• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump blasted Obama for golfing...

If Trump had accomplished nothing in his first month, him "always" playing golf would be a problem, but that's not the case.

I guess tweeting at 3 a.m. about your feelings being hurt counts as a major accomplishment these days

Didn't Obama do, like, nothing until the last month or so of his presidency?

epic fail thread

He's saving taxpayer money by staying at his own resorts.... not charging you and I for it.....unlike Obama.

Why would you so badly want to pay for Trumps lodging when it's currently free of charge when he's on the road, weirdos?

Golf sucks. I'd blast anyone for playing it.

Maybe I should run for POTUS.. nobody could hold this against me.

lol no, he's enjoyed a certain lifestyle b/c of his business acumen, you just have to look to his 3rd model wife, as he gets older, every wife he's married the same age, and... why not.

Same could be said of his lifestyle, even when he campaigned for a year, he always flew back to Trump Tower no matter what.

What does that have to do with our tax dollars, which the secret service uses, going to pay his own company?

What does that have to do with our tax dollars, which the secret service uses, going to pay his own company?
What's even worse in my mind, is that he's staying at his own mansion
The Secret Service is not Trumps entourage, he doesn't have to provide room and board for them, The Secret Service is there to ensure the safety of the President.

Again it's no different than Obama vacationing in Hawaii in his vacation home, Trump just happens to have a mansion that is classified as a Historic Landmark.

The Secret Service is not Trumps entourage, he doesn't have to provide room and board for them, The Secret Service is there to ensure the safety of the President.

Again it's no different than Obama vacationing in Hawaii in his vacation home, Trump just happens to have a mansion that is classified as a Historic Landmark.

How often did Obama go to Hawaii though? Trump has done it nearly every weekend and they pay him 24/7 now due to Trump tower.

How often did Obama go to Hawaii though? Trump has done it nearly every weekend and they pay him 24/7 now due to Trump tower.
1.seems like 29x
2. Well for the first time, the FLOTUS is putting family first and wants her son to finish the school year b4 moving to DC. She just happens to live in super prime real estate.

1.seems like 29x
2. Well for the first time, the FLOTUS is putting family first and wants her son to finish the school year b4 moving to DC. She just happens to live in super prime real estate.

Well enjoy the 3m its costing tax payers so far.

Well enjoy the 3m its costing tax payers so far.
at least it's a working vacation. Donald Trump spent a lifetime playing only one sport and two weeks ago he was talking business or whatever with the President of Japan.

I guess tweeting at 3 a.m. about your feelings being hurt counts as a major accomplishment these days

Libs: "Trump's destroying this country!"

Libs: "Trump hasn't done anything!"

1.seems like 29x

I assumed Obama had a vacation home in Hawaii because it seemed plausible. However, he did not... he rented a house every year.

The point is Trump owns his mansion and Trump towers. Not only does this cost taxpayers money, but the money is going to him. He's getting paid for his own vacations via our tax dollars. That's what I'm talking about.

Also, where did 29x's come from? I think he went once a year.

I assumed Obama had a vacation home in Hawaii because it seemed plausible. However, he did not... he rented a house every year.

The point is Trump owns his mansion and Trump towers. Not only does this cost taxpayers money, but the money is going to him. He's getting paid for his own vacations via our tax dollars. That's what I'm talking about.

Also, where did 29x's come from? I think he went once a year.
it's probably cheaper to watch Trump from Mar a lago where Secret Service can setup trailers (like bush texas ranch) instead of renting out 2 floors in a hawaiian hotel then.

it's probably cheaper to watch Trump from Mar a lago where Secret Service can setup trailers (like bush texas ranch) instead of renting out 2 floors in a hawaiian hotel then.

It doesn't matter the cost. The point is we're paying him.

It doesn't matter the cost. The point is we're paying him.
yea it's a pretty big financial sacrifice the Trump Organization is making.

instead of renting or leasing out rooms to tenants that would appreciate the space (you know so that they can later tell their other rich socialite friends) that the Trump Tower really is amazing and a great place to live, The Secret Service will be taking up that space instead.

what? is Trump Tower not able to meet the quota on leased condos? are there empty floors all over? no, what would have been space for a potential owner is/would/maybe now leased to the Secret Service.

Narcissists don't understand or care about hypocrisy, at least not their own. Hell, Trump's friendship with Tom Brady basically consists of nothing but golf. Much of Trump's career consists of golf. He's a joke, better get used to it.
Respect your Master.

Obviously he's a liar and a hypocrite

...but, I would be too if It got me on to any private course I wanted.

Do you consider yourself a sociopath Judo? Honest straightforward question. Not a hint of animosity here. Just keeping it real and I'm curious.

Working hard can be good most of the time. However if I need a ditch dug on the north side of a road and you work really hard and dig one on the lefts side of the road...it's still worthless.

Is it though? Because then you'll still have to dig the other hole...so that means you'll now have TWO holes. And 2 is better than one no?

Back