• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump has lawyers send a cease and desist letter to Bannon to stop saying mean things about Trump

I heard Amazon sold out and that CNN was reading pages on air already. :rolleyes:

<36>

LOL

Trump's incompetence, stupidity, and shitty personality are so toxic that he can't get ANYONE who actually interacts with him to stick by him.

If you're one of the morons still supporting this self-serving, clueless turd of a president, you might as give up in life.

Last edited:
Trump's gonna get hit with a anti slapp motion if he goes through with this.

The transactional costs and public dollars spent on Trump's frivolous suits to repair his bruised ego and dilated asshole are incredible.

Seriously, his dishonest and insincere use of the justice system has probably cost at least tens of millions of dollars over the years, much of that being public money.

On the bright side, no one has to consider the idea of them banging it out. Probably the two most unattractive humans in this country.

Think of the benefit , good hard shag might calm both of them down .

Dare I say that this is it?

yes, this is finally it - its finally time for trump supporters to admit that the guy they voted in is an incompetent buffoon without any redeeming qualities.

swamp draining? swamp has never been bigger. republicans own senate, congress and presidency and still complain and bitch about liberals/democrats and everyone else in between

but at least stock markets are at an all time high, right ? yeah, CEOs are paying out fat checks in their name, have mastered tax evasion while general populace is to be happy with once in a lifetime 1000usd bonuses and worst healthcare out of any developed nation

equifax data breach caused leaking of 145mil social security numbers (CEO knew of it, sold his stock before it got out in the public) and no one was sentenced, charged, or anything else

USA land of corruption and oppression

enjoy your police state and deteriorating health

but at least Trump is in the office and is making big businesses flourish!!!1!1

yes, this is finally it - its finally time for trump supporters to admit that the guy they voted in is an incompetent buffoon without any redeeming qualities.

swamp draining? swamp has never been bigger. republicans own senate, congress and presidency and still complain and bitch about liberals/democrats and everyone else in between

but at least stock markets are at an all time high, right ? yeah, CEOs are paying out fat checks in their name, have mastered tax evasion while general populace is to be happy with once in a lifetime 1000usd bonuses and worst healthcare out of any developed nation

equifax data breach caused leaking of 145mil social security numbers (CEO knew of it, sold his stock before it got out in the public) and no one was sentenced, charged, or anything else

Lol... Man that line razzes people no matter how many times it's used.

<36>

LOL

Trump's incompetence, stupidity, and shitty personality are so toxic that he can't get ANYONE who actually interacts with him to stick by him.

If you're one of the morons still supporting this self-serving, clueless turd of a president, you might as give up in life.

I always respected your bi-partisanship non-bias opinion. It's time I give up on life, bye bye

It was those Russian hackers trying to blackmail Trump. If only stupid America would of elected Clinton those CEO's would stop and equifax wouldn't of been hacked.

I always respected your bi-partisanship non-bias opinion. It's time I give up on life, bye bye

Lol @ bipartisanship. I'm anti-partisan if anything. Bipartisan just means pandering to false dichotomies and passing it off as principle.

Thank you for respecting my non-bias opinion, though. Unbiased opinions are kind of a fleetingly defined thing, but to the extent they exist I like to think that I have them.

BTW have any of you noticed the wording that most mainstream media has used for this story? I've seen the word "threat" used a lot.

Trump THREATENS Steve Bannon with lawsuit, etc

Even in their headlines they're taking shots at Trump, putting in the mind of the reader a man in power who is trying to silence the truth being told about him by Bannon.

Ummmm... there are laws that protect you from being slandered. If Trump feels Bannon is telling harmful lies about him, why not file a lawsuit?

If Hillary decided to sue Trump over something he said, do you think these media hacks would say she was THREATENING him with a lawsuit? Fuck no.

It was those Russian hackers trying to blackmail Trump. If only stupid America would of elected Clinton those CEO's would stop and equifax wouldn't of been hacked.

my point was that Trump isnt doing what he said he was going to do

but what can you expect out of this guy:

trump-family-portrait.jpg

but you keep on crying about Hillary while republicans have the entire country under their paws

It is a ruse. When Pence joins the other evil Pedo clowns, Bannon is going to become VP.

lol I gathered as much. Trump will throw just about anyone under the bus but what actually happened.

Like what was the straw that broke the camels back. Is there some timeline I can I can follow. I really want to know the back story here.

Literally, all that happened is that Bannon's comments were published in this book. The hilarious thing is that this morphed into a "Bannon attacking Trump" situation, but that's not what happened at all. Bannon's comments were merely published and now he might be ruined because Trump wants revenge.

This is one thing I can't wrap my head around.

According to the book, no one in the campaign thought they were going to win. So, why attach your wagon to the horse known as Donald Trump?

Would being a part of a campaign that no one took seriously, and many thought were scummy, actually get you a better job in the future?

Get paid to get political experience and build your resume. Lots of Republicans run just to boost their book sales and their staff advanced in their chosen fields, often picked up by other campaigns.

Bannon made a mistake a lot of people saw coming. He got too big for his boot. When he went back to breitbart he started to indirectly attack the wh. Then jared in the low, then openly started to attack jared and ivanka on the low. This has been building up for long time. Now he has openly attacked trumps kids. There is no going back from this. And so far no one has sided with him openly

When he started talking about running for president is when he lost perspective

Dare I say that this is it?

I think this truly IS IT. How can Trump survive this? How can he run the White House with everyone knowing how incompetent he is? This book is seriously damaging and he was already viewed as a joke but now it is confirmed that he is a joke. I mean he goes to bed at 6:30pm with a cheeseburger. That alone is enough

BTW have any of you noticed the wording that most mainstream media has used for this story? I've seen the word "threat" used a lot.

Trump THREATENS Steve Bannon with lawsuit, etc

Even in their headlines they're taking shots at Trump, putting in the mind of the reader a man in power who is trying to silence the truth being told about him by Bannon.

Ummmm... there are laws that protect you from being slandered. If Trump feels Bannon is telling harmful lies about him, why not file a lawsuit?

If Hillary decided to sue Trump over something he said, do you think these media hacks would say she was THREATENING him with a lawsuit? Fuck no.

Maybe because Trump only threatens to sue people. He never actually does because then he would be made to look like an even bigger fool

Lawyers on behalf of President Donald Trump sent a letter Wednesday night to former White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon demanding he refrain from making disparaging comments against the president and his family.

The letter comes after excerpts from a forthcoming book by journalist Michael Wolff were made public Wednesday, causing a stir.

Trump attorney Charles J. Harder of the firm Harder Mirell & Abrams LLP, said in a statement, "This law firm represents President Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. On behalf of our clients, legal notice was issued today to Stephen K. Bannon, that his actions of communicating with author Michael Wolff regarding an upcoming book give rise to numerous legal claims including defamation by libel and slander, and breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement with our clients. Legal action is imminent."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...e-desist-letter-disparaging/story?id=52128555

This from a guy who accused President Obama of being wholly illegitimate because he was born in Kenya, has cute little insulting twitter nicknames for anybody he's arguing with at any moment.

images
Donald Trump is the cuntiest cunt there has ever been.

Back