Trump has -51% net favourable with Hispanics

I have $500 of V cash that I have no fucking clue how to use

Neither do I, so I guess we're stuck with the sig bet.

If I win, if Donald is still around on February 1st, then I want you to place a "Trump 2016" in your sig, as if you're fully behind his presidential bid.

im amused...cause this finally proves that conservatives are full of crap. they have no real principles. anne coulter who derided the 2008 and 2012 nominees as not real conservatives and the reason they lost the elcections is opening up for him in iowa. we know what really drives the republicans and makes them cheer.

Anne Coulter was in love with Mitt Romney. What are you talking about?

And all I care about with Trump is that he puts your panties in knots.

I bet you had to look it up on Wikipedia.

Yes, I honestly thought that in Mexico, they speak Mexican. Just like in America, we speak American. Or Australians speak Australian.

Or maybe not, because I'm not a complete moron.

Well, if Hispanics had a record of voting for Hispanic Republicans, you'd be right.

You dont get to be a hispanic for having a latin name, in that case italians would also be seen favorably by the hispanic community.

Cruz and Rubio may have latin last names, but i dont think they even know how to speak spanish.

Jeb Bush is more hispanic than these 2, he actually lived in a hispanic country and speaks the language.

Hispanic is a culture, not a race or a name.

Anne Coulter was in love with Mitt Romney. What are you talking about?

And all I care about with Trump is that he puts your panties in knots.

im not bothered by this at all. i want to see just how low the republican party can tank with minorities. more of this language is good for me.

You dont get to be a hispanic for having a latin name, in that case italians would also be seen favorably by the hispanic community.

Well, tell the Republican Party establishment. They seem to believe that just being Hispanic or being pro-immigration is a magical elixir for winning Hispanic votes.

Cruz and Rubio may have latin last names, but i dont think they even know how to speak spanish.

Jeb Bush is more hispanic than these 2, he actually lived in a hispanic country and speaks the language.

Hispanic is a culture, not a race or a name.

Rubio speaks Spanish, but it doesn't matter. He still won't win the Hispanic vote if he is the nominee. He won't come close.

There are many Hispanic Republicans who have run for office in the U.S. Some, like New Mexico governor Susana Martinez actually ran on platforms to *restrict* immigration. She speaks Spanish, by the way. Others, like Mexican-American Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval, don't speak Spanish, but are still promoted as a way to win Hispanic votes.

They are all grouped together with the same pretense of bringing Hispanics to the GOP.

im not bothered by this at all. i want to see just how low the republican party can tank with minorities. more of this language is good for me.

Stop lying to everyone, Joe. You're nervous as shit.

Neither do I, so I guess we're stuck with the sig bet.

If I win, if Donald is still around on February 1st, then I want you to place a "Trump 2016" in your sig, as if you're fully behind his presidential bid.

Done.

And if Trump publicly states that he is no longer seeking the republican nomination prior to Feb 1, YOU have to place a Trump 2016 in your sig, as if you are fully behind his presidential bid.

It's also interesting that, even though Trump apologized for saying McCain wasn't a war hero and apologized for using the term "anchor babies", when two of his supporters committed a Hate crime in his name (link) he refused to condemn them, but said, "I will say, the people that are following me are very passionate. They love this country. They want this country to be great again. But they are very passionate. I will say that."
umm, he didn't really apologize for any of those things.

Stop lying to everyone, Joe. You're nervous as shit.

the only ones that are nervous are gop number crunchers on how they are going to win elections with an evaporating minority vote. maybe they are depending on wide amnesia and this will all be forgotten next year. thats their only shot.

Done.

And if Trump publicly states that he is no longer seeking the republican nomination prior to Feb 1, YOU have to place a Trump 2016 in your sig, as if you are fully behind his presidential bid.

Deal.

the only ones that are nervous are gop number crunchers on how they are going to win elections with an evaporating minority vote. maybe they are depending on wide amnesia and this will all be forgotten next year. thats their only shot.

No, it's not, but keep lying to yourself. You're good at that.

Cooks1,

And said sig will remain until the presidential election is over. Agreed?

Do people really believe polls today? Polls work for the establishment.

Back