• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump asked if he would declassify the Epstein files, replied ''Yeah, I would ... I think that ... less so''

Anyone have "EPSTEIN WAS A GOOD GUY BUT THE FEDS GOT HIM" on their 2024 bingo card? lol
How did you derive EPSTEIN WAS A GOOD GUY from this statement? lol
Epstein was an intelligence asset likely tasked with collecting compromising footage of powerful people for US gov. / deep state blackmailing purposes. The entire case will never be blown open publicly because it would show US involvement, and if it ever did it would be disinfo.

FYI, "deep dive" means "had to dig deep to find enough evidence to support something I might have made up".
You probably rushed to discredit Webb because you havent been spoonfed her to you like you do everything else you consume off the mainstream news such as CNN, BBC, or MSNBC.
Not many "deep dives" if any, from the mainstream for their sheep viewers, Whitney Webb is just a ghost, a pariah for them.

They all have a pretty clear cut track record of censoring news on high profile names associated with Epstein and only releasing cherry picked or heavily redacted data across the board on the Epstein case. Perhaps you should jump out of the kiddie pool and do some of your own research. You might find the only way to dig up any real clues about this case is to perform a "deep dive" when you realize how bad the "intellligence" agencies conveniently and methodicallly screwed up this investigation.

Last edited:
They're literally the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins cheerleaders.

iu
Boise dimes at best

Hahah man, Trump has been found guilty of rape and fraud - and you guys are still claiming he did not do it.

And just to try and treat you like you have a brain - can you give me a source on "Bidens own daughter couldn't even shower without the fear of being molested."?
IIRC, Trump was so upset about Epstein that he formed a secret task force alongside Robert Mueller and the US Military to take down the Satanic cabal of child abusing democrats.

Trust the plan.
#savethechildren

IIRC, Trump was so upset about Epstein that he formed a secret task force alongside Robert Mueller and the US Military to take down the Satanic cabal of child abusing democrats.

Trust the plan.
#savethechildren
Hahah

But man, you know things are bad when you have to take a moment to assess if a comment like this is real or irony. I can guarantee you that atleast a good handfull of posters on here will read it and be like "yes, it is true!!!"

Last edited:
Hahah

But man, you know things are bad when you have to take a moment to assess if a comment like this is real or irony. I can guarantee you that atleast a good handfull of poster on here will read it and be like "yes, it is true!!!"
Off he top of my head I can think of at least banned one poster that was all about it.

I like how he sets the stage for there being "phony stuff* in it, after he seemed hesitant to say he'd release it. It's because his ass is in there and he needs to lay the ground work to claim him being in there is "phony stuff"

Trump ally Bannon must report to prison by July 1 to start contempt sentence, judge says​

WASHINGTON —
Steve Bannon, a longtime ally of former President Donald Trump, must report to prison by July 1 to serve his four-month sentence for defying a subpoena from the House committee that investigated the U.S. Capitol insurrection, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols in Washington granted prosecutors' request to make Bannon begin serving his prison term after a three-judge panel of a federal appeals court last month upheld his contempt of Congress conviction. But Nichols also made clear in his ruling that Bannon could seek a stay of his order, which could delay his surrender date.

Outside the courthouse, Bannon told reporters: "I've got great lawyers, and we're going to go all the way to the Supreme Court if we have to."

Nichols, who was nominated to the bench by Trump, a Republican, had initially allowed Bannon to remain free while he fought his conviction. But the panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said all of Bannon's challenges lack merit.

Bannon was convicted in 2022 of two counts of contempt of Congress: one for refusing to sit for a deposition with the Jan. 6 House Committee and the other for refusing to provide documents related to his involvement in Trump's efforts to overturn his 2020 presidential election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

Bannon's lawyer at trial argued that the charges were politically motivated and that the former adviser didn't ignore the subpoena but was still engaged in good-faith negotiations with the congressional committee when he was charged.

The defense has said Bannon had been acting on the advice of his attorney at the time, who told him that the subpoena was invalid because the committee would not allow a Trump lawyer in the room and that Bannon could not determine what documents or testimony he could provide because Trump has asserted executive privilege.

Defense lawyer David Schoen told the judge the defense had planned to ask the full U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court, if necessary, to review the matter. Schoen said it would be unfair to send Bannon to prison now because he would have already completed his sentence before those rulings could be handed down.

"That might serve a political agenda; but it would be a grave injustice," Schoen wrote in court papers.

A second Trump aide, trade advisor Peter Navarro, was also convicted of contempt of Congress and reported to prison in March to serve his four-month sentence.

Navarro had maintained that he couldn't cooperate with the committee because Trump had invoked executive privilege. But courts have rejected that argument, finding Navarro couldn't prove Trump had actually invoked it.

The House Jan. 6 committee's final report asserted that Trump criminally engaged in a "multi-part conspiracy" to overturn the lawful results of the 2020 election and failed to act to stop his supporters from attacking the Capitol, concluding an extraordinary 18-month investigation into the former president and the violent insurrection two years ago.

https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-all...art-contempt-sentence-judge-says/7645659.html

Show me 1 bloody politician who talked the talk and then walked the walk AFTER being elected?

During election campaign a politician may say/promise that he'd suck his own dick on national TV... So what?
Campaign promises are emptier than an air balloon.

Show me 1 bloody politician who talked the talk and then walked the walk AFTER being elected?

During election campaign a politician may say/promise that he'd suck his own dick on national TV... So what?
Campaign promises are emptier than an air balloon.
Epstein died under trumps watch. Something his fans never like to talk about

The Epstein case was / is a criminal case. NOTHING should be "CLASSIFIED".

If powerful people and 3 letter agencies were involved in the criminal aspects of the Epstein case then the public definitely needs to see the evidence and be able to make their own assumptions and judgements.

Any and all illegal activity and its perpetrators need to be punished.

EDIT: The term "Declassify" may not be correct in the Epstein docs case. "Unseal" might be more applicable.
I think it's reference to CIA level surveilance of the guy. There are a lot of theories out there he was a foreign agent - possibly MOSAD. There was almost certainly a massive amount of spying on the guy given his profile.

We all know Biden has been trying to unseal this document but he'd need hundreds of billions for Ukraine & Isreal to make it happen... his hands are tied.

Back