• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump blasted Obama for golfing...

fake news.... trump OWNS these courses, and he's having meetings there, and if there's incidental golf, so be it. It's like playing in his back yard FFS, these are his own courses. If I owned some property, I'de check up on it too.
The Spin-zone

fake news.... trump OWNS these courses, and he's having meetings there, and if there's incidental golf, so be it. It's like playing in his back yard FFS, these are his own courses. If I owned some property, I'de check up on it too.

And where does his secret service staff sleep and and eat while the President checks in on his properties? Who pays the bill? What about the Presidents Staff? Where do they stay and eat? You'd rather defund programs that provide essential services to the elderly and less fortunate And give zero fucks the President is lining his pockets and padding his bank account on our tax dollars.

This is just his weekly vacations to Mar A Lago. How about we discuss the millions going to Trump Towers in New York that we the tax payer are footing the bill so the secret service can rent out floors to provide operational security to the First Lady and Barron. Not to mention the taxpayer funding to upgrade the buildings survellince and security systems.

This is the essential problem with people in general. We would rather be partisan than be Americans. You'd rather have Trumpcare over Obamacare because of who rolled out the plan regardless if they both are piles of dog shit. And now you'd rather turn a blind eye to the fleecing of American tax payers to enrich the portfolio of a man who gives absolutely zero fucks about you.

You and everyone else who support this behavior are the true definition of a cuck. You don't mind who's fucking your wife as long as you were able to pick out the guy.

Last edited:
And where does his secret service staff sleep and and eat while the President checks in on his properties? Who pays the bill? What about the Presidents Staff? Where do they stay and eat? You'd rather defund programs that provide essential services to the elderly and less fortunate And give zero fucks the President is lining his pockets and padding his bank account on our tax dollars.

This is just his weekly vacations to Mar A Lago. How about we discuss the millions going to Trump Towers in New York that we the tax payer are footing the bill so the secret service can rent out floors to provide operational security to the First Lady and Barron. Not to mention the taxpayer funding to upgrade the buildings survellince and security systems.

This is the essential problem with people in general. We would rather be partisan than be Americans. You'd rather have Trumpcare over Obamacare because of who rolled out the plan regardless if they both are piles of dog shit. And now you'd rather turn a blind eye to the fleecing of American tax payers to enrich the portfolio of a man who gives absolutely zero fucks about you.

You and everyone else who support this behavior are the true definition of a cuck. You don't mind who's fucking your wife as long as you were able to pick out the guy.
dhMeAzK.gif

The fact that he is out playing golf does not bother that me that much. What does bother me is that taxpayers are pumping 10's of millions of dollars into his fucking golf course and nobody seems to give a shit about it. He still owns the fucking place. 100% of the profit from the place is going into a trust fund exclusively for his benefit.

Trump should not be allowed to force the Federal Government to frequent his establishments.

Last edited:
The fact that he is not playing golf does not bother that me that much. What does bother me is that taxpayers are pumping 10's of millions of dollars into his fucking golf course and nobody seems to give a shit about it. He still owns the fucking place. 100% of the profit from the place is going into a trust fund exclusively for his benefit.

Trump should not be allowed to force the Federal Government to frequent his establishments.
"Crooked Hillary!"

Why do I get the feeling that the OP, who is now so diligently holding politicians to what they have claimed in the past, didn't feel it was important to make a thread about things like this?

636984.png

64cc07bbf191841837e5e27ae3a7eead.jpg

64611_459043177484506_509790505_n.jpg

If I were to see someone like @Kafir-kun pointing things like what the OP did out I'd take it at face value. As I have pointed out before, Trump is bamboozling many of his voters with these promises he is simply not keeping. But a guy like the OP? You may as well have Fawtly smugly pointing it out - a wantonly biased poster making selective posts, like the OP is, isn't just raising a point. Rather it's part of a protracted partisan smear campaign with little evidence that they're actually interested in keeping presidents honest so much as trashing the opposition.

Yes Trump is proving to be quite the hypocrite. I wish the people gleefully pointing it out had spent the previous 8 years pointing out such presidential hypocrisy rather than working double time to make excuses for it and declare "BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!"

Why do I get the feeling that the OP, who is now so diligently holding politicians to what they have claimed in the past, didn't feel it was important to make a thread about things like this?

636984.png

64cc07bbf191841837e5e27ae3a7eead.jpg

64611_459043177484506_509790505_n.jpg

If I were to see someone like @Kafir-kun pointing things like what the OP did out I'd take it at face value. As I have pointed out before, Trump is bamboozling many of his voters with these promises he is simply not keeping. But a guy like the OP? You may as well have Fawtly smugly pointing it out - a wantonly biased poster making selective posts, like the OP is, isn't just raising a point. Rather it's part of a protracted partisan smear campaign with little evidence that they're actually interested in keeping presidents honest so much as trashing the opposition.

