Social Trump: Illegal Immigrants Have "Super Vehicles"

Or we'll have to find someone to help us
hacksaw-jim-duggan-gif-7.gif

While Mr 2x4 is great i thought to truly represent the 'Real America' these 2 would be better

He's all American (except for them colored folk)

giphy.gif

And this guy fought off the Sheik and the damn A rabs
tumblr_n7lsu2KdoI1qd9sx7o4_400.gif

While Mr 2x4 is great i thought to truly represent the 'Real America' these 2 would be better

giphy.gif

Ummmmmmm
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Come on people. Do we need any more evidence?

This guy is insane!

You're aware that anyone with a set of tools and basic mechanical knowledge can retrofit new parts to a vehicle so said vehicle can far exceed the original vehicle speed and performance, correct?

Our President is trying to secure the border, and the left is childishly obsessed with trying to "get one over" on the President, while offering no solution.

This is why the left has been sitting at the intellectual kids table since 2015.

The bordet control has Black Hawks but the immigrants have super vehicles.

This is a disturbing development. Apparently, we are losing a vehicular arms race to immigrants. In fairness, "they are pretty good at that."
tenor.gif

I am wondering is anyone has any details on these "unbelievable" vehicles that are "bigger, stronger and faster than our police and ICE have."

Actual footage of recent illegal border crossing:

More disturbing footage:

How can we possibly hope to combat these terrorists and their super vehicular technology? How can we ever be safe, even with a thousand foot high spiked wall, from these super vehicle wielding terrorists?

Should the defense budget be doubled or tripled? Mods, can I get a poll?

You post these trash vids and no Fast and Furious 4!!!!!????.
You officially failed at online posting.

You're aware that anyone with a set of tools and basic mechanical knowledge can retrofit new parts to a vehicle so said vehicle can far exceed the original vehicle speed and performance, correct?

Our President is trying to secure the border, and the left is childishly obsessed with trying to "get one over" on the President, while offering no solution.

This is why the left has been sitting at the intellectual kids table since 2015.
You would have to be brain dead to mention the word "intellectual " after what Trump suggested.

This is a disturbing development. Apparently, we are losing a vehicular arms race to immigrants. In fairness, "they are pretty good at that."
tenor.gif

I am wondering is anyone has any details on these "unbelievable" vehicles that are "bigger, stronger and faster than our police and ICE have."

Actual footage of recent illegal border crossing:

More disturbing footage:

How can we possibly hope to combat these terrorists and their super vehicular technology? How can we ever be safe, even with a thousand foot high spiked wall, from these super vehicle wielding terrorists?

Should the defense budget be doubled or tripled? Mods, can I get a poll?

The illegal aliens Trump is talking about is actually the Borg and the Corellians.

Haven't you heard Trump mobilized the Space Force?

I should be more shocked at this but wow it probably doesn/t even crack the top 100 list of bullshit lines he;s said
That's the idea.
A Noahic flood of bullshit, so it all runs together and focusing on one lie is more difficult.

giphy.gif

In both cases, I don't recognize the guitars they're playing.

This is why we need the Space Force. Pretty soon these illegals will be dropping in anchor babies from low-Earth orbit. The Gulf Cartel has 5 Elon Musks working on this.

Build the ceiling!

This is why Hilary Clinton or Clingon is evil.

Remember she wants to break ceilings right?

Back