Trump getting that Latino support. Latino Trump approval up 10 points in a month

Judge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL Guess the left isn't getting their crazy wishes with immigration and etc.

Trump's approval rating was lifted in part by a 10 point climb among Hispanic voters. His approval rating rose by 6 points among Republicans and by 4 points among Democrats compared to last month’s poll. According to the same poll, Trump's approval rating reached its highest point last year, at 49 percent.
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/394384-poll-trump-approval-rating-ticks-up-to-47-percent

Guess you got to earn voters instead of own voters.

Can you blame them?

Little by little, people will continue to see the light, and break free from their bondage to The Evil Left.

Good. Maybe people pay attention to whats actually going on. Trump is the one demanding a solution to our immigration issue. Trump has offered amnesty. What is the left REALLY doing for immigrants aside from name drop them for political points?

Contrary to what many think, Latinos who are citizens of the US tend to dislike illegal immigration.

Contrary to what many think, Latinos who are citizens of the US tend to dislike illegal immigration.

Contrary to what many think, Trump is also against legal immigration.

Good. Maybe people pay attention to whats actually going on. Trump is the one demanding a solution to our immigration issue. Trump has offered amnesty. What is the left REALLY doing for immigrants aside from name drop them for political points?

The immigration proposal that I saw, admittedly it was probably just an article and somewhat incomplete, seemed like a deal that should have been made. If I remember correctly, it gave the Democrats even more than Obama was asking for, with the exception of an allotment of money for the border wall. That seems like a fair compromise.

Not surprising really. Imagine coming to the country legally, only for the Dems to fight for the rights of illegals who hop the line.

The immigration proposal that I saw, admittedly it was probably just an article and somewhat incomplete, seemed like a deal that should have been made. If I remember correctly, it gave the Democrats even more than Obama was asking for, with the exception of an allotment of money for the border wall. That seems like a fair compromise.
The one before that should have been made too. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to get this done. We all want the same thing.

Contrary to what many think, Trump is also against legal immigration.
Contrary to what you think... Fuck it. Evidence or shut up.

Make up your mind liar; either the left love sanctuary cities or not

your inconsistency is par for the course

The one before that should have been made too. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to get this done. We all want the same thing.

The hold up was the wall right? Which I don't understand being an issue. Nobody expects a wall to be built the entire length of the border, not even Trump. That would be an absurd waste of money. But some compromise on building a wall in a few specific locations that really need a barrier just seems like common sense and something that saves everybody's ego.

Can you blame them?

Little by little, people will continue to see the light, and break free from their bondage to The Evil Left.

"Trump's approval rating fell by 4 percentage points among independents"

Many legal immigrants resent illegals

Them supporting Mr. I Have The Best Words is throwing the baby out with the bath water, however

161102113547-02-trump-latino-support-super-tease.jpg

They like factories and things made in America. Hopefully Trump doesn't end up falling to establishment gop self destructive economic policy.. The plan was executed and both sides stopped caring about real American economic interests, but Trump wasn't a career politician and had some common sense in his simple talk.

Back