Social Trump: Illegal Immigrants Have "Super Vehicles"

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score

This is a disturbing development. Apparently, we are losing a vehicular arms race to immigrants. In fairness, "they are pretty good at that."
tenor.gif

I am wondering is anyone has any details on these "unbelievable" vehicles that are "bigger, stronger and faster than our police and ICE have."

Actual footage of recent illegal border crossing:

More disturbing footage:

How can we possibly hope to combat these terrorists and their super vehicular technology? How can we ever be safe, even with a thousand foot high spiked wall, from these super vehicle wielding terrorists?

Should the defense budget be doubled or tripled? Mods, can I get a poll?

Last edited:
I googled super vehicles. I want one of these:

03car3.jpg

Thread is bringing the lols.

He probably means these cars that are inexplicably larger on the inside:

Wow with technology like that I understand why they had to get rid of Pac

I'm still waiting for a taco truck on every corner, dammit!

Mexico-Lindo-Taco-Truck.jpg

This is a disturbing development. Apparently, we are losing a vehicular arms race to immigrants. In fairness, "they are pretty good at that."
tenor.gif

I am wondering is anyone has any details on these "unbelievable" vehicles that are "bigger, stronger and faster than our police and ICE have."

Actual footage of recent illegal border crossing:

More disturbing footage:

How can we possibly hope to combat these terrorists and their sueper vehicular technology? How can we ever be safe, even with a thousand foot high spiked wall, from these super vehicle wielding terrorists?

Should the defense budget be doubled or tripled? Mods, can I get a poll?

You're aware that anyone with a set of tools and basic mechanical knowledge can retrofit new parts to a vehicle so said vehicle can far exceed the original vehicle speed and performance, correct?

Our President is trying to secure the border, and the left is childishly obsessed with trying to "get one over" on the President, while offering no solution.

This is why the left has been sitting at the intellectual kids table since 2015.

Found the supercar guys. Trump is right, they're flying right in from space.

This fucker is clearly completely nuts.
What the fuck is he talking about? He just literally makes shit up.
lol How do people defend this shit? HOW?????????

You're aware that anyone with a set of tools and basic mechanical knowledge can retrofit new parts to a vehicle so said vehicle can far exceed the original vehicle speed and performance, correct?

Our President is trying to secure the border, and the left is childishly obsessed with trying to "get one over" on the President, while offering no solution.

This is why the left has been sitting at the intellectual kids table since 2015.

So anyone with a set of tools can retrofit their cars for big torque...but the United States Border Patrol can't? And the solution to the problem of 21st century technology is the cutting edge of the first century BC?

Intellectual kids table indeed. That's what you get when you try and make stupid shit sound intelligent.

<Prem973>

<Prem973><Prem973><Prem973>

The irony is too much for me to even be mean about.

This fucker is clearly completely nuts.
What the fuck is he talking about? He just literally makes shit up.
lol How do people defend this shit? HOW?????????

His supporters don't care because they believe he supports their concerns on the big picture, so they give him a pass for all the lies, hypocrisy and bullshit he peddles.

Back