in on the call. Plain and simple.

Were you so worked up when family members said Hillary lied to them about the deaths of their family members in Benghazi? In fact, did ABC have those family members on TV?

How bout the border patrol members killed by the guns being run by the justice department? Were you pissed off and in an uproar there? Those were instances where the government kinda had a hand in the killings.

If it comes up that these SF soldiers were asking for help for months from the White House and being ignored then get back to us. Or if Trump calls up a widow and says her husband was killed because Happy days got cancelled in Niger, not by extremists then you can get back to us

Because that's not what he said dipshit. Are you just lying now to try and save face, or do you only get your news from biased ass sources. Trump clearly said that Obama didn't call families of the fallen. He didn't say that Obama didn't call 100% of families, which still would have had no point to the issue the press had actually asked him about, which was a request for a general update on the raid in which these soldiers were killed.
Lol!! Go watch the whole fucking press conference dum ass!!

His exact words were. " I was told he did not make calls often"

This whole time in the thread you have said he said Obama never made calls. When in fact during that press conference he said. I was told he did not make calls often.

Guess u are lying also

Lol!! Go watch the whole fucking press conference dum ass!!

He says Obama didn't call all families.

If you're gonna call someone dum, spell the fucking word correctly.

Your positions is retarded. You're saying that when asked for an update on the events in Niger, Trump decided at random to drop the completely off topic fact that all presidents don't call 100% of all families.

You cannot be that dumb.

Back