Trump campaign spam phone texts

I get them from local dems like 5-10x a day for the last 2 weeks. Dunno if its because I registered dem or its just an everybody type thing

Wish there was a "ill vote for you, please stop" button

Lol at thinking you never ever gave your cell phone number to a company that sells that info

Have you ever accessed Facebook or Twitter from your phone on an app? They have your number even if you never specifically gave it to them. Once it’s there it’s available to anyone paying for a list.

Do you have your number as your lockout backup on any email in case you forgot your password? Ever entered your number for a credit card or bank two factor security?

Never had Facebook and Twitter. Only service i use my cellphone number for is Steam two factor authentication. Additionally my cellphone number is not used in any manner as a backup for any other service.

For context when i receive these spam texts. They refer to me by first name. However they all dont use my first name but a close relative. Which makes things that more confusing.

Never had Facebook and Twitter. Only service i use my cellphone number for is Steam two factor authentication. Additionally my cellphone number is not used in any manner as a backup for any other service.

For context when i receive these spam texts. They refer to me by first name. However they all dont use my first name but a close relative. Which makes things that more confusing.

Steam definitely sells commercial information. Maybe that relative gave your number when signing up for something knowing it was sketchy

You really weren't paying attention to the Cambridge Analytica leaks huh?

After those reports i worked a annual board meeting of a well known cellphone application maker. Additional things i learned there were quite jarring. To the point that when im not using my GPS. Location is always turned off on my phone.

So when the NYT article was published a few weeks later i could talk about it. Since it was now part of public knowledge.

After those reports i worked a annual board meeting of a well known cellphone application maker. Additional things i learned there were quite jarring. To the point that when im not using my GPS. Location is always turned off on my phone.

So when the NYT article was published a few weeks later i could talk about it. Since it was now part of public knowledge.

Yeah, so you know the full scale of information gathering efforts by CA. Facebook obviously wasn't the only culprit in their data aggregation, but they're a particularly powerful one due to their backroom integration deals. If a site has an option to log into Facebook, there's a really good chance that there's a data sharing agreement supporting it on the back end.

No I've been getting spammed by Democrats. A lot more Trump videos showing up in my youtube though

Anyone else getting these? Yesterday i only received one. But on average last week i was getting five per day.

My phone is clean. Where I dont give out any information of mine to cashiers/tellers. So im genuinely confused to how my cellphone number was added. Last week i even began receiving spam phone calls. My hypothesis is that the Trump Campaign swiped data of those who applied for stimulus checks.

Well I didn't apply for a stimulus check and I get 3-5 per day. Some for candidates in other states some for the Trump team.

The part that sucks is that our politicians sell out trying to raise campaign money for this useless crap. Who even changes their vote based on a robo call or some tv attack ad? What a waste of time and money.

I've been getting unsolicited texts at a rate of maybe 6 per week and zero have been pro Trump. i'd say 20% have been general voting questions and 80% have been anti Trump...

Got one today saying we have six days to get rid of Trump and asked if i'd help. I responded "i voted for Trump thanks"...

Lol at thinking you never ever gave your cell phone number to a company that sells that info

Have you ever accessed Facebook or Twitter from your phone on an app? They have your number even if you never specifically gave it to them. Once it’s there it’s available to anyone paying for a list.

Do you have your number as your lockout backup on any email in case you forgot your password? Ever entered your number for a credit card or bank two factor security?

Reminded me of this:

Back