• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump has lawyers send a cease and desist letter to Bannon to stop saying mean things about Trump

Fatass lil punk bitch motherfucker this orange piece of shit.

Making fun of the rug on top of his head crossed the line. He is now taking it out on Ivanka because Bannon snitched on her for the remarks

All I know is Trump goes to bed at 6:30pm with a cheeseburger

Trump needs to run to his safe space.

And doesn't eat the bun or veggie portion

haha. Some of the stuff in this book is hilarious. He couldn't get passed the 4th Amendment when getting a constitutional briefing?

Trump's gonna get hit with a anti slapp motion if he goes through with this.

Hes watching closely on 3 tvs before 7pm to make sure that the Wolff back tracks his statement

haha. Some of the stuff in this book is hilarious. He couldn't get passed the 4th Amendment when getting a constitutional briefing?

Ivanka is going to be in the shit house -

“She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others,” Wolff writes, as extracted in New York magazine. “She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate—a contained island after scalp-reduction surgery—surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ivanka-reveals-the-truth-about-trumps-hairand-mocks-it-too?ref=home

U mean u think the contents of this book are fictional?

The guy who wrote it has a history of writing stories where he misquotes people or just makes shit up. Check his wiki page.

I think this is like "Confessions of an economic hitman"

Maybe some of this stuff happened, but the author is casting himself as the center of the narrative when he's probably nobody who had nothing to do with anything. Given his history I don't believe him at face value.

The guy who wrote it has a history of writing stories where he misquotes people or just makes shit up. Check his wiki page.

I think this is like "Confessions of an economic hitman"

Maybe some of this stuff happened, but the author is casting himself as the center of the narrative when he's probably nobody who had nothing to do with anything. Given his history I don't believe him at face value.

Typical right wing tactic. Attack Mueller, attack CNN, attack anyone and everyone who says something bad about Donald Trump. lol

Typical right wing tactic. Attack Mueller, attack CNN, attack anyone and everyone who says something bad about Donald Trump. lol

You rubes will believe anything that soothes your buttmad over putting out your A-team and losing the election to a meme.

Last edited:

Eventually they'll figure out that verifiably false things aren't shot down by cease and desist letters. If it were false, there would be libel suits involved.

If all this is "fake news" then why isn't Trump suing the author for libel?

Food for thought...for rational people.

You rubes will believe anything that soothes your buttmad over losing the election to a meme.

lol and here is another tactic right out of the right wing lunatic handbook.

Rule # 4 section 1.2 (When someone disagrees with you automatically use made up buzzword like rube, snowflake or triggered and then revert back to them being upset because they lost the election)

I mean this is right from the right wing handbook

Back