Trump grifting tax payers by overcharging Secret Service for rooms.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-profits-secret-service-949564/

This is what happens when you put a known grifter in the White House. The Grifter cant stop grifting.
Remember when Eric Trump said they were charging below rates.
The whole I am not taking a salary is a classic grift. You point out what your giving back so nobody sees that you are taking more. The Trump Lickspittles don't care. No wonder Deficit Donny is running trillion dollar deficits.
From the article.
At Trump’s New Jersey property, Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 per month (around $565 per night) for a three-bedroom cottage — double the rate for comparable properties in the area.
Just like everything else including his taxes, Deficit Donny is hiding shit. This administration is the least transparent of my lifetime. What are they hiding?
Since 2016, the agency has only filed two of the six required reports, and the reports that they did file were incomplete, leaving blank lines where charges at Bedminster and Mar-a-Lago should have been.

Well if there’s one thing we can count on , it’s for Rolling Stone magazine to give us honest information about politics.

No one cares...unless it's the poor stealing from the government. Then we need the utmost transparency.

Well if there’s one thing we can count on , it’s for Rolling Stone magazine to give us honest information about politics.
so you're saying it's all a lie.

Got it.

No one cares...unless it's the poor stealing from the government. Then we need the utmost transparency.
"How DARE that lazy, poor mom put her $130 in foodstamps directly back into the economy!"

When is this ever a problem for Trumpsters. He can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he will claim fake news when they film it. This guy is the true teflon Don. He's hosting Air Force officers at his golf courses an charging them seasonal room rates such a patriot.

Who the fuck knows. I trust Rolling Stone to give me the straight scoop on Trump about as much as I trust the Westboro Baptist Church for statistics on gays.

so you're saying it's all a lie.

Got it.

Last edited:
They could charge 1 usd for every room, it matters not. They are supposed to have ethical fortitude, and avoid shit like this in the first place.

As an ethical and prudent judgement, it's one just about anyone who took 5th grade civics can understand, so it should be obvious as to why these ethical concerns never arise for Trump, or the legions of lemmings he can count on to argue for his corruption.

They were charged more for a better property. Those Secret Service guys likely had access to Trump steaks, all kinds of fine liquors and many other extras.

Who the fuck knows. I trust Rollimg Stone to give me the straight scoop on Trump about as much as I trust the Westboro Baptist Church for statistics on gays.
secret-service-payments-to-trump-properties-2017-wt-4.jpg

I know you cant criticize Dear Leader and have been trained to call anything that criticizes him, fake news. The Russians love dudes like you. The Sheep are always easy to herd. Here is just a small list, even though its all supposed to be released but somehow they said they cant release all the billing until after the election. You are just like Ted Cruz, Trump treats you like a bitch and you stick up for the guy.
I know current Republicans no longer care about deficits, but I as a the only fiscal conservative left on Sherdog, I care about government waste. I know all you care about is triggering Libtards.

Those numbers don’t mean anything without knowing what the costs are for.

President Trump not taking a salary offsets it...
<TheDonald>

If you bothered to actually read it you would know the source is the top researcher of Trumps finances at the wp

Lol at this third world shit. What a joke trump and his cult are.

This is old news.

As I recall the original story was they jacked up the price at the hotels once it was decided they would stay there, this increase didn't result in normal loss of guests as they would encourage people visitors to stay to improve access to Trump.

I'd like to think it was illegal but regardless the ethics of it are terrible.

This is old news.

As I recall the original story was they jacked up the price at the hotels once it was decided they would stay there, this increase didn't result in normal loss of guests as they would encourage people visitors to stay to improve access to Trump.

I'd like to think it was illegal but regardless the ethics of it are terrible.

It is illegal. Public officials are prohibited from using their position to enrich themselves. The founders put the emolument clause in there precisely to protect against behavior like he's been performing, since that's the shit British officials used to take from the colonies.

Last edited:
Back