Yes Trump is proving to be quite the hypocrite. I wish the people gleefully pointing it out had spent the previous 8 years pointing out such presidential hypocrisy rather than working double time to make excuses for it and declare "BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!"

I think some context is important when you to about increasing the national debt. Obama inherited a ripe shiny shit thanks to GWB and our friends at Goldman Sachs. Yes, we've heard, slowest recovery on record but you can lay blame to that on our do nothing Republican House/Senate while Obama was in office. Have you forgotten the numerous government shutdown threats, the record number of filibusters?

The real issue at hand here is the sad state of our political landscape. The left did revolt because of the direction the democratic were taking our country. I think the movement under Bernie is a testament to that. Unfortunately for the right they went the gut that wasn't Hilary.

It's up to you and Trump supporters to hold this clown accountable. As long as you and his base are ok with Trump using your tax dollars to increase his bank account he will continue to do so as he knows there's no reason to appease the left as they would never vote for his re-election.

I think some context is important when you to about increasing the national debt. Obama inherited a ripe shiny shit thanks to GWB and our friends at Goldman Sachs. Yes, we've heard, slowest recovery on record but you can lay blame to that on our do nothing Republican House/Senate while Obama was in office. Have you forgotten the numerous government shutdown threats, the record number of filibusters?

The real issue at hand here is the sad state of our political landscape. The left did revolt because of the direction the democratic were taking our country. I think the movement under Bernie is a testament to that. Unfortunately for the right they went the gut that wasn't Hilary.

It's up to you and Trump supporters to hold this clown accountable. As long as you and his base are ok with Trump using your tax dollars to increase his bank account he will continue to do so as he knows there's no reason to appease the left as they would never vote for his re-election.

Months after Obama is out of office we are gifted a great example of the type of thing I'm talking about, a nice long post filled with rationalization... "Oh, well, THAT is different - that's really all Bush's fault"...

I'm sorry, but was the first quote of Barry's wrong? Did it actually say "Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here.'... America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Unless, of course, you know, things are kinda hard and the last guy is really to blame for what's going on - then it's good leadership to increase our debt and you don't have to hold me to what I said before. For me, the buck stops where I say it stops, the debt ceiling is where I say it is, and it's good leadership when I do it either way." - Barack Obama

Is that what he said? No? Then why are you making excuses for him? You may as well give Trump a pass for golfing if he came out and said "Well, the job is more stressful than I thought so I'm needing to golf some to blow off steam..." Something tells me there would be no excuses made for that "clown" then.

These presidents either made these tough statements or they didn't, and then they lived up to them or they didn't. Blasting one "clown" and giving the other a pass says a lot about the standard of consistency both sides are showing. You don't get to declare one a clown and get upset that he's not sticking to his tough words then jump to excuse the other one totally shitting all over his pre-election and even in-presidency tough talk. At least, you don't and get to claim that you're doing anything but holding the two to different standards.

You're damned right it's up to "you and Trump supporters to hold this clown accountable" and, as someone who never was in his camp, I've done my part and will continue to do so. If you want to see an example of me *lambasting* Trump supporters giving Trump a pass I will provide it. After a certain savagely dishonest poster, for months on end, constantly seeming to take precise note of every time I criticized the Left but seemed to miss me *ever* criticizing the Right, I've started to record threads where I do the latter.

Omg Trump plays golf?!...#literallyHitler...#impeachNow...

The guy spent a fair bit of time blasting Obama for playing golf. While it's not the end of the world it certainly makes him look like an asshole - wouldn't you agree? Or am I to assume that you were on the front lines saying "Guys, guys - don't you think Trump is a little off base blasting Obama for his golfing, vacations, etc?..."

Omg Trump plays golf?!...#literallyHitler...#impeachNow...
Your whole existence on this website is a living meme.

You have a dumb meme name, a dumb meme picture of a dumb meme President, and you made a dumb meme post.

GG.

Months after Obama is out of office we are gifted a great example of the type of thing I'm talking about, a nice long post filled with rationalization... "Oh, well, THAT is different - that's really all Bush's fault"...

Really? not to say if was Bush fault, but the context is important.

During Bush there was a record levels of deficits because of massive tax cuts and a useless trillion dollar war.

Obama deficit was in the middle of a financial crisis, so not only did he received blame for the bailout (since it was in the transitional budget) but during the first 2 years there was a massive drop in revenue from a contracting economy, increased federal program usage a people dropped into poverty and the wars who were being kept off the books Obama put them back in the balance sheet.

Obama didnt broke the bank, the large bulk of the Obama's deficit was caused by the financial crisis and the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, things that you cant blame on Obama, you can claim that they werent Bush fault if you want.

lol

"incidental golf"

Are those like the incidental conversations with Russians that weren't reported?

Back