Elections Trump campaign targetted incels because they were easy to manipulate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best was when a fight would actually break out and those losers would then get their shit kicked in by the bounce staff and wake up in cuffs with cops dragging them to an ambulance going:
"Call an amberlamps.... my face hurts"

I grew pot with a guy like that. He was 49, out of jail for a few years after like his 4th stint, and went in for 10 years dude to punching a cop's eye out. He held a huge meth party, the cop showed up, he got really shitty with the cop, then cold cocked him, knocking the guy's eye out. And yet "Mother fuckers beat my ass, fucking pussies." Before going into trial without a lawyer, purposefully.

That's Fight To Win, but his currency is all mental, and he's flat broke.

I grew pot with a guy like that. He was 49, out of jail for a few years after like his 4th stint, and went in for 10 years dude to punching a cop's eye out. He held a huge meth party, the cop showed up, he got really shitty with the cop, then cold cocked him, knocking the guy's eye out. And yet "Mother fuckers beat my ass, fucking pussies." Before going into trial without a lawyer, purposefully.

That's Fight To Win, but his currency is all mental, and he's flat broke.
The best was always the “theres security cameras on this block and in the alley!!!”

“yeah bruh, and my boss runs them and can turn them off if I want to tune you up”

the look of pure fear at that stage....

He only got a single dub for saying he was gonna kill a bunch of people in the impending apocalypse; I don't know what could be worse that merited an actual ban.

I meant Trump didn't have the balls to go up against Obama. His talks of becoming president started in 2012, but he knew there is no way in hell he could beat Obama.

...And I never liked Hillary or thought she was going to beat Trump.

Well I guess we’ll never really know why Trump didn’t run in 2012. Truth be told though, Obama beat a Mormon robot in 2012 by a pretty small margin.

He only got a single dub for saying he was gonna kill a bunch of people in the impending apocalypse; I don't know what could be worse that merited an actual ban.

And then ''nakedly flamed'' for several pages. What a fucking joke. This isn't the first time that he's mused about wanting to kill, either.

@Fight To Win got banned?

Oh' great, Sherdog is going to get shut down after his defamation case goes through. Nice knowing y'all.

{<jordan}

I know you're reading this loser.

Not only should you not be a part of Sherdog, you should not be a part of the US. You, and people like you from Trump on down, are what's wrong with this country. It's you. You're the problem. Fortunately, US society is casting people like you aside. Unfortunately, it's a slow process. But rest assured, your ilk will be replaced and you won't do anything about it.

The only thing that these sorts of statements serve to prove, is that he was correct about some of his concerns, atleast, in regards to the prevalent type of thinking amongst his political opposition.

I think we have already seen how well it has been going for the U.S., this whole "replacement" of such people. Casting people aside doesn't make them go away. For now, they still possess a right to vote, and a freedom to speak, as much as this offends some people's sensibilities. Trump being the president of your country, makes that rather evident.

It seems fairly obvious to me that many Americans, and not just guys like @Fight To Win, are setting themselves up for a "fight", an inevitable conflict between two completely differing ideologies. Don't know why it's so outrageous, then, to point it out. Perhaps it's just a matter of not wanting to provoke such a fighting response before you've properly "boiled the frog", and set the odds in your advantage. And that's a rather "slow process" indeed.

If you're openly talking about "replacing" your opposition, what else can you expect, but a fight? It's not as if people are just going to stand there and take it. You're contributing to that sort of thinking just as much as he was.

Last edited:
Is there any sort of gofundme setup to fund the initial legal costs for this slam-dunk defamation suit?

I volunteer to manage these funds in accordance with all Trump Inc. business and ethical standards.

@Fight To Win got banned?

Oh' great, Sherdog is going to get shut down after his defamation case goes through. Nice knowing y'all.
Yeah, he loved us so much that when we broke up, he would be forced to kill us.

Or sue us. For his hurt. Even though he didn't care about us. ROFL copters.

say what you will about @Fight To Win, at least he had the decency to post some eye pleasing snatch

lesser men would have gone the blue waffle route just to hurt us

lol this giant shitpost of a thread is a big hit I see. glad you guys are having some productive, high level political discussions hahhaha.

Easy to manipulate. This coming from the party that votes more laws, restrictions, regulations and higher taxes on themselves and in the end see no results. And the red hat party is the stupid one.

Funny I thought those flinging their dung at police and smashing windows while dressing like women were the ANTIFA base. Also known as incels.

Funny I thought those flinging their dung at police and smashing windows while dressing like women were the ANTIFA base. Also known as incels.
Nah. Antifa be fucking. Half those dudes are only doing that shit because they're all fucking a pansexual chick named Raven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back