• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump blasted Obama for golfing...

"Who cares, hillary lost, we won, yay"-conservatives.

but seriously do conservatives actually care what trump does? Anything I see negative about him they literally post "hillary lost" or "stay winning" lol.

Dude could start a war with China and they'd still be saying the same shit. People seeem to care only that their party won, and not what their party will do. Its sad

This. Their mentality is so fucked up. It always baffles me

/allthreads about Trump

10 page thread about Golf, we might as well talk about Trumps form.

donald-trumps-hole-1-tee-shot-at-the-2012-att-national-pro-am.gif

fake news.... trump OWNS these courses, and he's having meetings there, and if there's incidental golf, so be it. It's like playing in his back yard FFS, these are his own courses. If I owned some property, I'de check up on it too.

Regardless of anyone's political views, this "incidental golf" post is undeniably absurd and hilarious. Thanks for this post, it really is funny.

I'm no golf expert, but that looks pretty good for a 70 year old fat man.

Trump made Obama's golf a staple of his 2016 critique of the President.
"I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."

And now -

President Donald Trump has made visiting his Florida golf courses a near every-weekend habit in the first month of his administration, and his aides are trying to obscure whether Trump is actually golfing during the visits.
One possible reason: Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to have time to go play golf."
"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.
And how does this compare to Obama's first month in the WH

Aides would not confirm that Trump played golf each time, but through a series of social media posts and interviews with the professional golfers who joined him, it is clear the President golfed during most of these visits. By comparison, Obama played his first round of golf as President on April 26, 2009, at Andrews Air Force Base.
And they know they're hypocrites to the point they're lying about it to hide his rounds -

The professional golfer said Trump "shot around 80" through 18 holes, eight strokes above the course's par 72 layout.
The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.
"I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.
Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politics/donald-trump-golfing-presidency/

I'm sure folks will claim not to care, and it's really a non-issue EXCEPT for the fact Trump made it a campaign issue to attack Obama on it and Obama's golfing was a regular attack front in right wing media the whole of his Presidency, and even here.

Have you seen his supporters on Sherdog? Anything negative about Trump is deemed fake news

Fake news.

He looks pregnant, time for him to lay off the Junk Food and ketchup drenched steaks.

I will say, you can't fix healthcare in a nation full of fat people.

34A80A9D00000578-3610934-image-m-24_1464299663600.jpg

Fast Facts
Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009–2010 2, 3

• More than 2 in 3 adults are considered to be overweight or obese.
  • More than 1 in 3 adults are considered to be obese.
  • More than 1 in 20 adults are considered to have extreme obesity.
  • About one-third of children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be overweight or obese.
  • More than 1 in 6 children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be obese.
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-in...tics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

u
Things he does well on his golf swing. His right knee is pointing the right direction at finish, squares his club up well, nice low takeaway, and club face is square.
What he does not do well, is his back swing has too many planes and not a full range, but that may have a little too do with age and the club twist at the initial takeaway is what is creating the multiple levels in his swing, which takes away from being smooth. Needs to straighten that left arm, but impossible with his current swing plane.
Not a bad swing for a 70 year old dude.

Fast Facts

• About one-third of children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be overweight or obese.
  • More than 1 in 6 children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be obese.
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-in...tics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx
lol @ drinking a diet coke with that.

Side note. Why do people drink diet coke still when coke zero exists?

Fast Facts

Puts into perspective people who used to rag on Obama with his little weights. Guy was as fit as a fiddle for his age.

Trump also cheats when he plays. That reveals a lot about his character.

Ugly looking swing but pretty good through the ball for an old fat man. Needs to turn his hands over or he'll lose too many yards compensating for the slice.

It's perfectly normal for Trump to take $100M worth of vacations in his first month of office to play golf with pro golfers.

Not to mention putting taxpayer dollars essentially into his own pockets, considering the businesses getting patronage are owned by him.

Back