Social Trump hiding conversations with putin

You Trumpers are so dishonest and idiotic sorry... it’s hard to tell with you girls

Butthurt libs over country though... got it lol

Still going with the "Trumpster" label thing to cover for your lack of ability to notice mocking.

3 years annnnnd nothing. Oh wait, there were false allegations about a video of trump getting urinated on. Liberal lies and nothing more.
Except a ton of guilty pleas stemming from the investigation . A massive cover-up by people having contact with members of the Kremlin including the POTUS own family . An administration that will have more prison time than Nixon's .

Yes this is all nothing .

Meanwhile regarding the pee tape . if you've read the Dossier it doesn't even say anything about peeing. It just mentions salacious details . But there you go spreading fake news . Good job. Also Steele himself believes Kremlin caught onto him late in his investigation (pee tape was a later memo) and started feeding bad intel. This led Steele to believe Dossier only 80% accurate.

And if you're not going to trust Steele you're an idiot . Steele is the one who went to Russia in 2010 and subsequent years to blow the lid off of the World Cup scandal regarding the 2018 and 2022 World Cups Russia and Qatar were bribing for .

But you keep spreading fake news

Except a ton of guilty pleas stemming from the investigation . A massive cover-up by people having contact with members of the Kremlin including the POTUS own family . An administration that will have more prison time than Nixon's .

Yes this is all nothing .

Meanwhile regarding the pee tape . if you've read the Dossier it doesn't even say anything about peeing. It just mentions salacious details . But there you go spreading fake news . Good job. Also Steele himself believes Kremlin caught onto him late in his investigation (pee tape was a later memo) and started feeding bad intel. This led Steele to believe Dossier only 80% accurate.

And if you're not going to trust Steele you're an idiot . Steele is the one who went to Russia in 2010 and subsequent years to blow the lid off of the World Cup scandal regarding the 2018 and 2022 World Cups Russia and Qatar were bribing for .

But you keep spreading fake news

TLDR....they got nothing on him.

I mean. wtf. no words.

We pretty much know all of this. I don't really get the "WTF". He said months ago that he asked Putin if he interfered and Putin denied it.

LMAO, I did the same but it's called getting coke dick during a threesome. Your friends a sucker, I only paid for mine with my dignity.
Had to look that up, not having done coke that much. It's such an age old story, Shakespeare had it covered,
"MACDUFF
What three things does drink especially provoke?

PORTER
Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance. Therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery. It makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to and not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him."

Sad story, though.

Anyway, on topic, in any normal world, this would be enough to impeach Trump all by itself under the emoluments clause. But we all know this isn't a normal world, speaking of sad stories.

I don't ever remember Bush's, Clinton's, or Obama's conversations with the Russians ever being shared in full. I also don't remember their conversations and phone calls being leaked in the press.

Suddenly, every word Trump utters with the Russians is to be public knowledge?

I don't ever remember Bush's, Clinton's, or Obama's conversations with the Russians ever being shared in full. I also don't remember their conversations and phone calls being leaked in the press.

Usually the stuff is classified. This case is different because there are apparently zero records whatsoever regarding their conversations.

We pretty much know all of this. I don't really get the "WTF". He said months ago that he asked Putin if he interfered and Putin denied it.

Because it shows that after both times Trump met with Putin, meetings of which records were not kept despite that being the norm, Trump, unsolicited, contacted the (failing) NY Times in order to spread Russian propaganda. Propaganda, that we now know was false.

But of course you see nothing and can draw no conclusions from that.

That's not the point.
Do you really think it's just being reported again?

Or do you maybe think there's significance to the fact that...

I don't recall them going to great lengths to have off the record conversations

This Russia thing has been going on for 3 years. I really want to know where the dems are going to with this. Pretty sure most Americans are sick and tired of hearing about Russia by now.
What do you mean "the dems"? It's not the Democrats who are conducting the investigation as there would obviously be a conflict of interest.

Putin: Trump, U need to arrest our common enemies and deport them here so I can kill them. We could also send them to our friends in China who would disappear them. Use a Ruse like the Border Wall to shut down the government so you can eliminate up to 800,000 federal jobs and only keep the best people. You deliver move value for less money and people, you see. When you get Hussein's and baby Bush's bureaucrats out, the swamp will shit their diapers. Here is the latest data collection on all of the traitors, pedovores, banksters, murderers, and other scum for your private use.

I'm so glad you beat HRC because if she won, my country would have been severely pre-emptively nuked and then your nation would have been invaded by China on the West Cost after they nuked Hawaii and through the border with Mexico with ground forces led by tanks that are already there and ready to go. You need a Wall to stop or slow that from gaining all the ground west of the Mississippi. A global catastrophe is still possible so we have to be smart and make the right decisions. I trust you had all the Chinese chips in your planes, ships and subs removed? Would have made for a quick lopsided Pacific war. The Chinese deep state is almost as bad as yours.

Trump: THEY are all one and the same, but they serve three masters.

Putin: I'm counting on you to take out the Federal Reserve and as soon as you do the rest of us will do the same to all of the other central banks. Shhhhhhhhhh on the bitcoin.

What will be the signal?

Trump: The issuance of the report from my cooperating witness Bob Mueller' team. Then the other investigations can be revealed and the sealed indictments can be strategically opened according to plan. This has already begun to test the system for bugs.

Putin: What do I owe you?

Trump: Your life.

Putin: I saved your ass in Syria and I got Biden's Ukraine on my ass daily.

Trump: McDonald's? I'll buy.
Putin: Good, just no taco bell. Our people tested it to have human meat.

Last edited:

EVERY meeting those Presidents had, there was someone in the room taking notes. Have they been shared in public...no.
Others in Government need to know what was said so they know what policy is. FIVE meetings now with Putin and he hid them all, that doesn't concern you?

Is the cult that dense ?

EVERY meeting those Presidents had, there was someone in the room taking notes. Have they been shared in public...no.
Others in Government need to know what was said so they know what policy is. FIVE meetings now with Putin and he hid them all, that doesn't concern you?

Is the cult that dense ?

Really? Got a link?

Were their phone calls also leaked to the press?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back