Elections Trump Approval Rating Hits All-Time High in New Gallup Poll

Atleast Trump is upfront with his behaviors lol..

This is why I like him.

P.S. majority of polls are useless as they are easily manipulated. This doesn’t change it, regardless how pro or anti-Trump it is.

Donald Trump don't like no black people, you say? What exactly is your evidence for
This is why I like him.

P.S. majority of polls are useless as they are easily manipulated. This doesn’t change it, regardless how pro or anti-Trump it is.

I still don't like him though. His behavior are embarrassing and makes Americans look dumb .

I still don't like him though. His behavior are embarrassing and makes Americans look dumb .

both those thoughts are not mutually exclusive and can very well be simultaneously true.

Do you also agree that Trump has done more positive things than Biden when it comes to black people? Ignore however you feel about their character for this question please. I don’t care if you believe they’re both racists or whatever.

Do you also agree that Trump has done more positive things than Biden when it comes to black people? Ignore however you feel about their character for this question please. I don’t care if you believe they’re both racists or whatever.

Sure, Trump done more. He's the president . Biden just another life long politician.

Not a Trump supporter at all but even I can admit Biden has no chance lol. Trump is the lesser evil.
This is the first step. Nice to see you are coming around.
Imagine of it was Obama running against Trump the first time around . The first election wouldn't even been close .
That will be forever be a "woulda coulda". <--- Which is also stated by people that said Hillary would run over Trump in 2016.

That being said, Trump never had any real competition.
2008 - Old man and soccer mom
2012 - Mormon robot

Biden is going to be beaten like Ali vs Holmes. A shell of a man being propped up for an unmerciful massacre.

put Liz in as VP , would make it even better.

Can we get this post moved to the Trump TDS Mega thread?

This is why I like him.

Spoken like a true cuck.

“At least Donny has the decency to fuck my wife in front of me, instead of behind my back.”

Sure, Trump done more. He's the president . Biden just another life long politician.

As long as we are in agreement that Trump literally is “better of two evils”, considering the plausible two choices we have for president is between a turd or a shit sandwich like how South Park portrayed it.

Trump just comes off more genuine and at this stage still retains his full cognitive functions...

This may not matter to some as even my wife is gonna vote for Biden bc she dislikes Trump, while fully acknowledging “Creepy Uncle Joe” is a valid label for Biden’s creepy and rape-like behavior.

She has hope his admin will be more competent and she doesn’t believe voting for other parties as a viable option as that will just enable Trump to remain president..as if nominating Joe Biden doesn’t assure that in itself. SMH.

She is basically just a Never-Trumper, because as of now nobody still knows who will be in his cabinet nor what his platform or policies are gonna be. She just knows she wants Trump gone asap.

All we know at this time is that Creepy Uncle Joe is echoing the same sentiment of getting rid of the current POTUS as many subscribe to this rationale. Even Biden admitted he is not interested in getting re-elected if it even comes to that point. You’re basically voting for somebody that is not interested in the full capacity of the job or seeing his platform materialize. It’s like a stopgap until the next candidate arises.

Oh well, at least she doesn’t exhibit TDS constantly. That would suck even more because I actually have to live with her.

Spoken like a true cuck.

“At least Donny has the decency to fuck my wife in front of me, instead of behind my back.”

Seems like that’s more of your type of thing as nothing I wrote actually begins to suggest that.

Thanks for the projection, and perhaps do better next time without sounding like a complete ‘tard.

“Most of the variation in Trump’s recent job approval rating is among independents,” Gallup said. “In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/trump-approval-rating-hits-all-time-high-in-new-gallup-poll/

Better luck in 2024, Dems lol.
So even with your cheery picked poll more than half thinks he is not doing a good job. Bragging about a 47% approval rating, fucking LoL.
Do you even Math, Bro!

Authoritarianism?

<{walkerwhut}>

You gotta appreciate when detractors know they want to complain, but can't agree on whether Trump's authoritarian or not doing enough. He's been about as mindful of federalism as one could hope here, so if you are in one of the areas that adopted more extreme measures, that would have been done by your governor or mayor.

