Trump has -51% net favourable with Hispanics

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
lol Some people here have been saying he's leading the votes with Hispanics.

fdw1285pmnd45bgfrtgp.jpg

also lol at this:

Gallup did not survey Hispanics before Trump's presidential announcement speech, during which he called Mexican immigrants "rapists."

It's also interesting that, even though Trump apologized for saying McCain wasn't a war hero and apologized for using the term "anchor babies", when two of his supporters committed a Hate crime in his name (link) he refused to condemn them, but said, "I will say, the people that are following me are very passionate. They love this country. They want this country to be great again. But they are very passionate. I will say that."

Trump is an odd duck and his followers are even odder. Lots of mental gymnastics at work.

this isn't surprising. you lie and talk shit about people, expect to be hated.

Trump is not really running for President. He has no intention of either being President or of winning the Republican Primary. He will be out of the Republican primary race before the Iowa Caucus. Mark my words.

He is such an attention whore though, that I do not rule out a short attempted Independent run afterwards. That is until he is not allowed to participate in the debates with the primary winners.

You guys do realize that having a high favorable doesn't mean you get the vote, right?

Jeb is still going to lose the Hispanic vote to Hillary by a whopping margin. If he does as well as his brother did in 2000, he'll win 35 percent.

Trump will probably win about 20 percent of the Hispanic vote if he is the nominee, so the practical difference between the two Republican candidates is about fifteen points, which is easily made up if Trump can increase the white share of the vote by three percentage points over Jeb.

You guys do realize that having a high favorable doesn't mean you get the vote, right?

Jeb is still going to lose the Hispanic vote to Hillary by a whopping margin. If he does as well as his brother did in 2000, he'll win 35 percent.

Trump will probably win about 20 percent of the Hispanic vote if he is the nominee, so the practical difference between the two Republican candidates is about fifteen points, which is easily made up if Trump can increase the white share of the vote by three percentage points over Jeb.

I would assume Jeb would do better than his brother if he plays his cards right, he is the most hispanic presidential nominee after all.

the, "well-to-do" hispanics will vote for him, because they view themselves as every other american who didn't have to immigrate here. logically, i see where they're coming from. it makes sense. on the other hand, can't they see their hypocrisy? their parents came illegally in order for them to become legal.

it's a tough spot to be in. i should know, because i'm a product of it.

Trump will not even be in the race by the Iowa Caucus. And if by some remote chance he is, he is going to be flayed alive.

Trump is WWAAAYYYY too polarizing to have any chance of victory. In either the primary or general election.

Some (but not all) of the people picking him in the polls now would vote for him if he were still in the primary by Iowa. but for others he just represents a protest vote.

But almost none of the people not picking him now would vote for him under any condition. No matter what. He has the worst negative poll numbers of any candidate by a country mile.

In other words, 22% of likely Republican voters might vote for him. The other 78% want to punch him in the face. Which is just dandy for a poll when there are 15 candidates sharing the other 78% of the yes votes. But once the field gets down to 6/7 people his lead will plummet, then disappear. He will probably exit before he even ends up in 3rd place. He might even quit with a lead, because he loves pontificating about how if he had stayed in, he would have won.

Last edited:
I would assume Jeb would do better than his brother if he plays his cards right, he is the most hispanic presidential nominee after all.

Well, if Hispanics had a record of voting for Hispanic Republicans, you'd be right.

the, "well-to-do" hispanics will vote for him, because they view themselves as every other american who didn't have to immigrate here. logically, i see where they're coming from. it makes sense. on the other hand, can't they see their hypocrisy? their parents came illegally in order for them to become legal.

it's a tough spot to be in. i should know, because i'm a product of it.

I'm talking about Hispanics in general. They won't vote for Trump, but then they won't vote for any other Republican, either.

Hillary, for example, has a 40 percent plus favorability rating among Hispanics. When she was running against Obama in 2008, they were among her biggest supporters.

Trump will not even be in the race by the Iowa Caucus. And if by some remote chance he is, he is going to be flayed alive.

I don't think Trump is going to win the nomination, but I'll bet your life savings that he is in the race on February 1st when the Iowa Caucus takes place.

If only we can figure out the reason why Hispanics view him so unfavorably? Did he say something? I wonder....

I don't think Trump is going to win the nomination, but I'll bet your life savings that he is in the race on February 1st when the Iowa Caucus takes place.

Life savings no. Sig bet-Yes

Do we have a deal?

the man leading the field ladies and gentlemen

I love it, Joe. The fact that he gets your panties all in a twist makes it that much more delicious.

im amused...cause this finally proves that conservatives are full of crap. they have no real principles. anne coulter who derided the 2008 and 2012 nominees as not real conservatives and the reason they lost the elcections is opening up for him in iowa. we know what really drives the republicans and makes them cheer.

Speaks Mexican. Nice.

If hell freezes over and this man somehow manages to get elected, WWIII will be America vs the rest of the world. And women.

I love it, Joe. The fact that he gets your panties all in a twist makes it that much more delicious.

The majority of Trump supporters probably think "Mexican" is an actual language, too.

lol yes trump has not a fk to give .. and the funny part of it all is that NONE of this seems to affect him .. I pray he gets elected .. it will be fun

Back