• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Trump in Christmas message wishes EV users to rot in Hell

Thank you for the info. So it's not good at the towing part of being a truck, but what about as a commuter or recreational vehicle? I like the front trunk feature where the engine normally be, Looks like a good size for beer, ice, and party food. Maybe beach and snowboarding gear.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with EV’s.

For some, they’re a great fit and others… a terrible fit.

He’s right… The EV mandates in some states is complete lunacy.

Maine already realized it’s not feasible m

And lol at California… they can barely keep their electric grid running mid-summer as it is.

And every new electric power plant the state proposes gets mired in lawsuits from hysterical environmentalists.

So… exactly how does California propose to provide power stations to every low income home for apartments…

And how about all the rural communities?

Blanket EV mandates are retarded and will only hurt middle and low income families.

The rich won’t give a shit that car prices sky rocket as a result.

Same can be said for Biden

It is depressing
Except nobody actually wants Biden in office that's the difference, one is a cult and the other is simply the lesser of two evils to most democrats. I'd be thrilled if they replaced Biden with someone else except for Harris of course.

Okay, great, Europe is doing this, however there is absolutely no push to "phase out" or to "ban" fossil fuel based automobiles here in the US. So no, here in the USA, it's not happening.
State by state are we talking or federally ?

Biden Aims To Eliminate Half The Gas Cars In The U.S. By 2030​

From 2023, the two departments will require new cars to emit 10 percent less greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) than the previous year, with a reduction of 5 percent per year until 2026. Overall, the measures could significantly advance smart fuel efficiency, saving approximately 200 billion gallons of gasoline and cutting carbon pollution by up to two billion metric tons.

However, campaigners note that to reach his own goal of zero emissions by 2050, Biden will have to completely phase out fossil fuel-powered vehicles by 2035, just five years after his 50 percent target. This announcement marks significant progress but falls short of expectations.

The Biden administration wants to half them by 2030. Would you not consider that a federal attempt to "phase out" the vehicles?

We sell electric tools such as pole trimmers , chainsaws, blowers and most of the landscapers and tree surgeons like them but they also keep their gas powered tools as well. I have an electric chainsaw and a gas powered one and I like them both and they both have their uses.

I don't know what brand you hustle, but I have a T535i XP and a T540i XP (Husky). The 540 is a nice topping saw that rips, but you better have some extra batteries handy (and your charger) if you plan on doing a few hrs work. Especially if it's oak or another hardwood.

Benefits include not having to hear the motor run or having to pull start it at over 70 feet; just press the button and cut. It's also a must have for indoor woodcarving. I've done some Moai heads and having zero exhaust plus a quieter running sound, makes indoor carving a pleasure (aside from cleanup, of course).

Great saws for small shit, but it's still gas powered for the big dogs.

Except nobody actually wants Biden in office that's the difference, one is a cult and the other is simply the lesser of two evils to most democrats. I'd be thrilled if they replaced Biden with someone else except for Harris of course.
But Biden isn't the lesser of two evils...He is just plain Evil. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or have Trump tats or Worship the Dude like a member of a Cult would but dudes 100 percent getting my vote in 2024. If anyone comes close to a Cult its his haters, they have Trump in the bag of their noggin 24/7.....He lives in the back of their throats and at just the shear mention of the guy they foam at the mouth...TDS is real.

But Biden isn't the lesser of two evils...He is just plain Evil. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or have Trump tats or Worship the Dude like a member of a Cult would but dudes 100 percent getting my vote in 2024. If anyone comes close to a Cult its his haters, they have Trump in the bag of their noggin 24/7.....He lives in the back of their throats and at just the shear mention of the guy they foam at the mouth...TDS is real.

People just don't want a convicted fraudster and felony indicted TV personality in the highest seat of government.

It's not that difficult to understand.

What makes Biden evil again?

This is yet another example of how leftists read what they want into what Trump says and then cry about what they imagine he meant. He's not damning EV users. He's damning "all electric car lunacy". I interpret this to mean he is condemning the authoritarian left who are trying to force everyone to drive EV's whether we want to or not.

People just don't want a convicted fraudster and felony indicted TV personality in the highest seat of government.

It's not that difficult to understand.

What makes Biden evil again?

"People". You mean Trump haters, and those convictions were driven by politics, not a neutral pursuit of justice.

What makes Biden evil? Using his office and Americas foreign policy to enrich himself by extorting foreign countries. Taking showers with his prepubescent daughter. Plagiarizing his personal history from an Irish politician. Lying about his experiences like claiming that he visited Mandela in prison. Telling a gathering at a black church that Republicans "want to put you all back in chains" and a popular black radio host "if you don't vote for me you ain't black."

posts like this demonstrate why single payer is needed. although i doubt you'd take your meds anyways.

"People". You mean Trump haters, and those convictions were driven by politics, not a neutral pursuit of justice.

What makes Biden evil? Using his office and Americas foreign policy to enrich himself by extorting foreign countries. Taking showers with his prepubescent daughter. Plagiarizing his personal history from an Irish politician. Lying about his experiences like claiming that he visited Mandela in prison. Telling a gathering at a black church that Republicans "want to put you all back in chains" and a popular black radio host "if you don't vote for me you ain't black."

Is there anything within the indictments you think is factually false, or just that you would prefer not to be pursued?

I haven't heard anyone make the claim he didn't do the things in the indictments, only that he shouldn't be prosecuted for them.

It is amusing that you think dishonesty and using the presidency for financial gain is evil. I would spell out why but I suspect you already know.

I wonder who will be convicted of crimes first. Its certainly going to be tight.

When Trump took office in Afganistan were more than 8500 U.S soldiers.
Trump reduced their number till 2500 lads in Kabul and from these approx 600 were assigned to guard airport and more than 400 to guard embassies etc stuff...

After this to blame someone else about " defeat " is ridiculous.
Locals appeared not really willing to fight vs taliban, U.S forces number was reduced by POTUS in Donald Trump ..... in person.

Briben just managed to evacuate some ppl after beautiful job done by Donald.

And lol at California… they can barely keep their electric grid running mid-summer as it is.

And every new electric power plant the state proposes gets mired in lawsuits from hysterical environmentalists.

So… exactly how does California propose to provide power stations to every low income home for apartments…

Blanket EV mandates are retarded and will only hurt middle and low income families.

I agree that there should not be to have EV as mandatory stuff.
He is correct about this.
# while Donald is pro Putin oriented isolationist and Putin is de facto ally of Iran, North Korea, Belarus, and suspected that might have impact on hamas and houthis...

GCW_JF4XgAA0aG5

wonder what the response from the chuds would be if brandon put this out on christmas day?

"Included also are World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and 'sick' as the THUGS we have inside our Country who, with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA." Trump posted. "MAY THEY ROT IN HELL."

So absolutely nothing about ev users.

Good job @PEB.. ......... better change the title
It’s been pointed out several times in this thread. yet you see posters/mods still believing it in this thread as they will believe anything.

$BEEM is a solar EV charging station. Been in and out of the stock the last 5 years . Currently back in.
small gamble play but made some money during the last EV a couple years ago. Right now and always they have lost money but working on government contracts. They are still years away but it is a start. Even if they go bankrupt I am still up from my last sale .
point being if money to be made the infrastructure will catch up. Unless you are in urban areas in like Texas, Florida and CA, combined with a home charger and not using it for road trips an EV will work other wise it is not a good option.

GCW_JF4XgAA0aG5

wonder what the response from the chuds would be if brandon put this out on christmas day?
I wouldn't have given two shits what he said....because its not him that actually tweets anything because he's just merely a puppet whos told where to stand and what to say.

Back