Authoritarians don't do anywhere near enough for their people. That's kind of one of the main problems. What a stupid sentence for you to think, much less write.

He's been mindful of federalism how? By failing to act, telling the states to fend for themselves during a pandemic, or urging on armed protesters to liberate the statewide orders that his admin set out the guidelines for in the first place?

Authoritarians also seize upon moments of crisis in order to grift on levels they couldn't before, like we're seeing here with the blatant Air Bridge disaster.

This is the first step. Nice to see you are coming around.

That will be forever be a "woulda coulda". <--- Which is also stated by people that said Hillary would run over Trump in 2016.

That being said, Trump never had any real competition.
2008 - Old man and soccer mom
2012 - Mormon robot

People hated Hillary from the start.

Obama was loved by most people including the dangerous media.

Obama would've smoked Trump in any election, I know you're not that dumb to believe otherwise.

Obama was a wordsmith and would destroy Trump in any debate too.

I'm looking forward to Trump destroying Biden on the stage though lol.

As long as we are in agreement that Trump literally is “better of two evils”, considering the plausible two choices we have for president is between a turd or a shit sandwich like how South Park portrayed it.

Trump just comes off more genuine and at this stage still retains his full cognitive functions...

This may not matter to some as even my wife is gonna vote for Biden bc she dislikes Trump, while fully acknowledging “Creepy Uncle Joe” is a valid label for Biden’s creepy and rape-like behavior.

She has hope his admin will be more competent and she doesn’t believe voting for other parties as a viable option as that will just enable Trump to remain president..as if nominating Joe Biden doesn’t assure that in itself. SMH.

She is basically just a Never-Trumper, because as of now nobody still knows who will be in his cabinet nor what his platform or policies are gonna be. She just knows she wants Trump gone asap.

All we know at this time is that Creepy Uncle Joe is echoing the same sentiment of getting rid of the current POTUS as many subscribe to this rationale. Even Biden admitted he is not interested in getting re-elected if it even comes to that point. You’re basically voting for somebody that is not interested in the full capacity of the job or seeing his platform materialize. It’s like a stopgap until the next candidate arises.

Oh well, at least she doesn’t exhibit TDS constantly. That would suck even more because I actually have to live with her.

Considering Trump's history of being creepy towards women, creeping on his daughter in public, kissing women without consent, and hanging with a pedophile for years, would you call him Creepy Trump? When it comes to accusers and lawsuits, Joe can't even touch the guy.

And to the cognitive decline?

Can you honestly find another public figure who routinely fails to pronounce words, or one that reads from a teleprompter at such a low level? Really, Biden on that livestream sucked, but Trump does this shit every time he speaks.

So even with your cheery picked poll more than half thinks he is not doing a good job. Bragging about a 47% approval rating, fucking LoL.
Do you even Math, Bro!
Obama's approval rating with Independents was lower than that for almost his entire presidency.

Do you even meaningless poll, bro?!

Considering Trump's history of being creepy towards women, creeping on his daughter in public, kissing women without consent, and hanging with a pedophile for years, would you call him Creepy Trump? When it comes to accusers and lawsuits, Joe can't even touch the guy.

And to the cognitive decline?

Can you honestly find another public figure who routinely fails to pronounce words, or one that reads from a teleprompter at such a low level? Really, Biden on that livestream sucked, but Trump does this shit every time he speaks.

I don't like Trump. I think he's probably a shitty person. He's a degenerate hedonist just like his buddy Epstein and the rest of their elite circle. He's definitely not a genius.

I still think he's going to chew Biden up on stage and don't think Biden would do a significantly better job as president.

People hated Hillary from the start.

Obama was loved by most people including the dangerous media.

Obama would've smoked Trump in any election, I know you're not that dumb to believe otherwise.

Obama was a wordsmith and would destroy Trump in any debate too.

I'm looking forward to Trump destroying Biden on the stage though lol.

Obama won purely because he got 100% of the black vote. And Dems were still too stupid to just run another black guy in 2016 or 2020.

Back