Trump campaign spam phone texts

KaNesDeath

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone else getting these? Yesterday i only received one. But on average last week i was getting five per day.

My phone is clean. Where I dont give out any information of mine to cashiers/tellers. So im genuinely confused to how my cellphone number was added. Last week i even began receiving spam phone calls. My hypothesis is that the Trump Campaign swiped data of those who applied for stimulus checks.

Lol at thinking you never ever gave your cell phone number to a company that sells that info

Have you ever accessed Facebook or Twitter from your phone on an app? They have your number even if you never specifically gave it to them. Once it’s there it’s available to anyone paying for a list.

Do you have your number as your lockout backup on any email in case you forgot your password? Ever entered your number for a credit card or bank two factor security?

I've gotten nonsense calls and texts from rep and dem candidates. Some from other states.

Lol at thinking you never ever gave your cell phone number to a company that sells that info

Have you ever accessed Facebook or Twitter from your phone on an app? They have your number even if you never specifically gave it to them. Once it’s there it’s available to anyone paying for a list.

Do you have your number as your lockout backup on any email in case you forgot your password? Ever entered your number for a credit card or bank two factor security?
this LOL. We have all done this time to time.

Been getting texts for Trump and Biden, at least two a day for the last week or two.

I got one from Trump, more than 5 from NAACP, one from "Women's March PAC", 4 from "workers' alliance", a few per day from Biden telling me "Trump is growing more dangerous by the day", several from dems in states I don't even live in.

I've been getting texts every day from both sides for Senate and President.

Even better, all it takes is someone who has your number to log into Facebook or twitter.

Anyone else getting these? Yesterday i only received one. But on average last week i was getting five per day.

My phone is clean. Where I dont give out any information of mine to cashiers/tellers. So im genuinely confused to how my cellphone number was added. Last week i even began receiving spam phone calls. My hypothesis is that the Trump Campaign swiped data of those who applied for stimulus checks.

<Dany07>

I keep getting texts for dick pills. And someone thinks my name is Colin. Wish there was some logic to filters, like block every text with the word 'colin'.

4 years ago my home phone was ringing off the hook with Trump calls but not this year. And I'm getting texts from other government candidates in Virginia, where I haven't lived in nearly four years.

Have never gotten a text or call for politics. I also don't just give my number out to anyone asking though.

Now Chinese scammers.. they seem to call me once a week.

I haven't gotten a single one, but then again I never give out my cell number only my landline/internet phone.

By the way, over here, robocalls are non-existent.

The India bureau of the IRS calls me at least once a day. Apparently, I have agents on the way to my home.

Those are always the best to screw with. "Make sure they bring body armor" "Excuse me?" "Body armor. The good stuff. I wanna test out this new ammo." "Ummm......" *click*

I've gotten a bunch of election related spam on my text messages, but nothing related to Trump.

What I do get are Trump ads when I open my Youtube app. The thumbnails all have a bunch of emojis. It looks like a hilarious attempt to appear cool and modern. Like a 15 year old girl is making his ads.

Back