Trump grifting tax payers by overcharging Secret Service for rooms.

The Secret Service gets charged extra for the hookers they are always getting in trouble for.

At Trump’s New Jersey property, Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 per month (around $565 per night) for a three-bedroom cottage — double the rate for comparable properties in the area.

'Comparable properties in the area.'

So not the same properties. The OP implies they doubled the normal rate. They didn't.

Wow. High end cottages by the golf course cost more than shitty cottages that aren't near a golf course?

Next you'll be telling me rooms at the Hilton cost more than rooms at the Motel 6.

The fact that even a moderator jumped in on this without even reading the source just shows how badly TDS has set in since the aquital.

Well if there’s one thing we can count on , it’s for Rolling Stone magazine to give us honest information about politics.
671991806-Trippy_HST.gif

Lol @ you libtards complaining about grifting taxpayers and pissing on the Constitution when Don Lemon’s cousin’s neighbor cheated on a spelling test in 3rd grade.

'

The fact that even a moderator jumped in on this without even reading the source just shows how badly TDS has set in since the aquital.

says the Canadian with TDS.

Don't question him. He's a three way dual citizen, bro. England, USA, Canada and Ethiopia, where he's black.

I think I rustled him to the point where be blocked me.

No one cares...unless it's the poor stealing from the government. Then we need the utmost transparency.
Collective morality and outrage is very hierarchical. It's probably some form of societal Stockholm syndrome.

Those numbers don’t mean anything without knowing what the costs are for.
The article told you what the numbers mean but you refuse to believe it.
Also this administration is required to release all the billing but like everything else have stonewalled request. What are they hiding?

Lmao @ that weak shit from two retards. Disprove what I said bitches.

Four more years.

The article told you what the numbers mean but you refuse to believe it.
Also this administration is required to release all the billing but like everything else have stonewalled request. What are they hiding?

That nice cottages cost more than shitty ones? Wow. Breaking news.

This is the same Donald Trump who promised to put his businesses in receivership, isn't it? Color me shocked.

I just can't believe a man of such integrity would do something like overcharge anyone for anything

Winning! His base doesn’t care, as long as their king gets richer and takes advantage of them. It’s the ultimate troll job. And they eat it up.

"Good"?!? My god, you don't even pretend to have an ounce of scruples. Anything, anything at all, that "triggers the libs" gets your approval. How do you live with yourself?

What do you personally gain from defending everything Trump says and does? How could he possibly affect Canadians to the extent that you spend the amazing amount of time and effort that you do to defend him here? Very strange...

Lmao @ that weak shit from two retards. Disprove what I said bitches.

Four more years.

I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy. you're a Canadian with TDS. I made jokes about Trump, & you got so offended to the point you reported me, remember?

full

Don't care even 1%.

President Trump has my vote in November!

<GinJuice>

Did Trump's people charge a higher amount than usual for the cottage or is that just what it costs? Article seems like its trying to mislead.

Vacation property costs an insane amount of money.

Back