Elections Trump campaign targetted incels because they were easy to manipulate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny I thought those flinging their dung at police and smashing windows while dressing like women were the ANTIFA base. Also known as incels.
Inels are strictly Trumpers. Sorry. All libs get is pussy and money. The end.

I can't believe this thread is still going. This is like a reprisal against the stupidity of the "New Terminator movie is SJW" thread.

Funny I thought those flinging their dung at police and smashing windows while dressing like women were the ANTIFA base. Also known as incels.

Nah, say what you want about those freaks in Oletifa, but at least the "men" are banging the "women" in the group. The right is the MGTOW, Proud Boys, Nighttime walks with tiki torches among my bros crowd...........

It's weird watching so many of those on the right not realize they're in the tea party under a different name.........

Easy to manipulate. This coming from the party that votes more laws, restrictions, regulations and higher taxes on themselves and in the end see no results. And the red hat party is the stupid one.

It's hard to arguer against such mindless boilerplate. It's hardly even instructive to ask you what you mean by regulations when you think simply throwing the word out there is sufficiently convincing to any being who as attained the level of synapsid........

Inels are strictly Trumpers. Sorry. All libs get is pussy and money. The end.

I can't believe this thread is still going. This is like a reprisal against the stupidity of the "New Terminator movie is SJW" thread.

Congrats?
8615122.jpg

It's beyond fucking hilarious that some incel conservative made that thinking Ann Coulter proved their point lol...

Do you prefer the rachel maddow, aka a boys regular on the liberal beast who pegs you?

Ocasio-cortez 100000000X > than Coulter.

But then again there are right wingers on here who try to tell me that Sarah Sanders is hot...

I'll give you AOC. Nutted to her a time or two. So theres 1.

Nice dodge. We all know you love trannies now. Sorry.
You mean womyn? I thought you were tolerant of biological men who have a mental illness and decide they're women. Isn't that what you loons believe ? You know since you're so down with science? Gender fluidity?

You mean womyn? I thought you were tolerant of biological men who have a mental illness and decide they're women. Isn't that what you loons believe ? You know since you're so down with science? Gender fluidity?
You posted the pic dude. I ain't responsible for anything lol.

The only thing that these sorts of statements serve to prove, is that he was correct about some of his concerns, atleast, in regards to the prevalent type of thinking amongst his political opposition.

I think we have already seen how well it has been going for the U.S., this whole "replacement" of such people. Casting people aside doesn't make them go away. For now, they still possess a right to vote, and a freedom to speak, as much as this offends some people's sensibilities. Trump being the president of your country, makes that rather evident.

It seems fairly obvious to me that many Americans, and not just guys like @Fight To Win, are setting themselves up for a "fight", an inevitable conflict between two completely differing ideologies. Don't know why it's so outrageous, then, to point it out. Perhaps it's just a matter of not wanting to provoke such a fighting response before you've properly "boiled the frog", and set the odds in your advantage. And that's a rather "slow process" indeed.

If you're openly talking about "replacing" your opposition, what else can you expect, but a fight? It's not as if people are just going to stand there and take it. You're contributing to that sort of thinking just as much as he was.
Congrats?
8615122.jpg
Conservatives realise you need sugar to sugarcoat the bullshit they sell, hence the eye candy

Last edited:
Trump would have been crushed. It doesn't play well to insult a black man in public with the kind of juvenile insults that Trump spouts.

What’s the point of “woulda coulda” predictions now? It’s already passed amen we’ll never know. We all already know when Dem lefties try to make predictions. Obama made a prediction about who he thought wouldn’t be president. Look how that turned out.

I'm not a die-hard leftist so I guess I need to go tell my gf she doesn't exist

With the AV you've chosen, and your "Location" being from a video game, I thoroughly believe she doesn't exist.

And yes, I had to look up "Stratholme"...I guessed it was from a "graphic novel" (lol)...but a role-playing video game is equally as lame. Incel confirmed.

Last edited:
SCOTUS could always get involved. If a black president was being removed because both houses were full of WS scum.

It sucks that the more sane liberals are not coming out against this. Not speaking about you when I say this.

The difference is that Trump isn't under impeachment investiation because of the color of his skin but in his clear and numerous attempts to both flaunt the law (the emoluments clause) and court foreign powers to influence the U.S. election.

Or perhaps you've forgotten him, on national TV, asking both Russian and Chinese hackers to dig into the DNC? Or his calls for the Chinese, with whom he is waging a trade war, to investigate his chief political rival and his family over a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory? Or, hell, attempting to withhold military aid, when only the Congress has the legal authority to do so, to the Ukraine with the same goal of slinging mud at political rivals?

And to think, the amount of energy your side spent fretting over long-form birth certificates....

Well I guess we’ll never really know why Trump didn’t run in 2012. Truth be told though, Obama beat a Mormon robot in 2012 by a pretty small margin.
Actually Obama smoked Romney by a larger margin than Trump beat Hillary and Hillary wasn't even a popular candidate. And Hillary won the popular vote. Trump knew his lane 7 years ago.

Actually Obama smoked Romney by a larger margin than Trump beat Hillary and Hillary wasn't even a popular candidate. And Hillary won the popular vote. Trump knew his lane 7 years ago.

Uuumm yeah... already typed about this. No reasons to repeat myself.

Just check post #503 and prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back